打工姐妹花第一季 第23期:做不做闺蜜(2)(在线收听) |
Caroline please do not take advantage of me with your horse. 卡洛琳 请你的马别再来占我便宜了
What?
什么
My trash pick up company charged me extra
垃圾清理公司现在跟我多要钱
because my dumpster is full of all your horse droppings.
因为我的大垃圾桶里全是你的马粪
How would that be possible?
这怎么可能
I see your good friend Max walking your horse every morning
我看见你的好朋友麦克斯 天天早上帮你遛马
and dropping droppings in my dumpster.
还把马粪全扔我垃圾桶里
打工姐妹花第一季
Hi. Hello.
你好吗 好啊
Did you walk my horse today?
你今天早上帮我遛马了吗
Yeah and every other morning.
是啊 每天早上都遛
That's so sweet. I wish I had known.
真贴心 怎么不早点告诉我
Well what was I gonna do post it on your facebook wall?
是要我怎么说 去你脸书主页上留言吗
"Ha walked a horse again today. Totes gross."
"唉 今儿个又遛马 恶心屎我了"
Besides who did you think was doing it?
再说了 除了我还会有别人干吗
I've always just had things done for me
以前凡事都不用我动手
I've never really thought about the people doing them.
我也从没想过事儿都是谁做的
Yeah and I've never had things done for me so I just do them.
可我天生穷苦命 凡事都得亲力亲为
Like now how I'm making the coffee
比如现在 我在做咖啡
and you're just standing here watching me.
你就在旁边傻站闲着
Still I wish you would have told meso I could say thank you.
你还是应该早点说的 我好谢谢你
Well it's not really my style.
这不是我的风格
You are one complicated dude.
你还真是个难捉摸的爷们
Pick up borscht.
上菜 罗宋汤
Unbelievable. What?
我靠 怎么了
How you guys doin'? Cute Strokes tee.
两位好呀 鼓击乐队T恤真好看
Probably look better on me
可能我穿会更好看
considering it's mine.
因为这衣服本来就是我的
You snooze you lose puta.
一不留神 人事已非 贱货(西语)
Nice language!
巧舌如簧啊
You kiss your obviously closeted boyfriend with that mouth?
你就用这舌头跟你基爆的小男友舌吻吗
You know what? I wouldn't even want it now.
不过姐现在也不想要了
Now that it's been on you
被你穿过后
might as well have been a Kenny G shirt.
鼓击乐队看起来跟肯尼·基一样瞎
And now I walk.
现在姐要走人了
You can't just let her win.
你不能让她得逞啊
Forget it it's over.
算了 就这样吧
Borscht! Pick up pick up.
罗宋汤 上菜 快上菜
I'll be right with you.
我马上为您服务
Idiota!
蠢货
Esta camiseta me costo cuatro dolares! Te voy a cortar.
这衣服花了我四块钱呢 我要杀了你(西语)
Lo siento. Todo es mi culpa.
抱歉 都怪我不好(西语)
I'm still a little clumsy it's my first week.
我才来第一周 还有点笨手笨脚
I'll bring you some soda water but seriously
我给您端杯苏打水来洗洗 但说真的
your boyfriend will come out before that borscht stain does.
污渍没洗掉 你男人就掉进别的男人怀抱了
That was awesome. Yeah.
干得漂亮 就是
I kinda just do stuff.
我向来只做事 不废话
Like I just did
就像刚那样
while you were standing there watching me.
我下手 而你却在旁边傻站闲着
Thank you gir r rlfriend.
谢谢你 好姐妹儿
Oh no What is she coming for me?
糟糕 怎么 她来报仇了吗
Run!
快跑 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/314673.html |