纸牌屋第一季 第108期:不要再粉饰了,克莱尔(在线收听

   She said it would be okay... To backstab me?

  她说我们可以,在背后捅我刀子吗
  To do what we thought was right.
  做我们认为对的事
  So she did tell you to vote no.
  那她的确让你们投反对票了
  She said it wouldn't be the end of the world if the bill failed.
  她说即使法案不通过也不是世界末日
  Those were her exact words.
  这是她的原话
  You discuss this with no one. Is that understood?
  这件事不许跟任何人说,明白了吗
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  Do you blame yourself for not being in Washington to secure the votes?
  没待在华盛顿为法案拉票你感到自责吗
  A bill this size is a team effort.
  这么大的法案要靠团队合作
  There are a lot of sponsors.
  还有其他联署人呢
  But you were the chief sponsor and the bill manager.
  但你是主发起者,法案的负责人
  That's true.
  话是不错
  So shouldn't you have been in Washington?
  那你不是该留在华盛顿吗
  I'm running for Governor.
  我在竞选州长
  I have a commitment to the people of my state.
  我要履行对宾州人民的职责
  Are you aware that the Swofford campaign
  你是否知道斯沃夫阵营
  is putting out a new commercial today that says,
  今天放出新的宣传语
  quote, "If Peter Russo can't follow through in congress,
  "如果彼得·罗素在国会都撑不下去
  can he follow through with sobriety?"
  他还能抵住酒精的诱惑吗"
  That's all. Thank you very much.
  访问到此结束,非常感谢各位
  Do you want to comment? Thanks, guys.
  你不作出回应吗,谢谢各位
  Congressman!
  议员先生
  All I said was what you always say... to vote their conscience.
  我不过是说了你常说的,凭良心投票
  You encouraged them to defy me.
  你鼓动他们违抗我
  I met with them. That's what you asked me...
  我见过他们了,你要我...
  No, that is not what you did.
  不,你不是只见面了
  I specifically told you I needed them to vote yes on this bill.
  我明确说了需要他们投赞成票
  There was no room for interpretation.
  根本毫无歧义
  It's a deliberate lie, so don't try to sugarcoat it, Claire.
  你存心撒谎,不要再粉饰了,克莱尔
  I needed Remy's help. You wouldn't offer any.
  我需要雷米的帮助,你又不帮我
  Oh, wait.
  等下
  You did this for Remy?
  你是为雷米这么做的
  No. For myself. To get my shipment out of Sudan.
  不是,为我自己,我要把货从苏丹运出来
  He provided assistance.
  他施以了援手
  In exchange for defeating the bill.
  以否决法案作为代价
  No. In exchange for not helping it succeed.
  不,只是没有促成法案通过
  Which is the same goddamn thing.
  不就是一回事吗
  Do you realize you have endangered
  你知不知道你危及了
  everything that we have been working toward?
  我们一直以来苦心经营的一切
  There was a timetable here, Claire.
  一切都安排好了啊,克莱尔
  We needed strong momentum right up until the last minute.
  直到最后一刻我们都得保持这股劲头
  I can't operate based on plans you haven't shared with me.
  你遇事不和我商量,我怎么依计划行事
  Then you should've asked me first.
  那你也该先问我一下
  No, I'm not going to ask for your blessing
  不,我不会每次做决定
  on every decision I make, Francis.
  都征求你的意见,弗兰西斯
  We make decisions together.
  我们是一起做决定
  Yeah, well, it hasn't felt like that.
  我怎么没觉得
  Not for the past six months.
  至少过去六个月不是这样
  I don't feel as though I'm standing beside you.
  我没觉得我们是在并肩作战
  Other people know, Claire.
  有人知道这事,克莱尔
  This could become a story about us.
  这可能成为我们的把柄
  And that's something you do not recover from.
  而且是一竿子就能把人打死的事
  Who? That's something that follows you for life.
  谁知道,这种事永远洗刷不掉
  Who knows?
  谁知道
  Zoe.
  佐伊
  I thought you said she could be trusted.
  你不是说她可以信任吗
  What about our trust?
  那我们之间的信任呢
  You can't control her, can you, Francis?
  你无法控制她,是吧,弗兰西斯
  She wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't lied.
  你如果没撒谎,她就不是问题
  No, she wouldn't have been a problem
  不,如果你没跟她上床
  if you hadn't dropped your pants.
  她才不是问题
  And you come in here, to my office, and berate me
  你来我办公室,痛斥我一顿
  when you're the one who's exposed us?
  而实际上这都是你的错
  Don't you try to turn this around on me.
  你休想把矛头指向我
  I fired half of my staff for us.
  我为你解雇了一半的员工
  I have turned down donations for us.
  回绝了送上门的捐款
  I drafted Peter's bill for us.
  起草了彼得的法案
  I diverted time and energy away from my goals for us.
  搁置我自己的理想,去忙你的事
  Okay, I don't wanna have to say this,
  好吧,我本不想这么说的
  but maybe you need to hear it.
  但你或许该听听
  C.W.I. is important, yes,
  净水计划是重要
  but it doesn't come close to what we are trying to accomplish.
  但它根本比不上我们努力奋斗的目标
  You must see that!
  你要认清这一点
  I'm just being honest.
  我只是实事求是
  Then be honest about how you've been using me
  那就老实承认你利用了我
  just like you use everybody else.
  就像你利用其他人
  That was never part of the bargain.
  可从没说过会是这样
  Is it the hot flashes?
  吗
  Get out.
  滚出去
  Get out.
  给我滚
  I'll see you back at the house.
  回家再见
  I'm on my way to the office.
  我在去办公室的路上
  Let me call you when I get there.
  到那儿给你电话
  No, no. We need to talk now.
  不,现在就谈
  I know you're upset, Peter,
  我知道你很生气,彼得
  but that's not going to achieve anything.
  但那也没有用
  I am more than upset, Frank.
  我不止生气,弗兰克
  Change your tone. I'm in no mood.
  注意你的语气,我没心情
  I don't give a fuck! Goodbye, Peter.
  我不在乎,再见,彼得
  You hang up on me now, you're not gonna appreciate who I call next.
  你挂我电话,就别怪我接下来去找谁
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/317677.html