陨落星辰第一季 第24期:形势逆转(在线收听) |
Get up. 起来
He's talking to you.
他跟你说话呢
I said get up!
我说起来
That's it.
这就对了
Now turn around.
现在转过身
I want to see what we got.
我想看看我们俘虏了什么货色
陨落星辰第一季
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You are a pretty one.
真是位美人
We're gonna have ourselves a good time, you know that?
知道吗 我们又有得爽了
Is Billy gonna live?
比利会好起来吗
What?
什么
Yes, uh, if he doesn't get infected.
如果他没被感染的话 会好的
Hey, what are you asking her that ugh!
你干嘛这么问
After they grabbed me three months ago, Billy...
三个月前他们抓住了我 比利...
let's just say he deserved to die.
姑且说他死有余辜
Cueball thought he was better 'cause he brought chocolate.
光头以为给了我巧克力就算好人了
He wasn't.
他才不是呢
Let's go, let's go! Come on!
我们走 出发
Let's go! Underland!
走啊 温内兰
Just leave it! Let's go!
别管它了 走吧
All right, what's that?
那是什么声音
Who's firing those guns?
谁在开火
It's Tom.
是汤姆
You have to get everyone to follow us.
让大家跟着我们
Take them, Mike. Take them.
带他们走 迈克 走吧
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell...
真他妈的...
Take the .50 now!
用点五十口径机枪射击
All right, on the .50!
那好 朝点五十口径机枪射击
Cease fire, cease fire, cease fire!
停火 停火 停火
Can you hear me, Pope?!
能听到我说话吗 珀普
My ears are still ringing, but... yeah!
我还在耳鸣 不过 能听见
Those my own guns you're firing at me?!
你拿着我的枪对我开火
They are!
确实是你的枪
You better run, professor!
你最好快逃吧 教授
Ships are gonna target the flares.
飞船会朝火焰射击
You're in the middle of the flares.
你在火焰正中央
What are my options?
我有几条路
Join or die.
加入我们否则只有死路一条
Just like the revolution, huh? Just like.
就像美国独立战争一样吗 确实
Well, tell you what why don't we just sit tight?
我们为什么不静静观望
We'll see how the, uh see how the air strikes go.
看看空袭的目标到底是谁
If that's how you want to play it.
如果你想这么赌 我就奉陪到底
I drive, you follow close, okay?
我开车 你跟上 好吗
They can't see you, they can't shoot you.
他们看不见你 无法射击
Well, I guess you got me after all.
到头来我还是落在你手上了
Get out.
下车
One wrong move, I take your head off.
动一下 我就爆了你的头
I believe you would.
我相信你说得出做得到
Come on!
快走 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315764.html |