纸牌屋第一季 第34期:亚洲女孩(在线收听

   I won't take no for an answer on this.

  别想拒绝我
  Claire
  克莱尔
  I'll drag you to the hospital myself if I have to.
  实在不行,我会亲自拖你去医院
  You're going to the doctor. No argument.
  你必须去看医生,就这么定了
  Thanks.
  谢谢
  They're about to walk. They won't listen to a word I say.
  他们要走了,完全不听我说
  Both unions? Yeah.
  两个工会都是吗,是的
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  Put Marty on the phone.
  让马蒂接电话
  Hang on. Marty.
  稍等,马蒂
  Yeah. It's Frank?
  嗯,是弗兰克吗
  This isn't working, Frank.
  这样不行,弗兰克
  Marty, you have got to keep them in that room.
  马蒂,你必须让他们留在那里
  They lost their patience.
  他们都没耐心了
  They're upset you're not in the room, Frank.
  你不在他们不高兴,弗兰克
  I'll be back this afternoon. No, it's too late.
  我下午就回去,行,太迟了
  Look, tell them
  听着,告诉他们
  I'll come down on subsidies for charter schools.
  特许学校津贴的事我会妥协
  Even so,
  即使如此
  they're angry about the performance standards.
  他们对绩效标准非常不满
  We're not even halfway through this thing.
  这还没进行到一半呢
  There's so much in it that they
  有许多内容他们
  Tell them that I'll roll over on performance standards,
  告诉他们,绩效标准可以商量
  fiveyear intervals.
  频率定为五年一次
  It should be you telling them that, Frank,
  应该由你来告诉他们,弗兰克
  you here, at this table.
  你亲自坐在谈判桌前
  I know that. I'm doing the best I can,
  我知道,我在尽我所能
  but I can't be in two places at once.
  但实在分身乏术
  Now, look. I promise you,
  听着,我向你保证
  if you keep them in that room,
  如果你把他们留在那里
  we will get through this hump as soon as I get back.
  我一回去,我们就能克服这个大障碍
  Marty, you are their lobbyist.
  马蒂,你是他们的说客
  You know what's best for them.
  知道什么对他们最好
  Save them from themselves.
  别让他们作茧自缚
  Okay, I'll see what I can do.
  好吧,我想想办法吧
  Stamper.
  斯坦普
  Do not let Spinella out of your sight
  死死盯住斯比奈拉
  and lock the goddamn doors if you have to.
  有必要的话,就把门锁上
  You got it.
  没问题
  Here we go.
  来了
  I know you're a busy man. I hope we're not keeping you.
  我知道你是个大忙人,希望我们没妨碍你
  No, no, no, I've got all the time in the world.
  不不不,我有的是时间
  This is ham and these are turkey.
  这是鸡肉,这些是火鸡肉
  And there's some potato salad.
  还有些土豆沙拉
  Shall we have a prayer?
  我们做祷告吧
  Gracious loving God...
  仁慈博爱的上帝
  Have you had this before?
  你之前得过这种病吗
  This is the third time. I'm used to it by now.
  第三次了,我都习惯了
  Well, I'm not used to it, but it beats malaria.
  也不是习惯啦,但比疟疾好受多了
  You've had malaria.
  你还得过疟疾
  In Zimbabwe.
  在津巴布韦时
  That took me out for a month.
  病倒一个月
  You make a lot of sacrifices.
  你牺牲了很多啊
  I don't see it as a sacrifice.
  我并不觉得是牺牲
  You turned down a sixfigure salary at Google
  你拒绝了谷歌六位数薪水的工作
  to start your own nonprofit.
  却做起非营利事业
  People don't get malaria in Palo Alto.
  在帕洛阿尔托可不会得疟疾
  You do your research.
  你做了功课啊
  When it's someone I care about.
  对我在乎的人自然上心
  Claire, I turned down that job
  克莱尔,我拒绝那份工作
  because I would've hated myself.
  是因为那样我会恨我自己
  It was a lot of money, but for what?
  是有很多钱,但为了什么呢
  So they could fulfill their diversity quota
  好让他们用一个上过斯坦福的
  with an Asian girl peddling a Stanford degree?
  亚裔女孩来增加公司的多样性吗
  Not just any Asian girl.
  你不是普通的亚洲女孩
  A valedictorian.
  你致过告别词
  Let me offer you what Google couldn't.
  我能给你谷歌给不了的
  I know what it is
  我理解你
  to be capable and beautiful and ambitious
  有能力长得又漂亮,还有雄心
  and be on people like Sergey and Larry's
  谢尔盖和拉里这种人想要你
  checklist of things that look good to have on a shelf.
  好用来装点门面
  I'm not trying to acquisition you.
  我不是来买你的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/309830.html