纸牌屋第一季 第23期:佐伊的电视采访(在线收听

   All set.

  都搞定了
  Is this your first remote? Yeah, it's my first time.
  第一次远程采访吗,是的 ,第一次
  Right into the camera, don't shift in your seat,
  看着镜头,坐在椅子上别动
  and there's no reason to speak above a conversational volume.
  说话音量别过高
  The mic will pick you up.
  麦克风录得到
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  You all ready? Yeah.
  准备好了吗,好了
  All right. Don't forget to breathe.
  好的,注意呼吸
  Five, four...
  五,四
  We'd like to welcome Zoe Barnes from the Washington Herald.
  有请来自《华盛顿先驱报》的佐伊·巴恩斯
  Zoe, thank you for joining us.
  佐伊,感谢你加入我们
  I'm very glad to be here. Thank you for having me.
  我非常荣幸,感谢你们邀请我
  You broke the education bill, the Kern editorial,
  你报道了教育法案,科恩的社论
  and now Durant.
  现在又是杜兰特
  I'm just thrilled to be reporting news that matters.
  能报道这种要闻我也很激动
  And it's truly been a team effort.
  这都是团队合作的成果
  Everyone at the Herald pitched in.
  《先驱报》的每个人都贡献了力量
  But, yes, a lot of firsts.
  但是的,确实创造了许多第一次
  First national story, first...
  第一次报道国家新闻,第一次...
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Calling it a night.
  我收工了
  See you tomorrow, sir.
  明天见,先生
  But, yes, a lot of firsts.
  但是的,确实创造了许多第一次
  First national story,
  第一次报道国家新闻
  first frontpage byline,
  第一次头版署名
  first TV interview.
  第一次电视采访
  I would wave to my mom,
  我想向我妈妈招手
  but the cameraman said not to shift in my seat.
  但摄像师不让我在座位上动
  What a roller coaster.
  真是风云突变
  It really is too bad. Kern was a good man.
  真是不幸,科恩是个好人
  And now Catherine Durant. Yes.
  现在是凯瑟琳·杜兰特,是的
  Right place, right time, I suppose.
  来得早不如来得巧
  We like her, don't we? Very much.
  我们喜欢她吗,非常喜欢
  Question is, does she like Sancorp as much as we like her?
  问题是她是否像我们喜欢她一样喜欢桑科
  I would say that that is a very good bet.
  我觉得值得压一注
  But then again, I'm not a betting man.
  但话说回来,我不是个赌徒
  No. You always like a sure thing.
  不,你喜欢板上钉钉的事
  When it avails itself.
  如果有的话
  Good night, Remy. Good night, Frank.
  晚安,雷米 ,晚安 ,弗兰克
  See you around. Hopefully less and less now.
  后会有期,希望不怎么再见了
  Oh, no. I charged the wrong thing.
  糟糕,我点错了
  What did you have again? A medium decaf latte.
  您要什么来着,中杯脱因拿铁
  Med lat, dec.
  中杯拿铁,脱因
  I don't know how to get it to go back.
  我不知道怎么退回去
  This one and this one. This one?
  点这个和这个,这个吗
  No. Let me do it.
  不是,我来吧
  I have to ask you to stay back, congressman.
  您得退后,议员
  What's going on?
  怎么回事
  Some guy was trying to get into the building.
  这个家伙试图进入楼内
  When we said no, he started tearing his clothes off.
  被我们拒绝后,他就开始撕衣服
  Nobody can hear you. Nobody cares about you.
  没人听得见,没人在乎
  Nothing will come of this.
  这样做毫无用处
  Why don't you let these nice gentlemen take you home?
  让这几位先生带你回家吧
  Cover him up. It's cold out here.
  给他盖上,外面很冷
  You heard the congressman.
  你听到了
  Cover him up.
  给他盖上
  Francis?
  弗兰西斯
  注:该剧在Netflix上线时正值美国国务卿希拉里正式卸任,新任国务卿克里宣誓就职奥巴马连任后,第一个记者招待会就明确表示希望原驻联合国大使苏珊·赖斯接替希拉里担任新一任国务卿却遭共和党很多议员强烈反对,因为赖斯曾经在2012年9月16号,接受5家电视台访问称9月11日美国驻利比亚大使馆被袭击,是当地群众示威失控所致,但后来媒体发现,其实那是一场有组织有预谋的恐怖袭击,所以赖斯涉嫌误导公众,在被媒体和议员们猛烈攻击后,赖斯对外宣传放弃谋求国务卿职位,白宫重新选择参议员克里作提名人,克里非常顺利地被国会通过,与本剧情节不谋而合。本集片头之后,跟弗兰克吃饭的两个人分别是议长,多数党领袖,而弗兰克是众议院多数党党鞭。三人依次是众议院多数党一把手,二把手和三把手,而现实中,现在华盛顿众议院是共和党把持。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/304513.html