职场英语口语急救包 第52期:赠送礼物(在线收听

   第52期:赠送礼物

  这是我们公司送给您的礼物。
  Here's a present for you from our corporation.
  For example:
  A: Here's a present for you from our corporation.
  这是我们公司送给您的礼物。
  B: Well, this is a surprise. It's very kind of you.
  这真没想到,太感谢了。
  希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。
  I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.
  For example:
  A: I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.
  希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。
  B: It certainly will. Thank you.
  当然会的。谢谢你们。
  只是点小意思,作个纪念。
  It's just a little something to remember me by.
  For example:
  A: It's very nice of you, but I wouldn't think of accepting it.
  多谢你了。我怎么能够要呢?
  B: Do take it. It's just a little something to remember me by.
  真的拿着吧,只是点小意思,作个纪念。
  难道你要我把它带回去吗?
  You don't want me to take this back with me?
  For example:
  A: You don't want me to take this back with me?
  难道你要我把它带回去吗?
  B: Really,I couldn't take it, but thank you just the same.
  我真的不能要。不过,还是非常感谢你。
  这是给您的礼物,请收下。
  This is a present for you. Please.
  This is a gift for you. Please.
  This is for you. Please.
  For example:
  A: This is a present for you. Please.这是给您的礼物,请收下。
  B: You don't have to do that, Mary.玛丽,您不必这样做。
  我可以打开吗?
  May I open it?
  For example:
  A: May I open it?我可以打开吗?
  B: Yes, of course.当然可以。
  这是我老总给您的。
  Here's something for you from my director.
  For example:
  A: Here's something for you from my director.这是我老总给您的。
  B: Your director is so considerate.你老总很周到。
  这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。
  Please accept this small gift for your wife.
  For example:
  A: Please accept this small gift for your wife.
  这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。
  B: Thank you. She's sure to like it.谢谢,相信她也一定喜欢。
  请收下这个小礼物,是我们公司的一点儿纪念品。
  Please accept this little present as a souvenir from our company.
  很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。
  I'm so glad you like my present.
  For example:
  A: I'm so glad you like my present.很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。
  B: Yes, I do. Thank you very much.我真的喜欢。非常感谢。
  我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。
  Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.
  For example:
  A: Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.
  我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。
  B: Thank you. It's lovely!谢谢您。真是精美极了 !
  我从中国带来的土特产。
  Here is a local speciality from China.
  For example:
  A: Here is a local speciality from China.这是我从中国带来的土特产。
  B: Don't be so polite.您太客气了。
  只是一点儿心意。
  It is just a thought.
  For example:
  A: It is just a thought.只是一点儿心意。
  B: Thanks a lot.太谢谢您了。
  不知您是不是喜欢?
  I wonder if you like it?
  For example:
  A: I wonder if you like it?
  不知您是不是喜欢?
  B: How beautiful the silk is! Thank you indeed.
  这么漂亮的丝巾呀,真是太谢谢了。
  谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。
  Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.
  For example:
  A: Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.
  谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。
  B: You are welcome.
  不用客气。
  您猜我今天收到什么?
  Guess what I got today.
  我想送小礼物给您,庆祝您高升。
  I would like to send you a little gift for your promotion.
  您比较喜欢什么?
  What do you prefer?
  请您收下。
  Please accept it.
  Won't you accept it?
  Would you please accept it?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302710.html