纸牌屋第一季 第89期:青春期住的房间(在线收听

   Good, and you?

  很好,你呢
  Oh, I'm in Charleston, actually.
  其实我在查尔斯顿
  What are you doing here?
  你怎么在这儿
  I thought I'd surprise you.
  我想给你个惊喜
  Surprise.
  惊喜吧
  Come on. Let me show you where I went through puberty.
  来,带你看看我青春期住的房间
  I can totally see you here at 16.
  我完全想象得出你16岁的样子
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  Got in some trouble on this bed, huh?
  在这床上惹了不少麻烦吧
  Woke up the whole block.
  吵醒了整个街区
  Hey, how'd it go with Paul?
  跟保罗谈得怎么样了
  He told me to fuck off.
  他让我滚蛋
  Which is what my mother told me,
  我妈也用她独有的方式
  in her own special way.
  表达了同样的意思
  Am I going to meet her?
  我能去见她吗
  You don't want to meet her.
  你不会想见她的
  I just wanted to stop by,
  我就想顺道拜访一下
  say hey, see her face.
  打声招呼,见个面
  Christina, it was really sweet of you to come up here.
  克里斯蒂娜,你能来真好
  Seriously, I'm officially convinced
  说真的,我完全确定
  you're the most amazing woman I've ever been with,
  你是我交往过的最好的女朋友
  but I meant it when I said I wanted to take this trip alone.
  但这次我是真心想自己解决这事
  This thing tomorrow isn't going to be pleasant.
  明天肯定会闹得很不愉快
  Which is why I came... to be here for you.
  所以我才来,来支持你
  Moral support.
  精神支持
  I know these people.
  我了解这些人
  They're going to lay into me big time.
  他们不会给我好脸色的
  Tomorrow's an important day for the campaign.
  明天对竞选很关键
  Don't fight me on this.
  别跟我争
  Okay.
  好吧
  So do I get a hotel?
  我是住酒店呢
  Do I stay here?
  还是留在这儿
  Come on. Don't be like that.
  拜托,别这样嘛
  A hotel would be more comfortable.
  酒店要舒服点
  But it would be a waste of valuable campaign funds.
  不能浪费宝贵的竞选经费啊
  Oh, campaign funds.
  竞选经费
  You see that crack up in the ceiling?
  看到天花板上那条裂缝了吗
  I used to fall asleep staring at it every night.
  我以前每晚都盯着它入睡
  I know every inch and curve.
  每一寸,每个转折我都熟悉
  It's dark in here. I'm scared.
  这儿好黑,我好怕啊
  Be fucking careful, man!
  小心点,兄弟
  Let there be light!
  亮起来
  What were you thinking about?
  你在想什么
  How come you and Frank have never had kids?
  你和弗兰克为什么不要小孩
  You've never had kids.
  你也没有小孩
  Yeah, but I'm not married.
  没错,但我没结婚
  Answer the question.
  回答我
  We just decided not to.
  我们就是不想要
  There wasn't some big conversation.
  不是什么大事
  I think you're lying.
  你在说谎
  Think whatever you want.
  随你怎么想
  You've honestly never thought about it?
  你真的没考虑过
  I mean, yeah, maybe, once or twice.
  也许想过一两次吧
  I mean, I don't feel there's some void.
  我并不觉得少了什么
  I'm perfectly happy without.
  没有孩子我也很开心
  What about you?
  你呢
  Can you imagine me wiping a baby's ass and changing nappies?
  你能想象我为婴儿擦屁股,换尿布吗
  No, I can't.
  不能
  Actually, yes, I just did.
  其实,我刚刚想了
  I'm gonna have to get off the phone.
  我要挂电话了
  You've ruined everything.
  你破坏了气氛
  Well, we really should get off.
  我们确实该挂了
  It's been... over an hour, I think.
  都一个多小时了吧
  Okay.
  好
  Go on then. I'm hanging up right now.
  你挂吧,我马上就挂
  No, I am.
  不,我先挂
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/311777.html