英文影视原声歌曲:《歌舞魅影》插曲 "想起我"(在线收听

Think of me,
想起我
think of me fondly,
柔情的想起我
when we've said goodbye.
当我们已经说了再见
Remember me, once in a while -
偶尔想想我
please promise me you'll try.
请答应我你会试着这样去做
When you find that,
当你发现
once again,
再一次
you long to take your heart back and be free -
你渴望让自己振作、自由
if you ever find a moment,
如果你曾找到一瞬间
spare a thought for me...
想着我
We've never said our love was evergreen,
我们从没说过我们的爱能永存
or as unchanging as the sea -
或者像大海一样不曾改变
but if you can still remember,
但是若你能一直记住
stop and think of me...
停下来想想我
Think of all the things we've shared and seen -
想想我们一起分享一起经历过的事
don't think about the things which might have been...
不要回想可能发生的
Think of me,
想想我
think of me waking,
醒着的时候想想我
silent and resigned.
安静的顺从的
Imagine me,
想象我
trying too hard to put you from my mind.
很难把你从记忆中抹去
Recall those days,
想起那些日子
look back on all those times,
想起所有过去的日子
think of the things we'll never do -
想起我们没来得及做的事情
there will never be a day,
没有一天
when I won't think of you...
我不在想你
Can it be?
是这样吗?
Can it be Christine?
是这样吗?克里斯提娜?
Bravo!
好啊!
What a change!
这样的改变!
You're really not a bit the gawkish girl that once you were...
你实在不是曾经的那个笨拙的女孩了
She may not remember me,
她可能不会想起我
but I remember her...
但我记着她
We've never said our love was evergreen,
我们从没说过我们的爱能永存
or as unchanging as the sea -
或者像大海一样不曾改变
but if you can still remember,
但是若你能一直记住
stop and think of me...
停下来想想我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/video/293161.html