纸牌屋第一季 第48期:大卫有所动作(在线收听) |
Christina, what the fuck are you doing here? 克里斯蒂娜,你怎么会在这里
Shh. They're sleeping.
小声点,他们睡了
Peter.
彼得
Hey, dad. Hey, kiddo.
爸爸好,孩子们
Would you take your brother downstairs?
带你弟弟下楼好吗
I'll be there in a second. Okay. Bye, dad.
我一会儿就来,嗯,爸爸再见
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
Bye. Bye? Where they going?
再见,为什么再见,他们要去哪
I'm taking them to their grandmother's.
去他们奶奶那儿
I was able to get a hold of Madeleine, and I told her...
我联系上了玛德琳,跟她说...
Oh, fuck. You didn't tell her?
别跟我说你告诉她了
No, I didn't. But I should have.
没,不过我应该说的
I told her that you had to travel for work,
我说你要因公出差
which is the last time I ever lie for you.
这是我最后一次为你说谎了
Look...
听着
what happened, Peter?
究竟怎么回事,彼得
I'm... I'm sorry about the Brack hearing.
听证会的事我很抱歉
I was... Fuck the Brack hearing.
我,去他妈的听证会
What about your kids?
想想你的孩子
After I drop them off, I'm done.
我把他们送过去,我们就算完了
I am no longer your girlfriend. I no longer work for you.
我不再是你的女友,也不为你工作
No... hey, Christina...
不,等等,克里斯蒂娜
I don't want to hear it, Peter.
我不想听,彼得
There's no excuse this time.
这次别想找借口
I don't have much time, Frank.
我很忙,弗兰克
I'll make it short.
我会长话短说
The President? No. The speakership.
关于总统吗,不,关于议长
David's making a play.
大卫有所动作
What? He came to me for support.
什么,他找我支持他
My first thought was to tell you right away,
我一开始本想马上告诉你
but then my second thought was to ignore my first thought,
不过转念一想,算了
because we have the votes, Bob.
我们票数够了,鲍勃
If there had been a party revolt, I would've known about it.
要是党内有情况,我不可能不知道
We don't need the whole party to revolt. We need 13...
不需要全党反对 13人足以
13 Democrats, plus the other side of the aisle.
13个民主党,加上对立党派
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
People have been asking me that a lot lately.
最近这么问的人挺多
I'm inclined to start saying yes.
我有点想回答"是的"
Who are they... the 13?
那13个是谁
David and I are two, Terry Womack,
大卫加我就是两个,泰瑞·乌麦克
and ten members of the black caucus make another 11.
黑人党团10个人,一共13个
Is the President behind this?
总统的意思吗
No. He doesn't have a clue.
不,他完全不知道
This was David's plan executed by me.
大卫策划的,我是跑腿的
But there is an out for you, Bob.
你还是有生路的,鲍勃
I can sway Womack either way
乌麦克哪边倒全听我的
as long as you make him the next majority leader.
前提是你让他成为下任多数党领袖
And...
还有
The education bill. Now we're on the same page.
教育法案,这下你跟上我的思路了
I can't do that. You know I can't.
你知道我不能那么做
You're the speaker, Bob. You can do anything you'd like.
你是议长,鲍勃,你做什么都行
And I have to say,
我得说
appointing the first AfricanAmerican majority leader...
任命首位非裔美国人做多数党领袖
why, that isn't a bad legacy to have.
这可是宝贵的功绩啊
I'm sorry. I changed my mind.
抱歉,我改主意了
I thought about it, and...
我考虑过了
Thinking about it was what those two days were for.
我给过你两天时间考虑了
And then I thought about it some more, and I realized I...
然后我又好好想了一下,我意识到
Jesus Christ, you're fucking unbelievable.
上帝啊,你太不可理喻了
Look, Tom, I appreciate the fact that you took a chance on me, but...
汤姆,我非常感激你给我机会,但...
No, I don't think you do.
不,你才不会呢
I don't think you appreciate anything.
你根本不懂感激
I think you're an ungrateful, selfentitled little c...
你就是个忘恩负义,自以为是的小
Little what?
小什么
Little what, Tom? Say it.
小什么,汤姆,说出来
Cunt. You're a cunt.
贱人,你是个贱人
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Don't you dare...
你要是敢
You don't even know what I'm typing.
你都不知道我在打什么
Get out, Zoe. Just a second. I'm almost done.
出去,佐伊,等等,我快好了
Get out. You're fired.
出去,你被炒了
Whatever you have to tell yourself, Tom.
随你怎么说吧,汤姆
Get out!
出去
So should I press "Send"?
我应该按"发送"吗
I think I should.
我想是吧
Call me whatever you want,
随你怎么喊我
but you should remember, these days,
但别忘了,如今
when you're talking to one person, you're talking to a thousand.
信息的传播速度可非常快 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/309860.html |