职场英语口语急救包 第46期:安排约会(在线收听) |
第46期:安排约会 我想跟您约个时间见面。
I'd like to make an appointment to see you.
在我的办公室见面,好吗?
How about at my office?
Why not at my office?
For example:
A: Where's a good place to meet?我们在哪里见面呢?
B: How about at my office?在我的办公室见面,好吗?
您什么时候方便?
When wilt be convenient for you?
What time would be convenient for you?
For example:
A: When will be convenient for you?您什么时候方便?
B: Please come to our office at three o'clock?
您可以在明天3点到我办公室来吗?
如果可以的话,我想明天跟您见个面。
I'd like to see you tomorrow if possible.
I'd like to meet you tomorrow if you're free.
她明天有空儿吗?
Is she free any time tomorrow?
For example:
A: Is she free any time tomorrow?她明天有空儿吗?
B: Hold on, please. I'll have to check.请别挂断。我得查一下。
那我可不可以定在下午?
Could I possibly make it in the afternoon?
For example:
A: Could I possibly make it in the afternoon?那我可不可以定在下午?
B: Yes,he'll be free then.可以,那时他有空。
恐怕我不得不取消我的约会。
I'm afraid I'll have to cancel my appointment.
For example:
A: I'm afraid I'll have to cancel my appointment.
恐怕我不得不取消我的约会。
B: That's all right.没关系。
改在下星期二,怎么样?
How about next Tuesday instead?
What about next Tuesday instead?
For example:
A: How about next Tuesday instead?改在下星期二,怎么样?
B: Then,I'll be waiting for you.那么,我等您。
我想与您及其他一些高级主管见个面。
I would like to set up a meeting with you and some of your top executives.
For example:
A: I would like to set up a meeting with you and some of your top executives.
我想与您及其他一些高级主管见个面。
B: Well, thank you for the confidence.谢谢您的信任。
set up建立;设立
期待您的光临。
We'll be expecting you then.
For example:
A: 9 a. m. Monday. Fine, I'll be there.星期一,上午9点,好的,我会去的。
B: We'll be expecting you then.期待您的光临。
实际上,我们只是想把这它推迟到晚饭时间。
Actually we just want to put it off until suppertime.
For example:
A: You want to cancel the appointment. That's too bad.
你想取消这次约会,那太糟了。
B: No, not exactly. Actually we just want to put it off until suppertime.
不,并不完全这样。实际上,我们只是想把它推迟到晚饭时间。
电话是想问问你可不可以把时间改到5点。
I'm honing you to ask whether that could be made 5:00 instead.
For example:
A: I'm phoning you to ask whether that could be made 5 :00 instead.
我打电话想问问你可不可以把时间改到5点。
B: Yes,that's OK. I have no other appointment this afternoon.
可以,没问题。今天下午我没有其他约会。
请你打个电话给布朗先生,替我和他安排个约会。
Would you call Mr. Brown and arrange a meeting?
For example:
A: Would you call Mr. Brown and arrange a meeting?
请你打个电话给布朗先生,替我和他安排个约会。
B: I'd be glad to, sir. 乐意效劳,先生。
对不起,我整个下午都很忙。
I'm sorry, I'll be too busy all afternoon.
I'm afraid I'll be tied up all afternoon.
我那天另外有一个约会。
I have another appointment.
I have a previous on that day. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302267.html |