打工姐妹花第一季 第5期:曼哈顿社交女王(在线收听

   Oh my god you've been robbed!

  天啊 你家进贼啦
  This is how it always looks.
  我家本来就这样
  Oh my God totally cute!
  天啊 你家真不错
  All right I'll be back at 4:00
  好了 我四点回来
  and we can go to work together.
  然后我们一起上班
  Bathroom bedroom
  卫生间 卧室
  boyfriend sleeps till 4:00 yard.
  睡到四点才醒的男友 院子
  Oh you have a yard.
  你还有个院子
  Looks like a really nice place to relax and do crack.
  感觉是放松吸毒两相宜的好地方
  It is.
  那可不
  I gotta go I'm gonna be late for my other job in the city.
  我得走了 不然我打工要迟到了
  You have two jobs?
  你打两份工吗
  Yes I babysit for a Manhattan socialite diva.
  对 还给一个曼哈顿社交女王看孩子
  Now I have a set.
  现在又多了一个
  Sorry I'm late.
  抱歉来晚了
  Oh thank God you're here
  谢天谢地 你终于来了
  曼哈顿社交女王
  there is a bridge and tunnel smell over by the babies
  宝宝身上有一股地下臭水沟的味儿
  that's stressing me out.
  快把我熏死了
  Their diapers probably need to be changed.
  应该是要换尿布了
  Again? I swear the morning nanny just did that.
  又要换啊 我肯定上午保姆才换了
  Motherhood is for reals.
  当妈可真不容易
  Max remind me what's my Twitter password?
  麦克斯 我的推特密码是什么
  Twitter password.
  "推特密码"
  Yes!
  对啦
  Hi Brad. Hi Angelina.
  嗨 布莱德 安洁莉娜
  Max I need to tell you something because we're family.
  麦克斯 你也是家人 我有话想跟你说
  Now get me room temperature water and come over here.
  先给我拿瓶常温的水
  We are victims of the Channing Ponzi scheme.
  我们是钱宁骗局的受害者
  Me David and Brangelina.
  我 大卫 还有布莱洁莉娜
  How much money did you lose?
  你们损失了多少
  Hold my hands.
  握紧我的手
  Nothing.
  分毫未损
  But it really scared me.
  不过吓死人家了
  Open that?
  帮我打开吧
  So do you know Caroline Channing?
  你认识卡洛琳·钱宁吗
  No but she lost everything.
  不认识 她什么都没有了
  She has no money.
  她一分钱都没有了
  Can you imagine having no money?
  你能想像没钱的滋味吗
  I mean you wouldn't even have any money.
  我是指 穷的连钱都没有了
  You should twit that.
  金句快发推特啊
  And no one will even talk to her.
  树倒猴孙散 墙倒众人推
  I heard she went to six different friends' houses
  据说她为了找安身之地
  for a place to stay
  去敲了六个朋友的家门
  and they all had to pretend they weren't home.
  可他们都假装不在家
  That's not cool. Yeah.
  这太过分了 对啊
  That's really sad. So sad.
  真是不幸 对啊
  Breaks my heart.
  听的都心碎了
  I guess motherhood has really opened me up emotionally.
  当妈带孩子 人都多愁善感了
  Max I need to hold one of the babies
  麦克斯 我想抱抱我的宝宝
  bring me one.
  帮我抱个过来
  No the other one. That's not the good one.
  我要另一个 这个是次品
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/310866.html