陨落星辰第一季 第3期:驻地的讨论(1)(在线收听

   We holding?

  还继续守吗
  Who'd we lose?
  少了谁
  Captain Jameson, Jerrod's cousin,
  詹姆森上尉和杰罗德的表哥
  and a bunch of guys I didn't know.
  还有一群我不认识的人
  Jameson's dead? Who's gonna command the 2nd?
  詹姆森死了吗 那谁来指挥第二团
  You're back from work early.
  回来的挺早嘛
  Tough day at the office.
  今天上班可不轻松
  We lost the widget account.
  我们把大客户弄丢了
  Oh, rats.
  真不幸
  Bad?
  情况很糟吗
  Yeah. They're up to Back Bay.
  对 他们攻占了后湾区
  Any food?
  有吃的吗
  Price of tuna's gone up.
  金枪鱼罐头涨价了啊
  Wait.
  等等
  Matt drew these.
  马特画了这些
  He's doing much better drew his whole family.
  他画得比以前好多了 画的是你们全家
  That does not look like me.
  这哪像我
  Tom, Tom.
  汤姆 汤姆
  Porter wants to see you.
  波特要见你
  Back bay was lost.
  后湾区失守了
  They let go in South Boston
  他们毁了南波士顿
  one of the big ones.
  我们的战略重镇之一
  I told Reed small arms only.
  我和里德说过 只能用轻型武器
  He had those AT4s.
  他留下了AT4反坦克火箭筒
  I guess he used them and pissed them off.
  多半是用了那个 把他们惹毛了
  Come on in, Tom.
  进来 汤姆
  Gents, the city's lost, so we're on the move.
  伙计们 这城守不住了 我们得撤
  We're gonna split up, go to ground,
  大家分散行动 躲到地下
  where we can hide and scavenge.
  有补给和还能藏身
  We can't leave the city.
  我们不能撤
  They've got prisoners. What about the harnessed kids?
  他们抓了我们的人 那些被控制的孩子怎么办
  Tom, you're not the only guy with a kid that's M.I.A.
  汤姆 不是只有你的孩子在战斗中失踪
  We're all in this together,
  家家户户都有
  and you've got two other sons to worry about.
  你该多操心下身边的两个儿子
  Okay, well, I have to agree with him there.
  我同意他刚才说的
  We can't leave the city.
  不能从这儿撤
  We've got no choice.
  我们别无选择
  陨落星辰第一季
  We picked this area clean of weapons and food.
  这里的武器和食物都被我们消耗光了
  And those skitter aerial sensors
  而那些空中探测器
  are beginning to pick up units of 500, 600 humans.
  已经开始搜捕五六百人的人群
  Well, I'll tell you what we need to do.
  要做什么我说了算
  We need to stay here, and we need to fight.
  我们应该待在这里 继续战斗
  Listen to me, Weaver.
  听我说 韦弗
  We are splitting up into units of 300
  我们要拆分成三百人的队伍
  100 fighters, 200 civilians each.
  每队一百名战士 两百名平民
  I've already sent out nine of these units.
  我已经派出了九支这样的队伍
  You're the last three.
  你们是最后三支
  Anderson, I want you to take the 10th Massachusetts
  安德森 你统领马萨诸塞州第十团
  north along the shore till you get to Marblehead.
  向北沿海岸行进到马布尔黑德
  Sam, you got Jeffries as your second in command.
  山姆 杰弗里斯做你的副官
  We'll move northwest along Route 3 till you get to Revere.
  我们沿三号公路向西北进发直到里维尔
  Weaver.
  韦弗
  I'm giving you the 2nd Massachusetts
  你取代詹姆森
  to replace Jameson.
  统领马萨诸塞州第二团
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315596.html