纸牌屋第一季 第18期:新闻选题(在线收听) |
I have to go. 我得走了
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
It's work stuff.
工作上的事
What kind of work stuff?
什么工作上的事
Congressman Wallinski.
维林斯基议员
He wants to go over the tax incentive stuff we sent him.
想谈谈我们发去的税收鼓励方案
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
Peter, it's 1:00 in the morning.
彼得,现在是凌晨1点
Hey, Peter.
彼得
I have meetings tomorrow.
明天要开会
I have a committee hearing.
有个委员会的听证会
Congress will survive without you.
国会没有你照样运转
Address, directions.
目的地和指示
There's an eticket in your name.
这是以你的名义订的电子票
Your flight leaves at 6:30.
飞机六点半起飞
You should head to the airport.
你该出发去机场了
This is coming from Frank?
是弗兰克的意思吧
No. This is coming from no one.
不,没有人下指令
You have the flu, and you're calling in sick.
你得了流感,要请病假
What's that? What's what?
那是什么,什么是什么
Is that a hickey?
是吻痕吗
Are you whoring around again?
你又去拈花惹草了吗
No. I have a girlfriend.
没有,我有女朋友的
You mean your little office romance.
你是指你的办公室恋情吧
What do you know about that?
你知道些什么
When it comes to your life, Peter, and what I know about it,
要说我对你生活的了解,彼得
you should assume that there's no such thing as a secret.
你应该当做我无所不知
Stay in touch.
保持联系
You call me on my cell, never at the office.
有事打我手机,千万别打到办公室
Good luck.
祝你好运
Knock 'em dead, tiger.
别手下留情
How are we?
大伙怎么样
Overtired, undercaffeinated,
累瘫了,没干劲了
but we're making progress.
不过有进展
Less than a week to go.
还有不到一周
Yeah. We'll do our best.
是啊,我们会尽力
You'll what? We'll get it done.
你再说一遍,我们会搞定的
Somebody open a window. It's rancid in here.
谁去开个窗,难闻死了
That is what happens when six people don't shower for half a week.
六个人半星期不洗澡就是这样
Anything you need other than deodorant?
除了除臭剂还需要什么
Yeah, this performance standards thing.
关于绩效标准
The teachers unions are gonna Leave it in.
教师工会会...留着吧
But we could delete it. I'll handle the unions.
可以删的,工会那边交给我
What else? Anything?
还有别的吗
Conjugal visits?
夫妻探访
I'll get back to work.
我继续干活儿了
Nancy. Coming.
南茜,来了
What do I have next?
接下来什么安排
Constituent calls from 2:10 to 2:35,
2点10分到35分与选民通话
fundraising until 3:50, deputy caucus at 4:00.
募资到3点50分 4点副党鞭会议
The call list? It's on your desk.
通话名单在哪,在你桌上
My briefing for the caucus? Next to the call list.
会议备忘录呢,在通话名单旁边
Have you been in the conference room?
去过会议室了吗
Have it steam cleaned over the weekend.
周末把那儿蒸汽清洁一下
In the meantime, get those poor kids some Febreze or something.
另外,给那几个可怜的孩子买些除臭剂
It's like a petting zoo.
臭得像迷你动物园
You gotta see this.
你必须得看看
But were they in line with your thinking at the time?
但当时你是那样想的吗
We do not consider the issue
巴以问题
of Israel and Palestine a laughing matter.
不是什么好笑的事
And he calls Israel illegal.
他还称以色列"非法"
Well, he's an antisemite, and he is wrong.
这是反犹思想,而且大错特错
We would have grave, grave concerns
如果任命这样的人
about appointing such a man our next Secretary of State.
来做国务卿,我们将十分忧虑
It's too easy.
得来全不费工夫
Roy, hi.
罗伊,你好
My name is Peter Russo. Congressman Russo.
我是彼得·罗素,罗素议员
I'd like to just speak to you for just a...
我想和你谈谈
Sir?
先生
Either you're lying, and you can fuck off;
你要么是在撒谎,那就滚蛋
or you're telling the truth, and you can absolutely fuck off.
要么没在撒谎,那就更得滚蛋
I saw your web site.
我看了你的网站
I'm a fan.
我是你的粉丝
And I brought you something.
还给你带了礼物 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/304508.html |