纸牌屋第一季 第126期:彼得酒驾自首(在线收听) |
Peter? 彼得
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not doing so well.
我现在...感觉不怎么好
Where are you, Peter?
你在哪里,彼得
I'm in my car. Are you driving?
在车里,你在开车吗
纸牌屋第一季1.jpg
No.
没有
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里
I'm outside my kids' house.
在我孩子家门外
You mean Madeleine's? Yeah.
你是说玛德琳的家,对
I need you to stay right there.
我要你待在那儿别动
Okay, Peter?
好吗,彼得
You'll stay there?
你能待在那儿吗
Peter.
彼得
Peter, are you still there?
彼得,还在听吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
I'd like to turn myself in.
我要自首
For what?
什么事
A few months ago,
几个月前
I was pulled over for drunk driving.
我因醉驾被警察拦下
They let me go. I should've been convicted.
他们放我走了,我应该被定罪的
Well, if you were let go, sir,
如果你当时被释放了,先生
we can't arrest you for it now.
我们现在不能逮捕你
Well, I drunk drove here. Arrest me for that.
我醉驾开过来的,为这个逮捕我吧
We can put you in a detox tank...
我们可以送你去戒酒间...
I wanna be formally arrested.
我想被正式拘捕
My name is Congressman Peter Russo.
我是彼得·罗素议员
I was arrested in January on Michigan Avenue.
一月曾在密歇根大道被捕
Please have a seat, Congressman.
请稍坐一下,议员先生
I gotta make a few phone calls.
我去打几个电话
Have you found him?
你找到他了吗
I'm in front of his exwife's house.
我在他前妻家外面
Christina said he called from there.
克里斯蒂娜说他在这儿打了电话
He's not there? No.
他不在那儿,是的
But his phone is. I found it by the curb.
但手机在,扔在了路边
So we have no way to contact him?
那么我们就联系不上他了
Not unless he reaches out to us.
除非他主动联系我们
This isn't good.
这不太妙
Want me to alert the authorities?
要我去报案吗
Let's give him a little longer.
我们再给他点时间
How long did it last? About six months.
你们交往了多久,大概半年
He was older. A lot?
他比我大,大很多吗
Yeah.
对
Was he a journalist, or did he work on The Hill?
是个记者,还是在国会工作
I'd rather not say.
这我还是不说了
All right.
好吧
He was someone I looked up to... for a while.
我之前有段时间很尊敬他
Why did it end?
为什么结束
He has a wife.
他有妻子
We both knew it was gonna end eventually.
我们都知道最终会结束的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/320075.html |