纸牌屋第一季 第42期:白宫就是新闻死掉的地方(在线收听

  Looks like he opted for the herd.
  看来他选择了羊群
  Claire.
  克莱尔
  I'd like to put an order for the water filters
  我想为南苏丹项目的
  and the welldigging equipment for the South Sudan project.
  滤水器和钻井机械下订单
  Can we talk about the budget?
  我们能讨论一下预算问题吗
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  How much? 200,000.
  需要多少? 20万
  For one project?
  一个项目就要这么多
  I know it's a lot,
  我知道很多
  but it'll be our flagship project in Africa,
  但这是我们在非洲的旗舰项目
  and we would be the first organization there
  我们也是那里首家
  to work on this scale.
  有如此规模的机构
  I'd like to go over the specifics first.
  我想先核对一下详情
  I have the budget right here.
  我已经做好了预算表
  Let me just grab my messages, and then I'll come in to you.
  我先查一下留言,就去找你
  Okay. I'll be in my office.
  好,我在办公室等你
  Any calls while I was out?
  我不在时有电话打来吗
  They're on the desk, and this came by messenger.
  都放你桌上了,这个是快递送来的
  Adam. It's Claire.
  亚当,我是克莱尔
  Yes. I know. It has.
  对,我知道,是这样
  No reason. I was just thinking about you.
  没事,只是想你了
  You're right. It is a lie.
  你说得对,是谎话
  I do have a reason.
  我确实有事
  I need to use you.
  我需要你
  The White House is where news goes to die.
  白宫就是新闻死掉的地方
  Everything's canned.
  净是些陈词滥调
  These perfectly prepared statements...
  那些精心编排的讲话...
  it's a prestigious job, Zoe.
  那是份威风的工作,佐伊
  Used to be, when I was in ninth grade.
  我九年级的时候是这样的
  Now it's a graveyard.
  现在就是块墓地
  The only halfway interesting thing they do
  现在唯一还算有意思的事
  is throw a big dinner party once a year
  就是每年一度的晚宴
  where they pat themselves on the back
  他们不是自我吹捧
  and rub shoulders with movie stars.
  就是跟明星勾肩搭背
  Who needs that?
  谁要看那个
  Every day since you started here,
  从你到这里开始
  you've begged me to move you up, and now...
  每天都在求我给你升职,而现在...
  My goal in life is not
  我的人生理想
  to climb up the Herald's ladder one rung at a time
  不是在《先驱报》一步步爬到
  until I've got my own stationery.
  我能有自己的文具
  Some of us value a career at a paper like this.
  我们有些人很珍惜在这样一家报社的发展
  I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to come off...
  抱歉,我不是那个意思...
  Well, it did, and you skipped a few rungs, by the way.
  但就是这个感觉,而且你已经跳级了
  Do what you want to do, Zoe,
  想怎么做随便你,佐伊
  but if you want me to be your cheerleader and say,
  但你要是希望我能给你鼓劲
  "Yeah, turn it down," I won't.
  说"推掉它",我做不到
  I would have killed for that job when I first started here.
  我刚来这里时,会为那份工作拼命
  Put Fichtner in the "Leaning yes" Column.
  把菲柯特放在"倾向赞成"里
  Don't you think he's a neutral?
  你不觉得他是中立的吗
  He hates Birch.
  他讨厌博奇
  Yeah, but he owes Birch for the ways and means appointment.
  是,但他能在财政委员会任职还靠博奇
  Put him in "Neutral." Who else?
  把他放在"中立"里,还有谁
  Ramirez is a neutral?
  雷米兹是中立的吗
  Oh, this list is so shaky.
  这个表格太不可靠了
  Any one of them leaks it to Bob...
  他们要是有谁跟鲍勃通了气...
  No, what we need is one name,
  不,我们只需要一个人
  one person who can deliver 12.
  一个能说动12个人的人
  The black caucus.
  黑人党团
  Womack.
  乌麦克
  What can we offer him?
  我们给他什么好处
  What does he need?
  他需要什么
  Let me pull up his file.
  我去调他的档案
  Here we go.
  有了
  McCudden air force base employs 3,000 people in his district.
  他选区的麦喀顿空军基地雇了三千人
  It's on the D.O.D.'s chopping block this year.
  基地今年可能被国防部关掉
  Who do we know on the BRAC commission?
  军事基地整合委员会里有熟人吗
  That's dangerous.
  这很危险
  The trail leads back to us trying to influence
  摆布国防部或军事基地整合委员会
  the D.O.D. or the BRAC.
  会被人查到的
  No, no, no.
  不,不,不
  What we do is we close another base.
  我们只要关掉另一个基地
  We leave enough money in the D.O.D.'s budget
  给国防部留出足够的预算
  to keep Womack's base off the list.
  让乌麦克的基地逃过一劫
  What we need...
  我们需要的是
  Is someone we own.
  一个听命于我们的人
  Dad, I'm hungry.
  爸爸,我饿了
  Coming, buddy.
  来了,宝贝
  Here we go.
  来啦
  With cheese.
  这份有芝士
  Without cheese.
  这份没有芝士
  Um, dad?
  爸爸
  Yeah.
  怎么了
  That looks pretty disgusting.
  看着真恶心
  Yeah, it looks disgusting.
  看起来的确挺恶心
  It's not how it looks, it's how it tastes.
  外表不重要,味道才是关键
  And a fork would be nice.
  再来把叉子就好了
  Shit. Okay. Hold on.
  该死,好的,稍等
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/309853.html