生活大爆炸第三季第十四集_2(在线收听

   我数三下  一

  I'm going to count to three. One...
  哦  好吧
  Oh,all right.
  你的手段真是太高明了
  That was amazing how you handled him.
  我知道怎么对付不听话的小孩
  I know how to deal with stubborn children.
  我妈以前在我家地下室办了个非法日托班
  My mother used to run an illegal day care center in our basement.
  莱纳德  你睡觉时在鬼笑吗
  Leonard,you're... you're giggling in your sleep.
  不是我笑的
  It's not me.
  是我的新手机铃声
  It's my new ringtone.
  是《蝙蝠侠》里的小丑
  The Joker from Batman.
  吓着我了
  Well,it creeps me out.
  也吓我一跳  但我花了3块钱定的
  Me,too,but I paid three bucks for it.
  接电话吧还是
  Just answer the phone.
  你好
  Hello.
  我是莱纳德?霍夫斯塔德
  Yeah,I'm Leonard Hofstadter.
  没错  他是我的室友
  Yeah,yeah,he's my roommate.
  天啊  他没事吧
  Oh,God,is he okay?
  好的  我马上过去
  Yeah,all-all right. I'll be right there.
  怎么了
  What happened?
  谢尔顿逃走了  恐怖降临了村庄
  Sheldon's escaped and is terrorizing the village.
  好吧  去吧  玩的开心点
  Okay. Have fun.
  我是霍夫斯塔德博士
  Hi. I'm Dr. Hofstadter.
  -他在哪儿  -海洋球那里
  - Where is he? - Ball pit.
  真感谢你没报警
  Thanks for not calling the cops.
  没事的
  Oh,hey,it's no big deal.
  我姐姐也有个智障小孩
  My sister's got a kid who's special.
  呃  他是极度智障
  ah,well,he's extra special.
  嘿  谢利
  Hey,Shelly.
  你干嘛呢
  What you doing?
  体积比错得一塌糊涂
  Size ratio was all wrong.
  我不能把它们具象化
  Couldn't visualize it.
  我要找更大的碳原子
  Needed bigger carbon atoms.
  好好好
  Sure,sure.
  你怎么进来的
  How did you get into this place?
  后门装了个五针脚制动系统
  Back door has a five-pin tumbler system,
  和单回路报警器  小孩子的玩意了
  single-circuit alarm. Child's play.
  我在建立碳原子模型的时候
  You can start sorting protons and neutrons
  你正好可以把质子和中子分类整理出来
  while I build carbon atoms.
  我可不这么想
  No,I don't think so.
  我们现在该回家了
  We need to go home now.
  但我还在工作
  But I'm still working.
  要是你不出来
  If you don't come out of there,
  我就去把你抓出来
  I'm going to have to drag you out.
  试试看啊  你永远别想抓到我
  You can try,but you'll never catch me.
  我的老天爷啊
  For God's sakes.
  谢尔顿  过来
  Sheldon,come here!
  抓不到俺
  Bazinga.
  我闪
  Bazinga.
  我再闪
  Bazinga.
  抓不到噢
  Bazinga.
  你个废废
  Bazinga.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  搞虾米鬼
  What? What,what,what?
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  干嘛
  What?
  我有好消息
  I have good news.
  那也不用深更半夜冲进来
  And you had to barge in here and wake us up
  吓我们吧
  in the middle of the night?
  你关了手机
  Your cell phone was off.
  因为我们不想被吵到
  Because we didn't want to be disturbed.
  反正也没什么用  不是吗
  Well,that didn't work out,did it?
  谢尔顿  你到底想干嘛
  Sheldon,what do you want?
  我特来宣告  本天才找到了答案
  I came to tell you I've got the answer.
  真的吗
  Really?
  你解开石墨烯的难题了吗
  You figured out the graphene problem?
  不  那个还绝望地卡壳中
  No,no,I'm still hopelessly stuck on that,
  但我找到了解决的方法
  but I figured out how to figure it out.
  你猜怎着  莱纳德  我曾经说过
  Okay,you know what,Leonard,I know I said
  我能忍受你的室友  但我错得太离谱了
  I could handle your roommate,but I was wrong.
  我看我们还是吹了吧
  We're going to have to break up.
  你在说什么鬼
  What are you talking about?
  爱因斯坦
  Einstein.
  嗯  至少得再多说点吧
  Yeah,I'm going to need a little more.
  艾伯特?爱因斯坦
  Albert Einstein.
  继续继续
  Keep going.
  艾伯特?爱因斯坦在专利局工作时
  When Albert Einstein came up with special relativity,
  他提出了狭义相对论
  he was working at the patent office.
  那你也要去专利局工作咯
  So,you're going to go work at the patent office?
  你傻的啊
  Don't be absurd.
  那可在华盛顿
  That's in Washington.
  满大街车声嘈杂的城市我可待不了
  You know I could never live in a city whose streets
  你又不是不知道
  are laid out in a wheel-and-spoke pattern.
  其实  我是想要找一份
  No. I'm going to find
  半斤八两的低贱工作
  a similarly menial job
  只需要动用我的基底神经节就行
  where my basal ganglia are occupied with a routine task,
  那我的前额叶就能[高级神经活动部位]
  freeing my prefrontal cortex
  专注于解决关键问题
  to work quietly in the background on my problem.
  真是雄心壮志
  Sounds like a great plan.
  这不废话么
  Of course it is.
  就算和你讲话
  Even talking to you is
  也够低贱的咧
  sufficiently menial that I can feel
  让我不禁感觉思如泉涌啊
  the proverbial juices starting to flow.
  得  多谢分享
  Okay,well,thanks for sharing with us.
  -晚安  -不客气
  - Good night.  - You're welcome.
  你们也安安
  And good night to you,too.
  顺便  我刚观察了下你的睡相
  Oh,by the way,I was watching you sleep for a moment,
  我注意到当你仰面睡觉时
  and I noticed that your snoring
  呼噜打得更响
  seems to be worse when you're on your back.
  莱纳德可从不打呼
  Leonard doesn't snore.
  我又没在说他
  No,I wasn't talking to Leonard.
  我早说了吧
  Told you.
  库珀先生  你是要找份工作吗
  So,Mr. Cooper,you're looking for a job.
  一份低贱的工作
  A menial job.
  好比你这样的
  Like yours.
  多谢提醒
  Well,thank you for noticing.
  我可是"月度低贱员工之星"呢
  I'm "Menial Employee of the Month."
  你有啥意向不
  Do you have a particular field in mind?
  当然
  I do.
  几千年来
  For thousands of years,
  最底层的人类
  the lowest classes of the human race
  在优势一族的鞭挞和压迫中
  have spent their lives laboring to erect monuments
  致力于树立起一块丰碑
  under the lash of their betters,
  直到最后
  until finally,
  他们惨烈倒下
  they dropped down
  化作艰难跋涉之路上的一粒尘埃
  and became one with the dust through which they trudged.
  有这一类的工作吗
  Do you have anything like that?
  没
  No.
  你都不搜一下确认吗
  Shouldn't you check your database?
  就是没
  No.
  你都没打字
  You didn't really type?
  不用打也知道
  I didn't really have to.
  建筑类的如何
  So,how about construction?
  太棒了
  Oh,that would be good!
  拉拉锯子  敲敲榔头
  Sawing,hammering,eating out of a lunch pail
  和工人阶级同志们一起
  as my working-class fellows and I
  坐在城市高空的钢筋横梁上
  sit perched precariously on a girder
  一边趴盒饭一边摇摇欲坠
  high above the metropolis.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288841.html