酒店英语口语就该这么说 第126期:上错菜 许诺换菜(在线收听

   上错菜

  噢,非常抱歉,夫人。
  A: I didn't order lobster. I ordered king prawns.
  我没有点龙虾,我点的是王虾。
  B:Oh, I'm very sorry, madam. I'll replace it for you.
  噢,非常抱歉,夫人。我这就去换。
  同类问句:
  I'm terribly sorry, madam. I'll get a new one without ice.
  非常抱歉,夫人。我去重新拿一份没有加冰的。
  What is this? I didn't order that.
  这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。
  I am terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I will get it right away.
  实在是抱歉了。您再讲一下您点的菜是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。
  许诺换菜
  我把它退回厨房,再给您端一份熟透的来。
  A:It is too raw. I wanted mine well done. But this one here is at most medium.
  太生了。我要的是熟透的牛排,可这份牛排至多也就半熟。
  B:I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, sir. III return it to the kitchen and bring you one that's well cooked.
  很抱歉,先生。我把它退回厨房,再给您端一份熟透的来。
  同类问句:
  Sorry, I'll get you another one.
  对不起,我给您换一份。
  I'll have the chef make you another one.
  我让厨师重新为您做一份。
  Sorry, would you like it cooked a little more?
  对不起,要不要回锅再烧一烧?
  Shall I have them cooked again?
  要不要把这些菜再重做一遍?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/295292.html