来自Laura Pausini的一首One More Time。 这首歌曲是电影 Message in a Bottle《瓶中信》的主题曲。电影讲述了一名离婚女子泰瑞莎在海边散步时捡到一个玻璃瓶,里面装着一封落款为“G”的信。泰瑞莎被信里面的情真意切所打动,从此决定找到写这封信的人。故事的结局是,她不仅找到了这封信的主人还爱上这个尚未从丧妻之痛当中走出来的男子。本以为不再相信爱情,但是却又一次堕入情网。
Nothing I must do
无事可从
Nowhere I should be
无处可依
No one in my life
无人可思
To answer to but me
唯我自己
No more candlelight
不再有温馨的烛光
No more purple skies
不再有紫色的天空
No one to be near
没有人在我身边
As my heart slowly dies
我的心慢慢死去
If I could hold you one more time
假使我能再次拥你入怀
Like in the days when you were mine
就像以往那样
I'd look at you 'till I was blind
我会看着你知道双眼失明
So you would stay
这样你一定就会留下了
I'd say a prayer each time you smile
你每次浅笑,我都会祈祷
Cradle the moments like a child
就像将孩子放入摇篮一样珍藏这样的瞬间
I'd stop the world if only I
我会让世界静止
Could hold you one more time
如果这样能再一次拥抱你
I''ve memorized your face
记得你的笑靥
I know your touch by heart
感受你的触碰
Still lost in your embrace
依然迷失在你的拥抱中不愿醒来
I'd dream of where you are
梦想着你身在何处
Dream of where you are
魂牵梦绕你身处之地
(hmmmmmm.....)
One more time
再一次(拥抱你)...
I've memorized your face
记得你的笑靥
I know your touch by heart
记住了你的抚摸
Still lost in your embrace
以及你的拥抱
I'd dream of where you are
梦着你身处的地方
One more time
再一次(拥抱你)
Since the first time I saw you. I felt something inside,I don't know if it's love at first sight. I do know I really like you a lot. 自从第一次见到你,我的心就无法平静,我不知道这是否就是一见锺情,我只知道我真的很喜欢你。
Thoughts of you dance through my mind.对你的思念挥之不去/整个脑子都是你。
Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old. -----原谅我,生活不能没有你;原谅我,爱慕你美丽的躯体和心灵;原谅我,希望永生永世和你在一起。
There is a lady sweet and kind. Was never a face so pleased my mind;I did but see her passing by. And yet, I'll love her till I die. 有一位姑娘甜美又善良;从未有一张脸让我如此心神荡漾;只不过是擦肩而过的一眼,我已决定要爱她到永远。
You make me feel so happy whenever I'm with you.You make me feel so special--this love is too good to be true任何时候和你在一起,你都让我觉得如此开心。你给我的感觉是如些特别──这份爱,美好得让人不敢相信是真的。
If you were a teardrop in my eye, for fear of losing you,I would never cry. And if the golden sun should cease to shine its light, just one smile from you would make my whole world bright. 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪,为了不失去你,我将永不哭泣。如果金色的太阳变得黯淡,只需你的一个微笑,我的整个世界会依然阳光普照。
I have searched a thousand years. And I have cried a thousand tears. I found everything I need. You are everything to me. 我寻觅了千万年,我哭泣了千万次。终于找到了需要的一切,那就是你。
We get old and get used to each other. We think alike. We read each others'minds. We know what the other wants without asking. Sometimes we irritate each other a little bit. Maybe sometimes take each other for granted. But once in awhile, like today, I meditate on it and realise how lucky I am to share my life with the greatest woman I ever met.我们在变老,已习惯了彼此。我们想法类似,心有灵犀。无需问我们便知道对方想要什么。偶尔我们也会惹对方不高兴,或者把一切当成理所当然,不懂珍惜。但是有时候比如今天,我沉思之后突然意识到,能够与你这样一个我所遇过的最了不起的女人共度余生,我是多么的幸运。
|