纸牌屋第一季 第83期:做个顺水人情(在线收听) |
anymore. 工作了
Lucas...
卢卡斯
I'm really flattered.
我感到很荣幸
But I'm just not in a place
可是我现在
where I'm even thinking romantically right now.
心思完全不在这方面上
I'm sorry. I, uh...
我很抱歉,我
纸牌屋第1季.jpg
Yeah.
好吧
You want me to pull up now, sir?
现在停车吗,先生
I still have my key.
我还有钥匙
I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything.
如果你需要什么的话,我在厨房
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I got us wine, but I can't find a corkscrew anywhere.
我买了酒,但是找不到开瓶器
Give it to me.
给我
I need a pen.
我需要笔
The pen the President gave you? That'll work.
总统给你的那支行吗,可以
Did you talk to Ms. Skorsky?
你和斯克斯基小姐谈了吗
I did. She said it was intense.
谈了,她说当时挺动情的
I think Carly's gonna offer her a job at Slugline.
我觉得卡莉会请她去头条网工作
Was that your doing? Janine expressed interest.
是你推动的,简宁也有兴趣
I took the next step.
我只是做了个顺水人情
Well done. Always good to be owed favors.
做的好,让别人欠你人情总是好事
I was wondering. Do you ever think about my age?
我之前在想,你考虑过我的年龄吗
No. Does my age bother you?
没有,你介意我的年龄吗
You must have other lovers... men that are younger than me.
你肯定有其他的情人,比我年轻的男人
No. Not that I would mind.
没有,我并不介意
I am married, after all.
毕竟我已经结婚了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/311771.html |