纸牌屋第一季 第105期:两厢情愿的交易(在线收听) |
Going somewhere? Just for an hour or two. 出去吗,一两个小时就回来
I got one last holdout to whip.
还有个不肯合作的得去收拾
What's the vote count on Russo's bill?
罗素的法案票数是多少
Oh, don't you wanna shower first
你不先冲个澡
before we dirty ourselves with business?
再谈事贬低自己吗
I'll shower after you leave.
你走了我再冲澡
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
What's the vote count?
票数多少
Your tone doesn't inspire me to be very forthcoming.
你的语气让我不太想说
Oh, the fuck wasn't enough?
光上我还不够吗
You need a special tone too?
还得要个特别的语气吗
Ooh, someone washed her mouth out with acid this morning.
有人早上用酸刷牙了啊
Whatever it is you're grappling with,
不管你闹什么别扭
I am sincerely not interested.
我真的毫无兴趣
You're almost twice my age.
你比我老一倍
You said that didn't bother you.
你说你不介意
I lied.
我撒谎了
If you had a daughter, she'd be older than me.
你有女儿的话,岁数都比我大了
In 20 years, I'll still be younger than you are now.
再过二十年,我还是比你现在要年轻
Well, I can't argue with basic arithmetic.
我肯定辩不过基本的算数
You don't find that disgusting?
你不觉得这很恶心吗
I think you want me to.
我觉得你想让我这么想
But I've never considered this any more or less
但我一直把这当做
than a transaction between two consenting adults.
两个成年人之间两厢情愿的交易
If you just want the girl who will do your bidding for you,
如果你只想找一个帮你办事的女孩
you already have that.
你已经得到了
Why do you need to fuck me?
为什么上我
I would remind you
我要提醒你
that it was you who initiated our affair,
是你先勾引的我
and it was you who came knocking at my door last winter.
是你去年冬天敲开我家的门
And it was me who asked that we stop what we're doing now.
也是我要求停止你我现在的关系
Which I respected
我尊重了你的要求
until you picked up a phone and asked me to come over tonight.
直到你今晚打给我,要我过来
Because you wouldn't give me what I wanted unless I did.
因为不这样你就什么都不给我
So tell me, why do you need this?
告诉我,你为什么要这样
You don't seem to get any pleasure out of it.
你似乎并不从中取乐
I know I certainly don't.
我知道我肯定没有
I seem to always leave you satisfied.
我好像每次都能满足你
How do you know I'm not faking it?
你怎么知道我不是装的
Are you?
你是吗
Doesn't it say a lot that you can't tell?
这都看不出来不是更说明问题吗
What do you think about when I'm up against the wall?
我面对墙站着的时候你在想什么
A great man once said
一位伟人曾经说过
that everything in life is about sex...
生活的一切都和性有关
Except sex.
除了性本身
Sex is about power.
性关乎权力
So you need a whore,
你是要一个妓女
which makes you a pimp.
那你就是皮条客
I'm not a pimp. Just a very generous John.
我不是皮条客,只是一个非常慷慨的顾客
Fine. As long as we're clear about what this is,
好,既然我们把关系理清楚了
I can play the whore.
我可以扮演妓女的角色
Now pay me.
付钱吧
The bill will pass. We have it by two votes.
法案会通过的,我们有两票的优势
You can pass that along to your friend, miss Skorsky.
把这消息告诉你朋友斯克斯基小姐吧
If she must say such things in order to sleep at night, so be it.
如果她非得说这些才能安然入睡,那随她吧
Her loyalty costs me nothing but the occasional crumb of news.
我偶尔给她一点新闻就能换来她的忠诚
Her hatefulness takes no toll at all.
她的仇视对我完全无害
You don't compensate a working girl so you can cuddle after.
没人会去补偿一个妓女,只为稍后跟她温存
Final voting...
最后一轮投票
A lot of small towns, some really great crowds.
去了很多小镇,一些群众真的很棒
No buses losing their brakes.
也没有刹车失灵
Oh, please now. When do you head back?
别这样,你什么时候回去
Tomorrow. We wanna do a press conference when all the votes are in.
明天,我们想在投票后举行新闻发布会
Members, please cast your votes now. Are you all right?
与会人员,请投票,你没事吧
I'm just a little nauseous. It'll pass. I'm okay.
我感觉有点恶心,会过去的,我没事
You said you're due in March? March 14th.
你说你预产期在3月 3月14日
It's so exciting. How's the morning sickness?
真让人兴奋,晨吐严重吗
I think I'm over the hump.
最困难的部分应该过去了
I have to pee all the time. Weird cravings.
我总想上厕所,想要奇怪的东西
It was good to be on the road again. Invigorating.
再做巡回竞选感觉很好,令人振作 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/317674.html |