This is just advice. Listen if you will这只是建议,听不听由你
Every single day you are liquor sipping when you chill每天无所事事就知道喝酒
Living with your parents,never chip in for the bills和父母住一起,从来不分担家用
You need to scrub the dirty dishes in their kitchen off for real你真的应该去厨房帮忙洗碗啊
This is just your life.这就是你的人生
Listen if you want.乐意的话你就听听吧
Don't just spend your whole day on the sofa hitting blunts不要整天就坐在沙发上抽大麻
You are in the back of the line right now.你已经落在大家后面了
Gotta progress. Gotta move. Gotta work.要进步要行动要工作
So it can get you to the front.这样你才能跑到前面
Put the nuggets down放下鸡块
Put some veggies on your plate.多吃些蔬菜
Exercise a bit锻炼一下
Feel incredible and great!去感觉感觉什么叫通体畅快
You are addicted to your iphone, saying that your are lonely离不开iphone,说是因为寂寞
You speak English, now the language is Emoji你会讲英语(你会讲话),现在却只用表情符
Be on time to work.Don't upset your boss.按时上班,别惹怒老板
Every single day you gotta brush your teeth and floss.每天都得刷牙剔牙
If you can, get 8 hours of sleep at night or mentally you'll be lost.如果可以,晚上一定要睡足八小时,不然你会精神不好
Consume a lot of food and water before you can drink lots of alcohol在海喝之前多吃东西多喝水
Or you'll be puking in the sink.否则的话你会在洗手台狂吐
Break-ups really freaking hurt.分手会很痛苦
Let me mention让我告诉你
Before you fall in love, know the person's intentions.谈恋爱之前,先摸清人家的意图
Listen to this twice我再说一次
This is just your life.这是你的生活
Even if you're not religious,live it like you're Christ.即使你不信主,你也要想基督一样生活
Gotta accept that there will be days where you wake up feeling crappy总有这样的时候,一觉醒来感觉糟糕透了
It don't matter.没关系
Make it your mission to be nice要把对人好当成人生使命
Look, kids. I know that adulthood is a little scary孩子们,我知道长大有点可怕
But trust me, follow these words and you'll be just fine.但是,相信我,只要你听从了这些建议就没问题
Also, drink coffee还有,要喝咖啡
Let's speed it up.让我们加速吧
Pay your freaking taxes every single year in April.每年四月要交税
Buy a little bit of property.要买房
and build yourself a home, man 伙计,要建立一个家庭
You should probably start a company.得开间公司
Coz paying off those student loans is difficult.因为还学贷不是件容易的事儿
But either way, do something with your life.反正不管怎么样这辈子你得干点什么
Don't spend every paycheck that you make on Micheal Kor's and pairs of Jordan's不要把薪水都花在迈克.寇斯和乔登的鞋子上面
Invest your money投投资
Save it for retirement存退休金
And wait until your are 30 to get married.等到30岁才结婚
And before you go have children, you should travel with your husband or your wife.在要孩子之前,和配偶去旅旅游
If you have a conversation, look the person in the eye.和人交谈时,要看着对方的眼睛
And if you shake their hand, then you should do it with a firm grip.和人握手时,要带有诚意
Don't make fun of people.不要取笑人
Coz a lot of them are going through depression, pain and sorrow因为他们很多人也许正在经历沮丧痛苦和忧伤
They are not telling you about等等你所不知道的隐情
Be an individual with principle and character要做一个有原则和性格的人
And try to treat the people that surround you with respect要试着尊敬身边的所有人
You gotta try to lose your ego, if you want to gain momentum如果想要有所成就/涨势头,就不能太自我
Now go out and show the whole entire world what you are about现在走出去让世界瞧瞧你的本事吧。
找到if you will和if you want,它们一般作为插入语来缓解语气,意思为
‘如果你愿意;如果你想的话;假如你喜欢的话’
Every single day you are liquor sipping when you chill
liquor sipping:喝酒
liquor:酒 liquor store酒馆
sip:v & n 抿;小口喝;vi. 啜饮
词组:sip (sth)/sip (at sth)小口喝;抿
He took a sip of his coffee and then told me his story.抿了一口咖啡,接着他给我讲了自己的故事。
Shut up and chew, do not sip the soup;eat, do not make a sound.闭嘴咀嚼,喝汤不要啜,吃东西不要发出声音。
chill:n/v发冷;寒冷
He smiled, an odd, dreamy smile that sent chills up my back.他笑了,笑容古怪迷离,叫我后背发凉。
September is here, bringing with it a chill in the mornings.9月到了,早晨已有了寒意.
词组chill-out放松
One of my favorite things is to chill-out in a tub, water half full.我最享受的事情就是泡在半满的浴缸中。
Living with your parents,never chip in for the bills
chip in:凑钱;凑份子钱
They chipped in for the petrol and food.他们凑钱买汽油和食物。
You need to scrub the dirty dishes in their kitchen off for real
scrub:刷 v/n
for real真的;来真的
Don't just spend your whole day on the sofa hitting blunts
spend + time+doing:花时间做某事
hit blunt:抽烟;抽大麻
blunt: n.钝器;特指大麻adj.不锋利的;钝的;嘴直的;直言的
Put the nuggets down
nugget:n小块;有趣的信息,有启发的消息;快餐食品(如炸鸡块、炸鱼块等)
Put some veggies on your plate.
veggie:蔬菜;素食主义者
You speak English, now the language is Emoji
Emoji:表情符号
Or you'll be puking in the sink
puking原型为puke:v呕吐
sink:水槽;洗脸槽 kitchen sink厨房的洗碗槽
Break-ups really freaking hurt.
break-up:n 分手
freaking adv 表强调 意为‘真的’‘非常’‘他妈的’,一般用这个单词来代替语气太过强烈的‘fucking’
Are you freaking crazy?你他妈的疯了吗?
Gotta accept that there will be days where you wake up feeling crappy
crappy:adj 糟糕的;没价值的;像垃圾一样的;像屎一样的
My crappy computer always breaks down.我这垃圾电脑总是会坏。
Coz paying off those student loans is difficult
pay off: 还清;回报
The company eventually asked her to leave, offering her a small pay-off.最终,这家公司要求她辞职,支付给她一小笔遣散费。 |