纸牌屋第一季 第80期:直面你的过去(在线收听

   What are you doing here?

  你在这儿干什么
  The congressman wanted me to come over.
  议员先生让我过来的
  Why? He wants me to work for your campaign.
  为什么,他要我帮你竞选
  Deputy Manager. Frank!
  做你的副竞选经理,弗兰克
  He said you're having some doubts.
  他说你还有些疑虑
  I was just about to tell him that I decided not to run.
  我正想告诉他我决定不参选了
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  Okay. Um, if you've made up your mind,
  好吧,如果你已经决定了
  then I should probably get going.
  那我或许该走了
  Did he tell you about the whole plan?
  他把整个计划都告诉你了吗
  About coming clean?
  要我坦白一切
  Yeah, he did.
  对,他说了
  I have Kevin and Sarah to think about.
  我得为凯文和萨拉考虑
  Everyone has a past. Not like mine.
  每个人都有过去,但不像我这样
  You don't know half the things I've done, Christina.
  你不知道我太多事,克里斯蒂娜
  My kids read. Their friends read.
  我的孩子识字,他们的朋友识字
  I can't take that chance.
  我不能冒这个险
  Look, if you don't wanna run, then you shouldn't.
  如果你不想竞选,那就退出
  I do wanna run.
  我想竞选
  I wouldn't have let it go this far if I didn't want it.
  如果我不想就不会走到这一步
  Then maybe it's a good thing...
  那或许这会是件好事...
  confronting your past, even for your kids.
  直面你的过去,对你的孩子也好
  They're a lot stronger than you give them credit for.
  他们比你想的要坚强得多
  Look, if Underwood, if the D.N.C.,
  如果安德伍德和民主党全国委员会
  if they all think you can do it, then...
  他们都认为你能行,那么...
  I don't care what they think. I care what you think.
  我不在乎他们怎么想,我在乎你怎么想
  I think you'd be great.
  我认为你会很棒的
  So, she really wants this? That's the impression I got.
  她真想来,反正我是这么觉得
  What about ego? I don't need to be dealing with a diva.
  她脾气怎么样,我可不想招个耍大牌的来
  She's not a diva, she's an awardwinning journalist
  她不是那样的,她是个有15年经验的
  with 15 years' experience.
  获过奖的记者
  You told me she treated you like shit.
  是你跟我说她待你很糟
  There was some friction.
  我们之间是有过不快
  So why are you going to bat for her?
  那你现在为什么替她说话
  Don't we want to work with the best people?
  难道你不想和最优秀的人一起工作吗
  Plus, it'd be big for the site.
  再说,这对网站也很有利
  The Herald's senior political writer?
  《先驱报》的高级政治记者
  Sure, but she's so old guard.
  话是没错,但她太保守了
  Everything's by the book.
  什么都照规矩做
  There's no bite to it.
  这可没什么意思
  She told me about a profile she's working on.
  她跟我说了她正在做的一篇专访
  It's got serious bite. What is it?
  很有意思呢,关于什么的
  She can tell you herself. You should talk to her.
  让她自己告诉你,你应该跟她谈谈
  Here's the deal.
  这是我的条件
  My children stay out of the limelight.
  不要牵涉到我的孩子
  No photo ops, no press.
  不让他们上镜,或面对媒体
  We wouldn't dream of it.
  这是当然
  Okay.
  那好
  Let's do this.
  我们干吧
  汽车旅馆
  Sit down.
  坐下吧
  Where you from? Outside of Lynchburg.
  你是哪里人,林奇堡城外
  Virginia? Yeah.
  弗吉尼亚州的,对
  Are your parents still living there? No. I can't.
  你父母还住那儿吗,我不能去找他们
  If I find a place for you to stay for a while,
  如果我给你找个地方住
  can I count on you to be smart?
  你能乖乖的吗
  What kind of place? A nice place.
  什么样的地方,很不错的地方
  A safe place until we can figure out something permanent.
  安全的地方,让我们有时间想出长久之计
  But I need to know that you won't pull anything like this again.
  但我需要知道你不会再做这种事了
  Promise me.
  向我保证
  I promise.
  我保证
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/311768.html