纸牌屋第一季 第58期:唯一参加派对的记者(在线收听

  So these are some wonderful photographs
  这些精彩的照片出自一位
  by an amazing photographer Gillian.
  优秀摄影师之手,吉 莉安
  Adam Galloway, nice to meet you.
  亚当·嘉乐威,很高兴见到你
  And this is the photographer himself.
  这位就是摄影师本人
  Freddie.
  弗莱迪
  I just wanted to thank you so much.
  我只想好好谢谢你
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  Such a success.
  做得太棒了
  My pleasure. My pleasure.
  我很荣幸,很荣幸
  He's the best.
  他是最好的
  I see Adam's here.
  我看到亚当来了
  I didn't know he was coming.
  我也不知道他会来
  Well, guess what I got. What?
  猜猜我弄到了什么,什么
  Another check from the Holburns for $60,000.
  霍博恩夫妇又开了一张6万元支票
  Come on, praise me like you should.
  快,好好夸夸我吧
  If Frank Underwood and the United States Congress
  如果弗兰克·安德伍德和美国国会...
  Hi, my name is Zoe Barnes. I'm with Slugline.
  我叫佐伊·巴恩斯,是头条网的
  ...dismantle the rights of the American teacher?
  践踏美国教师的权益
  Unions, yes! Teachers, yes!
  工会万岁,教师万岁
  Hi. Why do you protest here?
  你们为什么在这里抗议
  And Congress has to take this seriously.
  国会要慎重对待这个问题
  We're here for the teachers.
  我们为了教师而来
  We're here
  我们在这儿...
  Thank you. Thank you.
  谢谢,谢谢
  We're not asking for the world,
  我们的要求并不过分
  and Congress needs to step up and get this done.
  国会得站出来,把事情解决
  Excuse me.
  失陪
  That dress looks familiar.
  裙子看着很眼熟
  It's the one I wore to the symphony.
  去音乐会那天穿的那条
  Oh, yes, mutual admiration society.
  没错,我们彼此欣赏的那天
  That's right.
  没错
  So what do you have for me?
  有什么消息给我吗
  What do you mean?
  什么意思
  Well, you're surrounded by Washington's elite.
  你周围全是华盛顿名流
  Are you saying you've overheard nothing
  你没听到任何
  that could be useful to either of us?
  会对你我有用的话吗
  I'm covering the protest.
  我在报道抗议事件
  The rest of the world is covering the protest.
  全世界都在报道抗议事件
  You may not have noticed,
  你也许没注意到
  but you're the only journalist inside the party.
  但你是唯一参加派对的记者
  I've been feeding you plenty.
  我给你的东西很多了
  Information is a twoway street, Miss Barnes.
  消息该是互通的,巴恩斯小姐
  Hello. Claire, this is Zoe Barnes.
  你好,克莱尔,这是佐伊·巴恩斯
  You met her one night at the house.
  那晚你们在家见过
  Yes, I remember.
  我记得
  You work for the Herald, right?
  你在《先驱报》工作,对吗
  Not anymore.
  已经不在了
  I actually work at Slugline now.
  我现在在头条网工作
  I've heard of it.
  我听说过那里
  You read it, don't you, Francis?
  你读他们的报道,对吗,弗朗西斯
  Religiously.
  忠实读者
  Well, you seem like a very ambitious young woman.
  你看来是位很有进取心的女孩
  I like that.
  我很喜欢
  Doing my best.
  我在努力
  It's good to see you again.
  很高兴再次见到你
  Please enjoy yourself.
  玩得开心点
  I will. Thank you.
  会的,谢谢
  Take care, Miss Barnes.
  保重,巴恩斯小姐
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/309925.html