Oh those, gray days of Winter 噢!那些,冬日银白色的日子
Used to build a fire 曾经(被我们)用来生火
I hold you in my arms 我用双手抱住你
Cover you in my desires 用我的欲望将你团团围住
We plan the future 我们计划我们的未来
Talk of summer days 谈论着我们的夏日
Go down to the boardwalk 走在海边的木板路
Just to hear the waves 不过在倾听大海的波涛
What good is my dream 我的梦,那么美好
No one here to share it 但没有人可以分享
What good is my heart 我的心,多么美好
Just be there 来到这里吧
What good is my life 我的生命多么美好
Now without you in it 但现在,你却不在我身边
Make it better again (为了)让它再次灿烂
Let“s get together again 让我们在一起
Let“s get together again 让他们在一起
kept your picture 留着你的记忆
(I) see if all the time 我可以看到,如果所有的时间
Crazy laughing echoes in my mind 疯狂的笑声回荡在我脑海
I kept remember 我会记得
What we were fighting for 我们曾经为何奋斗
How I long to see you walking in my door 要多久,才可以看到你走进我的心房
Repeat: Chorus 重复
Can“t you? Feel what I feel 难道,你不能感受我所感受的?
You are...ooohhhh baby, baby 你...噢傲..宝贝宝贝
Repeat: Chorus 重复
Let“s get together again, hmmm...让我们在一起 |