纸牌屋第一季 第93期:没有什么是永恒的(在线收听

   Now, does what I'm offering you

  我的提议
  come anywhere near what you want or deserve? No.
  的确距你们想要的,应得的差得很远
  But you gotta open your eyes and take what's in front of you.
  但你们要打开眼界,着眼当前
  We can build on that.
  这是一个基础
  5,000 jobs becomes 10,000.
  五千个工作岗位变成一万个
  Then 15,000. Not in the snap of a finger,
  然后变成一万五千个,的确要等一段时间
  but faster than doing nothing will.
  但绝对比停滞不前快
  Can I count on all of you?
  我能指望你们大伙吗
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  All right, I'll take that as a yes.
  好的,我就当你们默许了
  We'll need your contact information
  请留下你们的联系方式
  so we can send you materials to share with your friends.
  好给你们寄去材料和你们的朋友分享
  Now, let's talk about the way
  现在来说一下
  the money's gonna get phased in.
  资金分阶段引入的方式
  It's gonna happen in six stages. Stage one...
  钱分六步到位,第一步
  Oh say does that starspangled
  你看那星条旗
  Banner yet wave
  是否还依旧飘扬
  For the land of the free
  在这自由的国度
  And the home of the brave
  勇士的家乡
  Left face. Forward march.
  向左转,齐步走
  Francis Underwood's career.
  弗兰西斯·安德伍德的职业生涯
  Harvard law degree.
  哈佛法学学位
  One of the youngest state legislators in the history of South Carolina.
  南卡罗莱纳州史上最年轻的州议员之一
  A 22year veteran of the U.S. Congress.
  在美国国会干了22年的老兵
  House majority whip.
  众议院多数党党鞭
  Speaks volumes about the values young people learn here
  是年轻人在桑蒂诺所学价值观的
  at the Sentinel.
  最佳表率
  Values like honor, duty, discipline,
  荣誉,责任,纪律
  like sacrifice, service, and respect.
  牺牲,服务和尊重
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  女士们,先生们
  the Francis J. Underwood library.
  弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德图书馆
  Congressman?
  议员先生
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  I wrote a speech.
  我写了一份发言稿
  But I'm not gonna read it.
  但我不打算读了
  Nothing is permanent. Not even this building.
  没有什么是永恒的,即使是我身后的建筑
  I don't mean to sound ungrateful.
  我不是不领情
  I am very grateful. I'm deeply honored.
  我很感激,我非常荣幸
  And I am...
  而且
  I'm very moved.
  非常感动
  I had the good fortune of spending most of this weekend
  我有幸和几位好朋友一起度过了
  with a group of friends.
  这个周末
  Friends I haven't seen in a very long time.
  很长时间没有见面的好朋友
  Friends I made here.
  我在这里交到的朋友
  Most of you young cadets probably, uh, don't know who I am.
  你们大部分年轻学员可能不知道我是谁
  A politician, a name, a few accomplishments.
  一位政客,一个名字,有些成就
  But I don't blame you.
  但我不怪你们
  When I was your age,
  我像你们这么大的时候
  why, I didn't care much for what men in gray hair did
  我也不在意那些灰发人做了什么
  or what they had to say.
  说了什么
  I...
  我
  I wish I could describe...
  我真不知怎么说...
  Harmony. That's the word that stuck in my mind.
  和谐,这就是一直萦绕在我脑海的词
  Harmony.
  和谐
  It's not about what's lasting or permanent.
  与持久或永恒无关
  It is about individual voices coming together.
  而是不同的声音,汇集在一起
  For a moment.
  只有那一瞬
  And that moment lasts...
  那个瞬间
  the length of a breath.
  只有一息之长
  That's what I think about my time here.
  这就是我对自己在这里的那段时光的看法
  You'll have to forgive me.
  请你们原谅我
  I had more than a few whiskeys last night.
  我昨晚多喝了几杯威士忌
  You know, when I was a cadet, we could drink all night
  我还是个学员的时候,我们可以通宵畅饮
  and then get up in the morning and march 20 Miles,
  早上起来还能行军20英里
  but these days I'm lucky I got up these three steps.
  但现在我能上这三步台阶都算幸运
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/316842.html