公众人物毕业演讲 第132期:2013年克林顿在霍华德大学(11)(在线收听

   And the person with the highest measured IQ here, in this entire crowd, the biggest genius here went into another room

  然后再选出你们当中智商最高的人让这位最聪明的人进另一个房间
  And then we just kept feeding questions in there
  然后我们不停地向两组问问题
  How do you solve this problem? That's um...
  如何解决这个问题? 比如说
  How can we end world hunger?
  如何能解决世界饥饿问题
  How can we bring distributed solar power to poorest places on earth?
  如何能将分散的太阳能带到世界上最贫穷的地方
  How can we create more jobs for young Americans?
  如何能为美国的年轻人创造更多工作
  How can we employ the longterm unemployed people who don't have even a high school diploma?
  如何能雇用那些长期没有工作的人们 尤其在他们连高中文凭都没有的情况下
  Just kept feeding questions in
  不断地问他们问题
  Over time, the room with the crowd will make better decisions than the room with the genius
  久而久之一群人做出的决定会比天才做出的决定还要明智
  It turns out that there is an economic and social imperative that compels those of us who understand it to work together
  事实证明经济社会的需要要求我们懂得这一点协同工作
  It turns out that creative cooperation works better than constant conflict and we forget that at our peril
  事实证明 创造性的合作比持续的冲突更为有效忘掉这一点是非常危险的
  You can't share the future unless you share the responsibility for building it
  只有共同分担未来建设的重担才能共享未来
  And I implore you to look for opportunities to do that
  我恳求大家寻求这样的机会
  The last thing I would say is that you are living in a time that is changing so fast
  最后我想说的是你们现在生活的时代日新月异
  it is more likely than not that even if you start out fast, something will happen that you will find frustrating
  很有可能即使你们起步很快也会遇到某些令人沮丧挫败的事情
  You have to be able to begin again
  你们得能够重新开始
  And you have to be able to begin again without blaming somebody else in a way that isolates you from them
  而且你们得能够重新开始 且不归咎于别人才不至于让你被大家孤立
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/316202.html