陨落星辰第一季 第19期:被俘(4)(在线收听

   What do you call them...

  你们怎么称呼那些外星生物
  Spidery bastards?
  蜘蛛杂种吗
  Skitters. That's good.
  突击者 好名字
  陨落星辰第一季
  We call them cooties, you know,
  我们叫它们虱子
  like the, uh...kids' game.
  就像小孩的游戏一样
  Well, before the cooties came,
  在虱子来之前
  I was always going up against cops
  像我这样的人
  and, you know, people like me.
  一直在躲警察 你懂的
  But you go around killing people today, even the bad guys,
  但是现在你四处杀人 即便是坏蛋
  and people tend to get a bit uptight.
  人们会有点紧张
  But cooties it's open season on them.
  但是虱子 现在正是猎杀它们的时候
  You killed any?
  你有杀死过它们吗
  A few.
  杀过几只
  How?
  怎么杀的
  Rifle.
  用步枪
  Shoot for the head?
  打头吗
  It seems to do the trick.
  这招似乎很有效
  Well, I hate to be the one to tell you, friend,
  我实在不愿意打击你 朋友
  but you've been going about it all wrong!
  但是你们开始的地方错了
  You don't shoot for the head.
  你不必先射它们的脑袋
  You take out a couple of legs.
  只需要弄掉它们几条腿
  You slow them down. It weakens them.
  你拖慢它们的脚步 会使它们变弱
  Then you take the head shot.
  然后再给它们来个爆头
  You ever go one on one?
  你有和它们单挑过吗
  This one I did solo.
  这一只就是我单独干掉的
  Thought I was gonna die, but I didn't it did.
  我还以为我会挂 但是没有 它挂了
  You ever take down a ship?
  你干掉过它们的飞船吗
  The cooties and their robot friends
  那些虱子和它们的机器人伙伴们
  respond to sound, right?
  是根据声音做出反应的 对吗
  The ships they go off heat. You know that?
  而那些飞船 它们怕热 你知道吗
  Well, we raided the armory, right?
  我们突袭了兵工厂
  We got ourselves a genuine bazooka, right?
  搞到了一门强悍的火箭炮
  And we're like, "All right."
  我们觉得 这下不错啊
  So we we peel this engine block
  然后...我们从一辆老式大众车上
  out of an old volkswagen, right, and we set it on fire.
  拆下了一个发动机组 然后点着了
  It gets hot enough, magnesium just, you know,
  它变得非常烫 像镁燃烧一样耀眼
  ignites, like staring into the heart of the sun.
  就像直视太阳的中心那样
  Having a few beers, lo and behold...
  然后倒了几杯啤酒 等着看好戏
  In comes this airship, right?
  火引来了一艘飞船
  Billy takes a bazooka,
  比利拿起了火箭炮
  gets a cootie bird in its sights,
  瞄准了一个虱子的飞行器
  lets a shell fly.
  射出了一发炮弹
  It arcs.
  它居然绕了条弧线躲开了
  I mean, it's going I don't know.
  我是说 就像...我也不知道
  The ship must have sensed something, right?
  飞船一定是察觉到了什么
  It must have sensed it,
  一定是察觉到了
  'Cause it it just deked out of the way.
  因为它拐弯偏离了原来的路线
  That would've been sweet.
  否则一定会击落的
  Hey, you think I could have a beer?
  能给我杯啤酒吗
  Why the hell not?
  为什么不呢
  Don't go anywhere.
  不许乱跑
  You've got one hour.
  你有一个小时时间
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315613.html