生活大爆炸第三季第二十二集_3(在线收听) |
但我没同意 But I said no to that.
可我同意了
And I said yes.
而平局则由我说了算
And I settle all ties.
和我换座位
Change seats with me.
干嘛
Why?
这里有穿堂风吹我脖子
There's a draft on my neck over here.
那我被吹了怎么办
So,I get the draft?
你穿高领套头衫呢 没事
You're protected by your turtleneck.
好吧
Fine.
这是件V领假衬衫
And it's a dickey.
还是觉得不自在
I'm still not comfortable.
难怪了
Of course.
人太多了
There's too many people here.
这容易解决
We can fix that.
我们撤
Let's leave.
就是 去我家好了
Yeah,we can go over to my place.
等下
Wait.
我去拿外套
Let me get my jacket.
-我们不带你一起 -为什么
- You're not going with us. - Why not?
我们就是为了摆脱你
You're the guy we're trying to get away from.
既然如此 外套就能免了
Well,in that case,I don't need my jacket.
强调一下句法错误
And for the record,the correct syntax is:
应该是: 我就是你们要摆脱的那个人
I'm the guy from whom you're trying to get away.
这才对
Oh,yes.
这才是我的专属座位
This is definitely going to be my spot.
好吧
Okay.
你咋知道他说的什么 你都不在屋里了
How do you know he said that? You left the room.
到底想不想我给你涂完你的大脚丫了
Hey,do you want me to finish working on your man feet or not?
好啦 说下去
Fine. Go ahead.
霍华德 你有小伙伴来玩吗
Howard,are you having a playdate?
才不是小伙伴
I don't have playdates!
是我同事
I have colleagues!
他们父母知道他们来这的吧
Do their parents know they're here?
不 但你继续吼的话 他们可能就能听到
No,but if you keep screaming,maybe they'll hear you!
那是你爸吗
That your dad?
她脸上再长点胡子的话 就差不多了
She grows any more hair on her face,yes.
天
Oh,man.
那是两级火箭吗
Is that a two-stage rocket?
三级火箭 我自己设计的引擎
Three. I designed the engine myself.
酷 速度能达一马赫以上吗
Cool. Can it break Mach 1?
有可能的 只要政府正在研究的
Oh,probably,if I could get my hands on that new fuel
那项新燃料项目被我弄到手
the government's been working on.
今天可能就是你的幸运日
Oh,this just might be your lucky day.
霍华德 我放柜子上的奥利奥饼干呢
Howard,what happened to the Oreos I left on the counter?!
我没见过你的奥利奥
I haven't seen your Oreos!
就别边吃边洗澡了
Just take your bath without them!
为什么说那天是他的幸运日
So,why was it his lucky day?
因为我公寓里
Well,it turns out I had
恰好就有一点火箭燃料
a little rocket fuel in the apartment.
你公寓里放火箭燃料干嘛
What were you doing with rocket fuel in your apartment?
乔伊斯?金对我的工作有点好奇
Joyce Kim was kind of curious about what I did for a living,
我是想给她展示一下
and I was going to kind of show it to her.
那并不重要 重点是
It's not important. The point is,
我们仨回到了公寓
the guys and I went back to the apartment.
你到底讲不讲电梯的事啊
Are we ever going to get to the elevator?
马上就讲到了
Yeah,we're really close.
我们回到了公寓
Uh,uh,we're at the apartment.
诀窍在于要混入Tovex水胶炸药
The trick is to mix it into Tovex
以制造出一种易燃的凝胶
in order to create a combustible gel
它能产生八百万牛顿以上的推力
that will generate over 8,000 kilo-newtons of thrust.
-好酷 -太棒了
- Cool. - Nice.
没用的
Won't work.
抱歉 我干这行可是很久了的
Excuse me,but I've been working on this a long time.
相信我 绝对管用
Trust me-- it'll work.
你还没发现自己的错误 是吗
You don't see your mistake,do you?
根本就没错误
There's no mistake.
那是给全尺寸火箭用的 而不是给模型用的
This is for a full-scale rocket,not a model.
我已经调整过配方了
Well,I've adjusted the formula.
没调整对
Not correctly.
行了 我受够你了
Okay,I've had it with you.
你可能是专精于
You might be an expert
理论物理和科幻节目
on theoretical physics and science-fiction programs
还有坐沙发哪个座位
and where to sit on a freaking couch,
但这是应用物理学范畴
but this is applied physics.
而说到应用物理学...
And when it comes to applied physic... uh-oh.
怎么回事
What's happening?
大事不妙 非常不妙
A bad thing. A very bad thing.
快开门
Get the door.
快开门 快开门
Get the door! Get the door!
快开门 快开门
Get the door! Get the door!
你还想等电梯
You're waiting for the elevator?!
哦 对哦
Oh. Right.
等等 电梯到了
Wait. It's here.
快给我
Give me that.
你这是干嘛 我有的是时间...
What'd you do that for? I had plenty of time...
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢尔顿不仅救了我一命
Not only did Sheldon save my life,
他还没向房东告发我
he didn't rat me out to the landlord.
或报警
Or the police.
或报告国家安全局
Or Homeland Security.
所以你就是害我
Okay,so,basically,you're the reason
不得不每天上上下下跑三层楼梯的人
I have to walk up and down three flights of stairs every day?
我是干了件蠢事
So I did something stupid.
相信你年少无知时 肯定也干过蠢事
I'm sure you did stupid things when you were younger.
七年前你都在干些什么
What were you doing seven years ago?
说什么呀 那时我才是高中生
Excuse me,I was in high school.
就知道学习 洁身自爱
Studying,keeping my nose clean,
在社区做志愿服务
doing volunteer work for the community.
没怀孕
Not pregnant.
太好了
Yes!
乌班图
Oh,Ubuntu,
你是我最爱的Linux操作系统
you are my favorite Linux-based operating system.
怎么有甲基丙烯酸酯的味道
Why do I smell methacrylate?
我涂的透明指甲油
Oh,uh,clear nail polish.
我做了个美甲
I had a mani-pedi.
男人也可以美甲
Men can get those.
不管怎样 我可能该跟你道歉
Anyway,I may owe you an apology.
你还不确定这点吗
There's doubt?
我确实认可过自动调温器的设置
I did agree to the thermostat setting,
不该私自去改变它
and I shouldn't have tried to change it.
这不是道歉
That's not an apology.
只是承认我是对的
Simply an acknowledgement that I was right.
好吧 我很抱歉
Ok,I'm sorry.
这就对了
There you go.
那我们就算和好了
So we are good?
什么和好
Good what?
算了
Never mind.
我看电视可以吧
Okay if I watch some TV?
看吧
Go ahead.
接下来播放《巴比伦5号》
Up next Babylon 5.
你甚至都没在看电视
You're not even watching!
但我听得到
I can hear it!
他们的对白又冒犯到你了
Oh,so the dialogue offends you?
那简直不能成为对白
I would hardly call that dialogue!
你真是有病 你知道吗
You're insane,you know that?!
别逼我把那面旗再颠倒过来
Don't make me turn that flag upside down,
你知道我做得出来的
Cause you know that I will do it! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/289096.html |