生活大爆炸第三季第十集_3(在线收听

   You know, that one I got.

  霍华德  你和莱纳德说起我什么了吗
  Howard, did you say something to Leonard about me?
  什么意思
  Uh, what do you mean?
  他说我要是明天去看他的实验
  He says if I go see his experiment tomorrow
  可能你会感觉不好
  It might weird you out.
  是吗  他这样说吗
  Really? He said that?
  你不是在吃莱纳德的醋吧
  You're not jealous of Leonard, are you?
  我  才没有呢
  Me? No.
  我只是说  在没和别人商量的情况下
  I may have mentioned that it's a little inappropriate
  邀请别人的女友去看他的实验
  To be asking another man's girlfriend to his experiment
  这样有点不太合适
  Without first discussing it with said man.
  你的意思是  我和莱纳德一起还要经过同意
  Are you saying I need to ask your permission to hang out with Leonard?
  我可没这么说
  I didn't say anything like that.
  我是说莱纳德必须经过我同意
  I said Leonard has to ask my permission.
  拜托  我可不想和我娘共进炖羊肉啊
  Come on, I don't want to eat lamb stew with my mother.
  可恶  我差点就解开bra了
  Damn, I was this close on the bra.
  记住  牛顿发现亚里士多德的理论是错的
  Now, remember, Newton realized that Aristotle was wrong
  运动不需要靠力来维持
  And force was not necessary to maintain motion.
  所以  加上a = 9.8平方米每秒
  So let's plug in our 9.8 meters per second squared
  我们能得到
  As "A" and we get
  万有引力乘以质量
  Force-- Earth gravity- equals mass times 9.8 meters
  等于9.8米每秒的平方
  Per second per second.
  从而得到ma = mg
  So we can see that "ma" equals "mg"
  我们可以推算出什么
  And what do we know from this?
  我们能推算出
  Uh, we know that...
  牛顿真是个聪明绝顶的小甜饼
  ...Newton was a really smart cookie.
  哇  所以才有了牛顿打滚吗[一种点心  很像驴打滚]
  Oh! Is that where Fig Newtons come from?
  不  牛顿打滚得名于马萨诸塞州的一个小镇
  No, Fig Newtons are named after a small town in Massachusetts.
  -别光顾着记这个啊  -抱歉
  - Don't write that down!  - Sorry.
  好  如果ma = mg  我们可以推算出什么
  Now, if "ma" equals "mg," what does that imply?
  我不知道
  I don't know.
  你怎么可以不知道
  How can you not know?
  我都告诉你了啊
  I just told you.
  你最近脑子被敲过了吗
  Have you suffered a recent blow to the head?
  你这也太刻薄了吧
  Hey! You don't have to be so mean!
  抱歉
  I'm sorry.
  你最近脑子被敲过了吗
  Have you suffered a recent blow to the head?
  -你这个老师真是烂透了  -是吗
  - No, you just suck at teaching.  - Really?
  你觉得这两种解释哪个更靠谱点呢
  Of those two explanations, which one seems the most likely?
  天哪
  Oh, God...
  谢尔顿  我也很想听懂
  Sheldon, I'm trying to understand,
  但你说得太快了
  but you're going too fast.
  能不能倒回去一点
  Can you just back up a little bit?
  好吧
  All right.
  在那个古希腊的仲夏夜
  It's a warm summer evening in ancient Greece...
  别倒回那么多
  Not that far back!
  好吧
  Okay!
  你到底哪点开始听不懂的
  At what point did you begin to feel lost?
  我不知道
  I don't know.
  我们抬头仰望星空是在哪里
  Where were we looking up at the night sky?
  -希腊  -见鬼
  - Greece. - Damn it!
  用不着灰心
  There's no need to get frustrated.
  总有人学得快  有人学得慢
  People learn at different rates.
  不像漂浮在真空中的物体  在那里
  Unlike objects falling in a vacuum, which...?
  ma=mg
  "ma" equals "mg"...?
  平方?
  Squared?
  不对
  No.
  亚里斯多德
  Aristotle?
  不对
  No.
  等于五
  Five?
  那我不知道了
  Then I don't know.
  你哭什么
  Why are you crying?
  我哭我自己蠢啊
  Because I'm stupid!
  那也没理由哭啊
  That's no reason to cry.
  人只有悲伤的时候才该哭
  One cries because one is sad.
  比如说  其他人都太蠢我感到悲伤
  For example, I cry because others are stupid
  所以我才哭
  and it makes me sad.
  好了  能不能先不扯这些题外话
  Okay, can we just please forget about all this extra stuff
  就告诉我莱纳德平常在做的那些
  and can you just tell me what Leonard does?
  好吧
  All right.
  莱纳德正致力于研究出为何亚原子粒子
  Leonard is attempting to learn why sub-atomic particles
  会像现在这样运动
  move the way they do.
  真的  就这样
  Really? That's it?
  这听起来并不是很复杂嘛
  Well, that doesn't sound so complicated.
  是不复杂
  It's not.
  所以莱纳德才干这个
  That's why Leonard does it.
  我只有一个问题
  Okay, I just have one question.
