酒店英语口语就该这么说 第93期:最晚出发时间 做个好梦(在线收听

   最晚出发时间

  那就是我最迟要7点钟上路。
  A:That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.
  那就是我最迟要7点钟上路。
  B: That's right.
  对了。
  同类问句:
  Well, I'm not really sure. I have to be at Tianjin Harbour by 10 o'clock. You wouldn't know how long it takes to drive to Tianjin from the hotel, would you?
  我不太确定,但我 10点必须到达天津港。您不知道从酒店开车到天津港要多少时间,对吗?
  I would give it three and a half hours.
  我想,要3个半小时。
  That means I'll have to be on the road by six fifty at least
  就是说我最晚也要在6点50分上路。
  做个好梦
  祝您睡个好觉!
  A:Well, in that case, I'd like you to call me at 5:30.
  如果那样的话,我想让您5点半叫我。
  B: OK, so we will wake you up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Good night, Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep!
  好的.我们明早5点半叫醒您,晚安,史密斯先生。祝您睡个好觉!
  同类问句:
  Good night, sir. Sleep well and have pleasant dreams!
  晚安,先生。睡好并做个美梦!
  Good night, madam. Have a nice dream.
  不客气。晚安,女士。祝您做个好梦。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/289863.html