职场英语口语急救包 第62期:询盘(在线收听

   第62期:询盘

  Can I hear your comments on our products?
  我想听听您对我们产品的意见。
  A:Can I hear your comments on our products?
  A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。
  B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements. On the other hand,business depends on your prices.
  B:我们认为你们的样品质量符合标准而且适合我们的需要,但是另外, 业务能否成交要看你方的价格。
  comment on
  评论
  What’s the quantity you're likely to take?
  您想要多少货?
  A:What’s the quantity you're likely to take?
  A:您想要多少货?
  B:8000 tons.
  B:8000 吨。
  How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
  什么时候要货?
  A:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
  A:什么时候要货?
  B:Early October.
  B:10月初。
  Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?
  有没有可能稍许凑一点?
  A:Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?
  A:有没有可能稍许凑一点?
  B:The goods are in great demand and the supply can't keep pace
  B:货物需求量大,而供应跟不上。
  scrape up
  积攒
  What is the distinguishing feature of the refrigerator?
  你们冰箱的特色是什么?
  distinguishing feature
  特色;特点
  How about the supply position?
  供应情况怎么样?
  A:How about the supply position?
  A:供应情况怎么样?
  B:For the time being we cannot supply Grade A,as the Grade A has been sold out.
  B:我们暂时没有一等品供应,因为一等品已卖完了。
  Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.
  请报皮手套的价格。
  A:Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.
  A:请报皮手套的价格。
  B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?
  B:能否请你谈谈你方所需的数量以便我方提出报价?
  We hope you would quote us your most favorable firm offer.
  希望报给我们最优惠的实盘。
  quote (vt.)
  报(价);提供
  What about the terms of payment?
  以什么作为付款方式?
  A:What about the terms of payment?
  A:以什么作为付款方式?
  B:US dollars.
  B:美元。
  I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.
  我想询问新款自行车的行情。
  A:I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.
  A:我想询问新款自行车的行情。
  B:That's fine. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.
  B:太好了。我马上就给您寄过去。
  As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
  只要我们想做进一步的査询,我就会打电话给您。
  A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
  A:只要我们想做进一步的查询,我就会打电话给您。
  B:I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
  B:希望我们有机会合作,我静候您的佳音。
  Can you give me details of these fridges?
  你能把这些冰箱的详细资料给我吗?
  Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
  你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?
  A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
  A:你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?
  B:Yes,we do. It certainly depends on the size of the order.
  B:我们给折扣,当然要看订单数量的多少。
  What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
  想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?
  A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
  A:想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?
  B:To tell you the truth,we've sold far into the last quarter.
  B:跟你说实话,我们已经把今年最后一个季度的货物卖光了。
  What about delivery time?
  什么时间交货?
  A:What about delivery time?
  A:什么时间交货?
  B:We can deliver from stock.
  B:我们现在可以交货。
  Could you give us an indication of price?
  请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?
  A:Could you give us an indication of price?
  A:请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?
  B:This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
  B:这是询价单,请您看一下。
  Would you like to accept a special order?
  Do you take a special order?
  你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?
  A:Would you like to accept a special order?
  A:你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?
  B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?
  B:请您把货号告诉我,好吗?
  For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.
  目录中大部分的货源都很充足。
  A:What about the supply position?
  A:供应情况怎样?
  B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.
  B:目录中大部分的货源都很充足。
  Would you accept orders according to our designs?
  能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?
  A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?
  A:能否接受根据我们设计样式的定货?
  B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.
  B:可以,如果定货数量大的话。
  What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?
  你大概想要多少数量?
  A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?
  A:你大概想要多少数量?
  B:100 tons for a start.
  B:先要 100 吨开个头吧。
  May I have your specific inquiry?
  可否告知您的详细询盘?
  A:May I have your specific inquiry?
  A:可否告知您的详细询盘?
  B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.
  B:我想先订1000码。
  I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
  我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。
  A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
  A:我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。
  B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.
  B:对本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。
  Were you able to quote all the items we need?
  你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?
  A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?
  A:你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?
  B:No,not all of them.
  B:不行,不能报所有的。
  Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?
  我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?
  A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?
  A:我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?
  B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.
  B:当然可以。这是些有关我们最新技术发情况的样本。
  corresponding(adj.)
  有关的,相应的
  Can you quote a CIF price for me?
  你能报到岸价格给我吗?
  A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?
  A:你能报到岸价格给我吗?
  B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.
  B:当然可以,请稍候一下。
  CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight
  到岸价格
  I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
  我想获得你们的最低报价。
  A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
  A:我想获得你们的最低报价。
  B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?
  B:为了便于我们计算出报价,你能告诉我们你想要的数量吗?
  Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
  88号商品你能给我报个价吗?
  A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
  A:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?
  B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.
  B:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。
  Does the price include any commission for us?
  这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?
  A:Does the price include any commission for us?
  A:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?
  B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.
  B:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。
  When will you get ready for new supply?
  什么时候你们会有新货供应?
  A:When will you get ready for new supply?
  A:什么时候你们会有新货供应?
  B:We expect it to be in early October.
  B:估计10月初可以有货。
  Here’s our inquiry list.
  这是我们的询价单。
  A:Here's our inquiry list.
  A:这是我们的询价单。
  B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.
  B:我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。
  Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?
  请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?
  A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?
  A:请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?
  B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.
  B:行,我们可以替你把价格算出来。
  Could you quote your most competitive price?
  你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?
  A:Could you quote your most competitive price?
  A:你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?
  B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.
  B:每台 50000 美元,大连到岸价。
  Would you give me an indication of the price?
  请您提出一个估计价格好吗?
  indication(n.)
  指示,暗示
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302720.html