纸牌屋第一季 第131期:不要硬撑着,克里斯蒂娜(在线收听

   Hey. Excuse me.

  打扰了
  I'm Paul Capra. I'm here to see Christina.
  我是保罗·凯普拉,来找克里斯蒂娜
  Oh, right this way, Mr. Capra. She's expecting you.
  这边请,凯普拉先生,她正在等你
  Paul. Hi. Hey, Christina.
  保罗,你好,克里斯蒂娜
  It's good to see you. Yeah, you too.
  真高兴见到你,我也是
  Can I get you anything?
  吃点什么吗
  Nah. I grabbed some breakfast on the way down.
  不用了,我在路上随便吃了点早饭
  Okay. Have a seat. All right. Thank you.
  那好,请坐吧,好的,谢谢
  I asked you down here
  我请你来
  because I spoke to D triple C
  是因为我跟民主党议会竞选委员会
  and the D.N.C.
  和全国委员会讨论过了
  We'd like you to run for Peter's seat.
  我们希望你来竞选彼得的职位
  As you probably know,
  你或许知道
  the election's been set for the first week of February.
  竞选将在二月的第一周举行
  You want me to run?
  你们想让我参选
  With your stature in the community,
  你在社区的名望很高
  your grass roots organizing experience...
  又有基层的组织经验
  Christina, hold on.
  克里斯蒂娜,等等
  I know it's a lot to consider.
  我知道这事很重大
  It's only been a month.
  这才一个月
  Well, we still have to govern, Paul.
  我们还得继续执政,保罗
  I thought you asked me down here
  我以为你叫我来
  because you wanted to talk or something.
  是要跟我聊聊之类的
  I do. About the election.
  是啊,聊竞选的事
  I mean about Peter.
  我是说聊彼得的事
  How come you didn't go to the funeral?
  你怎么没来参加葬礼
  I couldn't.
  我做不到
  How you been holding up?
  你最近怎么样
  I'm all right. It's been hard keeping the office on track.
  我还好,维持办公室正常运转不太容易
  Jesus. Screw the office.
  上帝啊,去他的办公室
  What about you?
  你自己还好吗
  You're allowed to grieve, Christina.
  你不用硬撑着,克里斯蒂娜
  Paul...
  保罗
  there are 600,000 people counting on us.
  有60万人指望着我们呢
  I can't let my feelings get in the way of that.
  我不能因为个人感情影响工作
  Will you hear me out about running for Peter's seat?
  可以听我把竞选的事说完了吗
  Well, you've passed the vetting process with flying colors.
  你的审查结果相当不错
  Is there anything we might have missed? No, sir.
  还有什么要补充的吗,没有,先生
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/320081.html