  亚原子粒子  到底是什么
  What exactly are sub-atomic particles?
  问得好
  A good question.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  要回答这个问题  我们首先必须自问
  And to answer it, we first must ask ourselves:
  物理是什么
  "What is physics?"
  又绕回来了
  Oh, balls.
  在那个古希腊的仲夏夜
  It's a warm summer evening in ancient Greece...
  我有事要找你算账
  Okay, I got a bone to pick with you.
  这回我又怎么了
  What did I do now?
  我和伯纳黛特正要做爱做的事  被你的短信搅了
  I was in bed with Bernadette, and you text-blocked me.
  什么
  What?!
  我们都脱光光了  正要水乳交融的时候...
  We were completely naked, about to devour each other when,
  你发短信告诉她  我对她跟你出来有意见
  you text her that I have a problem with her hanging out with you.
  你确实对她跟我出来有意见
  You do have a problem with her hanging out with me.
  对  但你不该对她说的
  Yeah, but that's not what you tell her.
  那我该跟她怎么说
  What was I supposed to tell her?
  我不知道  说些别让我显得
  I don't know. Something that doesn't make me come off
  猥琐又吃醋的脑残的话
  as a petty, jealous douche.
  那该怎么说才好
  And what would that be?
  拜托  我得帮你想好一切吗
  Come on, do I have to think of everything?
  你好  莱纳德
  Hey, Leonard.
  我来太晚了吗  还能看实验不
  Am I too late to see the experiment?
  你来这干嘛
  What are you doing here?
  跟你一样
  Same thing you're doing here.
  来看莱纳德的实验
  I came to see Leonard's experiment.
  才怪
  No, you didn't.
  你说过莱纳德的实验很蠢
  You said Leonard's experiment was stupid.
  你跟她说我的实验很蠢
  You told her my experiment was stupid?
  我只是复述谢尔顿的话
  I was just repeating what Sheldon said.
  我们别再转移话题了吧
  Let's not get off topic.
  伯纳黛特  我得跟你道歉
  Bernadette, I need to apologize.
  我错了  不该对你跟谁交友指手划脚的
  I was wrong to tell you who you should be friends with.
  我该留你们俩独处吗
  Should I, um, leave you two alone?
  不用  莱纳德  你也该听听
  No, Leonard, you should hear this.
  好  反正我也没想走
  Okay, good, 'cause I wasn't really gonna go.
  我知道我看上去自信满满  老于世故  但
  Look, I know I come off as confident and worldly, but...
  其实我并不是这样的
  the truth is I'm not.
  好雷人
  We're shocked.
  所以我容易感到受到其他人的威胁
  Which is why I tend to feel threatened by other guys.
  或噪音  或围观群众
  Or loud noises, clowns and nuns.
  但我已经知道  这样做有多蠢
  But I now realize how foolish that is.
  他有次就因为头卡在毛衣里
  He had a panic attack once
  就恐慌了
  when he got his head stuck in a sweater.
  那可是件高领套头毛衣
  It was a full turtleneck.
  你为什么不帮帮我
  Why aren't you helping me?
  我不知道
  I don't know.
  也许因为  我疯了
  Maybe because I'm... crazy?!
  伯纳黛特  求你再给我一次机会吧
  Bernadette, please, I'm asking you to give me another chance.
  你怎么想  莱纳德
  What do you think, Leonard?
  我该再给他一次机会吗
  Should I give him another chance?
  你自己做主
  It's up to you.
  反正他也没说你的实验蠢
  He didn't call your experiment stupid.
  过来吧  屁屁脸
  Come here, tushy face.
  屁屁脸
  "Tushy face."
  这话一定得立马推上微博
  That is going on Twitter right now.
  拉杰  你真该去看看莱纳德的实验
  Raj, you should've seen Leonard's experiment.
  电子束发射后产生的干涉图样
  The interference pattern was so cool
  实在太酷了
  when the electron beam was on.
  很高兴你喜欢
  Glad you enjoyed it.
  多数人对我的工作都不那么感兴趣
  Most people aren't that interested in what I do.
  莱纳德  其实你这么说不对
  Actually, that's not true, Leonard.
  事实上  最近我一直在琢磨
  In fact, recently I've been thinking that
  考虑到你实验中的各项参数
  given the parameters of your experiment,
  通过你那纳米级装备的螺线管
  the transport of electrons through the aperture
  所进行的电子干涉实验
  of the nano-fabricated metal rings is qualitatively no different
  跟荷兰已成功进行的实验  没有任何不同
  than the experiment already conducted in the Netherlands.
  他们通过螺线管干涉电子
  Their observed phase shift
  观测到的周相移动
  in the diffusing electrons inside the metal ring
  已成功地用电子模拟的形式证明了
  already conclusively demonstrated the electric analogue
  阿哈罗诺夫-玻姆的量子干涉效应
  of the Aharonov-Bohm quantum-interference effect.
  就这样  我也就知道这些
  That's it. That's all I know.
  等等还有
  Oh, wait...!
  "牛顿打滚"是以马萨诸塞一城市命名的
  Fig Newtons were named after a town in Massachusetts,
  而不是那科学家
  not the scientist.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288439.html