纸牌屋第一季 第124期:现在我得赌上一切(在线收听

   Well, Linda, I make a habit of

  琳达,我习惯
  considering all trajectories in any given situation.
  考虑任何情况下可能发生的事
  But that's a practical exercise, not a personal one.
  但这是为大局,不是为了我自己
  So you refuse to admit it.
  那你是不承认吗
  Admit it's what I want? That's irrelevant.
  承认我是否想要这结果,这毫不相干
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  You're the one who asked for this meeting, not me.
  是你安排了这次会面,不是我
  This meeting's about trying to solve a problem,
  这次会面是想要解决问题
  not fulfill some personal ambition.
  不是满足个人野心
  But if both could be achieved, you wouldn't object.
  但如果两者可兼得,你不会反对
  I think this is a sound course of action
  不管总统想要谁
  regardless of who the President taps to replace Matthews.
  接替马修斯,这么做都合情合理
  I must gamble everything I have right now.
  现在我得赌上一切了
  If I'm honest, she may use it against me.
  如果我说实话,可能会落人口实
  If I'm not, she won't lift a finger.
  如果不说,她又不会帮我
  I've used the same tactic myself.
  我自己也用过这策略
  Once someone is exposed,
  一个人的目的一旦暴露
  they're at your mercy.
  他们就得听你发落
  She wants to hear me say the words.
  她想要我亲口说出来
  Yes.
  没错
  I want to be the Vice President.
  我想当副总统
  And, yes, I helped your son get into college
  没错,我把你儿子弄进大学
  in the hopes that you would return the favor.
  是希望你能还我一个人情
  But I can't force you to do so, Linda.
  但我不能逼你这么做,琳达
  But I also think that we would make a formidable team.
  我还觉得我们应该强强联手
  Look what we've been able to accomplish
  即使存在分歧
  even when we've been at odds with each other.
  我们都能做成这么多大事
  Now put your mind to what we could accomplish if we weren't.
  如果我们达成一致,那又会是怎样的局面
  Thank you for taking the time, Linda.
  感谢你的宝贵时间,琳达
  I'll call you back. How'd it go?
  我再打给你,怎么样了
  She's holding her cards very close to the chest.
  她深藏不露啊
  Any word from Peter? Nothing.
  有彼得的消息吗,没有
  Christina said he wouldn't leave the apartment.
  克里斯蒂娜说他不肯离开公寓
  But I called the doorman, and he said that Peter was gone.
  但我打给门卫,他说彼得走了
  Where? He doesn't know.
  去哪了,他不知道
  He needs to officially withdraw to put pressure on Walker.
  他得正式退选给沃克施加压力
  I'm trying to track him down.
  我正在找他
  Why'd you let him out of your sight in the first place?
  你为什么一开始不看好他
  I thought he was showering.
  我以为他在洗澡
  He disappeared when I was on the phone with you.
  我和你打电话时他跑掉了
  There was a plan here, Doug.
  计划是这样的,道格
  He explodes, he withdraws,
  他搞砸了,然后退选
  we put him back together, and he quietly goes away.
  我们帮他振作起来,再让他悄悄离开
  Russo has made no public appearances
  罗素自昨天早上
  since allegations that he was inebriated
  被人认为醉酒后接受匹兹堡
  during a radio interview on WZPZ Pittsburgh yesterday morning.
  WZPZ电台采访至今仍未公开露面
  Sources among the Democratic leadership have suggested
  据民主党领导人透露
  that the party is currently considering options to replace Russo.
  党派正在考虑由谁来取代罗素
  Meanwhile, Republican candidate Jack Swofford's lead
  同时,据昨晚CNN登记选民民调显示
  has jumped to a 24point margin,
  共和党候选人杰克·斯沃夫
  according to an overnight CNN poll of registered voters.
  支持率猛增,已领先24个百分点
  The Swofford campaign
  斯沃夫竞选团队的
  is also reporting a sharp spike in contributions...
  资助金额也急剧攀升
  nearly half a million dollars in the last 20...
  过去20小时内筹集了近五十万美金
  I saw that this morning.
  我今早看见了
  Francis got Peter to run.
  是弗兰西斯让彼得竞选的
  Do you know him well?
  你认识他吗
  We weren't close.
  不太熟
  Do you need to make calls?
  你需要打电话吗
  'Cause I can head into the other room. I don't think so.
  我可以去别的房间,不用
  Thanks.
  谢了
  Where are you going?
  你去哪里
  To the lab. I should've gone in today.
  去暗室,我今天应该去的
  Adam.
  亚当
  Adam... Just go. Go. Leave.
  亚当,你走,快走
  How long do you think this can possibly go on for?
  你觉得我们还能维持多久
  We have never spent more than 48 hours together.
  我们在一起的时间从没超过两天
  Maybe there's a reason for that.
  或许是有原因的
  A part of me still loves you.
  我心里仍有一部分爱着你
  Which part?
  哪一部分
  I can't be just a pit stop, Claire, or some sort of escape... Oh, come on.
  我不能做一个休息站,克莱尔或是避风港,拜托
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/320071.html