酒店英语口语就该这么说 第123期:介绍菜肴 烤鸭吃法(在线收听

   介绍菜肴

  这是来自太湖的银鱼。
  A:It's delicious. What's this?
  味道不错。这是什么?
  B: It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.
  这是来自太湖的银鱼。
  同类问句:
  Ah, the fish is boneless and transparent.
  啊,这鱼没有骨头,而且是透明的。
  Yes, and it's nutritious. Excuse me, here's the instant-boiled White Shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.
  这鱼很有营养。打扰一下,这是水煮白虾,请慢用。
  Thank you, but the shrimp is a bit too small.
  谢谢。不过这虾小了一点。
  Well, the white shrimp does not grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are just nice to eat.
  是这样的,小白虾是不可能长太大的个头的。这样大小的白虾正是吃的最好时候。
  I see. Yes, it's very tender and tasty.
  我明白了。不错,非常柔嫩,非常可口。
  烤鸭吃法
  告诉我怎样吃行吗?
  A: Your roast Beijing Duck.
  您的北京烤鸭来了。
  B: Ah, it looks good. Can you tell me how to eat it?
  啊,看起来真好。告诉我怎样吃行吗?
  同类问句:
  Yes, please wrap the Beijing Duck in the pancake with the spring onion and the sweet beansauce. You'll find the taste is better.
  行,请用葱和甜面酱将北京烤鸭包在煎饼里。您会发现味道更好。
  I'll have a try. (Tastes) Hm, good indeed.
  我试试,(尝)嗯,果然不错。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/295288.html