纸牌屋第一季 第14期:先驱报(在线收听

   These bullet points reflect

  着重号标出了
  the key planks at the center of our bill.
  法案的核心条款
  Get comfy.
  坐舒服了
  This is your home until we have a presentable first draft.
  拿不出像样的初稿,就别想回家
  Donald, what a morning.
  唐纳德,今早真够呛
  I have no idea how they got this.
  我不知道他们怎么搞到的
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  I specifically told my staff to destroy everything.
  我明确告诉手下销毁一切
  I can't imagine. It doesn't matter how it happened.
  我真不知... 那不是重点
  We can't make it unhappen, so we have to adapt.
  过去的没法改变,只能随机应变
  Don't they realize that this is a first draft?
  他们不知道这只是初稿吗
  All we have here really is a perception problem.
  其实就看你是站在什么角度了
  We don't get a second chance at a first impression, Donald.
  第一印象只有一次,唐纳德
  You know that. Now, look, I'm on your side,
  你也知道,我当然站在你这边
  but Linda is furious.
  但琳达很生气
  What's she saying?
  她是什么意思
  They want to point fingers.
  他们要找人怪罪
  At me?
  我吗
  I told her we cannot do that.
  我跟她说不能这样
  I mean, you are vital to this process.
  你对立法及其重要
  I'm up to here with them, Donald
  唐纳德,我受够他们了
  for lying, for turning their back on you.
  谎话连篇,落井下石
  You know, I'm of a mind to say screw it.
  我要说,去你的
  I'll fall on this grenade myself,
  这个栽我认了
  just to piss them off.
  就气死他们
  Give me John King at CNN.
  给我接CNN的约翰·金
  Wait, Frank. This is not your fault.
  等等,弗兰克,这不是你的错
  No, we have to protect your reputation.
  不,我们得保护你的声誉
  But you're the man that needs to get the bill through the house.
  但是你得保证法案通过投票
  I will hang on. I will assign it to one of my deputies,
  我会...等等,我会交待我的副手
  quietly manage it, and I'll help guide you through the process.
  私下搞定,教你怎么走那个过场
  I am not comfortable with this.
  我不喜欢这样
  Well, then what do you suggest we do?
  那你说我们怎么办
  What a martyr craves more than anything
  烈士最渴求的
  is a sword to fall on,
  就是壮烈牺牲
  so you sharpen the blade,
  所以,你磨好兵刃
  hold it at just the right angle,
  调整好角度
  and then 3, 2, 1
  默数三,二 , 一
  It should be me.
  我来
  It was my bill.
  这是我的法案
  No. Impossible. Donald,
  不行,唐纳德
  education has been your life's work.
  教育事业是你毕生的心血
  The truth is my heart is not in this fight.
  实际上,我的心根本不在这儿
  You know me. I'm not a wheeler dealer.
  你也知道,我不会精明算计
  I can put my mind to policy,
  我全心投入制定政策
  but I'm no good at this brand of politics.
  但没什么政治手腕
  Well, if not you, then who?
  那要找谁替你呢
  It should be you, Frank.
  应该你来,弗兰克
  You're formidable. People respect you.
  你令人敬畏,受人尊重
  They will follow your lead. Let me
  他们会听你的领导,让我
  let me be on the sidelines for this.
  让我置身事外吧
  Well, I could only consider that as an option
  要我考虑接受
  if I knew that I could still come to you for counsel.
  你得保证给我提建议
  Of course. Whatever you need.
  当然,听候差遣
  Part of me is glad this got leaked.
  我内心多少庆幸泄密了
  Well, it would have been better if it hadn't,
  如果没这事最好
  but at least people know where I stand.
  但至少人们知道了我的立场
  Thank you, Donald.
  谢谢你,唐纳德
  Happy to do it, Frank.
  我的荣幸,弗兰克
  He has no idea we've got six kids in the next room
  他不知道我们找了六个孩子在隔壁
  already working on a new draft.
  紧锣密鼓地拟定新草案
  Stamper! But why dampen his mood by telling him?
  斯坦普,何必要说出来让他伤心呢
  We just gave him a great gift
  我们刚刚给了他份大礼
  a chance to fulfill his destiny.
  让他能完成使命
  Write up a statement for Blythe
  为布莱斯写一份声明
  stepping aside, fresh ideas,
  退位让贤,提出新想法
  et cetera, et cetera, and make it dignified.
  等等,等等 ,给他点面子
  He's a good man.
  他是个好人
  Oh. And bring me that Williams editorial.
  把威廉姆斯社论拿来
  After careful thought and discussion with my staff,
  经过慎重考虑和团队商议
  I am relinquishing my management of the education reform act.
  我将不再负责教育改革法案
  I hope to remain a part of the process,
  我仍然希望能略尽绵力
  but I won't be working
  但我将不再...
  Why did you leak the draft?
  你为什么要泄露草案
  I'm not exactly sure how it got leaked,
  我不清楚怎么会泄露
  but, uh, it does represent
  但是它代表了
  It came from your office, though, correct?
  是从你办公室泄露出去的,对吗
  Uh, we wrote it, but I don't
  是我们起草的,但我不
  Who'll be managing the bill now?
  现在是谁负责这个法案
  Frank Underwood.
  弗兰克·安德伍德
  Was that your choice,
  是你的决定
  or did the administration
  还是政府
  I feel very confident
  弗兰克能力出众
  placing the bill in Frank's capable hands.
  由他接手法案,我非常放心
  Ms. Barnes.
  巴恩斯小姐
  How very deep throat of you.
  你真够深喉
  Well, I can't help you dispatch a president.
  我没法帮你撵走一个总统
  How about a senator?
  参议员怎么样
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/304504.html