纸牌屋第一季 第10期:彼得和弗兰克的交易(在线收听

   We are in a very grey area ethically, legally

  我们现在处于道德和法律的灰色地带
  which I'm okay with...
  我个人完全没问题
  I just love this painting, don't you?
  我很喜欢这幅画,你呢
  We are in the same boat now, Zoe.
  我们现在是一条船上的人了,佐伊
  Take care not to tip it over,
  当心别翻船
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  I can only save one of us from drowning.
  我只能救一个
  He announces the education initiative on Monday.
  他周一就要宣布教育改革计划了
  Half of the address is based on...
  讲话一半的内容是基于
  I understand. Do we need to take it out?
  我明白,我们要去掉这段吗
  We're fine, Linda.
  没问题的,琳达
  But you just got through saying he has to start over.
  但你才跟我说他需要从头来过
  I didn't choose Blythe, you did.
  不是我选的布莱斯,是你选的
  You put him in my lap and ask me to work a miracle,
  你把他托付给我,要求我创造奇迹
  and I will. Now have a little faith, Linda.
  我会做到,有点信心吧,琳达
  Let me work with Donald on this.
  让我跟唐纳德来搞定它
  I know what can be accomplished in a hundred days.
  百日之内能完成,我心里有数
  All right, Frank.
  好吧,弗兰克
  We're counting on you. Good.
  那就全靠你了,很好
  Now I do have a little favor to ask.
  我想请你帮个小忙
  Do you think I can get just two more tickets
  杰弗逊舞会上能在我们那桌
  for my table at the Jefferson Ball?
  再安排两个座位吗
  Drink?
  来一杯吗
  Sure, what do you got?
  好啊,都有什么
  Whiskey, blent.
  调和威士忌
  If you're offering.
  恭敬不如从命
  So...
  那么
  How are things in the city of brotherly love?
  费城那边情况如何
  We're getting by.
  还过得去吧
  Good. Good.
  很好,很好
  Oh, sorry, I've made that neat, did you want...
  抱歉,我弄成纯威士忌了,要我...
  It's perfect.
  这样就挺好
  So...
  那么
  It seems you've been a bit irresponsible.
  你最近可有点不负责任啊
  What?
  什么
  Don't play dumb with me Peter.
  别跟我装傻,彼得
  Save it for the Ethics Committee.
  留着这套应付道德委员会吧
  Drink up, you could use a little courage right now.
  喝干吧,你现在需要点勇气
  You're not having one?
  你不喝吗
  It's a bit earlier in the day for me.
  对我来说还早
  This is about the other night?
  是那天晚上的事吗
  How do you know about that?
  你是怎么知道的
  I'm the whip it's my job to know.
  我是党鞭,职责所在
  Look, they let me off.
  警察放了我
  There's no charges, it's all taken care of.
  他们不会起诉我,事情都解决了
  Honestly, Peter,
  真是的,彼得
  do you really think these things just take care of themselves?
  你真以为这种事自己就能解决吗
  You?
  是你帮的忙
  I was just this one time, Frank, I swear to God.
  我就这么一次,我向上帝发誓
  Then you must hold God in very low esteem.
  那你肯定极不尊重上帝
  Because we both know that's a lie.
  我们都知道,你在撒谎
  Solicitation, control of substances, driving under the influence.
  招妓,使用禁药,酒后驾车
  Got quite a long list of hobbies.
  嗜好不少啊
  What is it you want?
  你想要什么
  Your absolute
  你百分百的
  unquestioning
  无条件的
  loyalty.
  忠诚
  Always.
  一如既往
  Do not misunderstand what I mean by loyalty.
  别误解我所说的忠诚
  Anything. Name it, Frank.
  什么都行,你说吧,弗兰克
  You seem far too relaxed.
  你看起来太随意了
  I'm not.
  我很认真
  You shouldn't be.
  那就对了
  Doug'll be in touch.
  道格会联系你的
  Hang on.
  等会儿
  Where have you been?
  你去哪了
  I've been calling here,
  我一直在给你打电话
  everybody's been working double time for the inauguration,
  大家为就职典礼都忙翻了
  you just up and disappear you....
  你却消失了,你...
  Hang on.
  再等会
  Let me call you back.
  我回头打给你
  Where did you get this? Wrong question.
  从哪弄来的,那不重要
  The right question is how quickly can we get it up on the site.
  重要的是最快什么时能发到网站上
  I have to run this pass Tom.
  我得先问过汤姆
  Let's get legal on this.
  我们先咨询一下律师
  Make sure we're not breaking any laws.
  确定不触犯法律
  You won't tell me your source? I can't do that.
  不告诉我消息来源,我不能
  Fine, but if legal finds even one ...
  好吧,不过如果有任何法律...
  I understand. How long do you think that will take?
  我明白,估计要花多长时间
  We should get this online right away.
  我们最好尽快发到网上
  I'm not just going to scan a 300page document
  我不能直接扫描三百页的文件
  and put it up before we have gone through it every...
  没仔细读过就摆到网上
  I did that already.
  我都读过了
  The whole thing? Cover to cover.
  全部吗,从头至尾
  I've got excerpts, analysis,
  我把摘录和分析
  three thousand words ready for editting.
  写成了三千字的稿件,只等校订了
  You start go over that.
  你去仔细校对一下
  Get graphics work and table's charts the whole nine yards.
  让制图部把表格和图表什么的都做好
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/304487.html