纸牌屋第一季 第138期:安德伍德在利用你,佐伊(在线收听) |
He's over there somewhere. 他就在那边
Yes, I know the damn poem.
我当然知道那首破诗
We studied it at the Sentinel.
在桑蒂诺学过
I said to my Professor,
我问教授
"Why mourn the death of Presidents, or anyone for that matter?
为什么要悼念总统或任何死去的人呢
"The dead can't hear us."
死人又听不到
And he asked me if I believed in heaven.
而他问我是否相信天堂
I said no.
我说不
And then he asked if I had no faith in God.
他又问我是否不信上帝
I said, "You have it wrong.
我说,你错了
"It's God who has no faith in us."
是上帝不信我们
Deeper into the woods.
去树林深处吧
I think you're being paranoid.
我觉得你太多疑了
He came up right after I sat down. It was creepy.
我一坐下他就来了,很诡异
I'm telling you, it was Womack.
我跟你说,是乌麦克
Is that what Underwood said?
安德伍德说的
He didn't name names. But who else?
他没明说,但还能有谁
What's the big deal? Congressmen trade favors.
这怎么了,议员互做人情,很正常
One of these congressmen committed suicide.
其中一个自杀了
I think you're stretching here, Janine. To try and connect...
我觉得你在瞎想,简宁,想把...
I have gone after big fish before.
我追过大鱼
I know what it feels like to be watched.
我知道被监视是什么感觉
Underwood's education bill went to the floor
乌麦克当上多数党领袖三天
just three days after Womack became majority leader.
安德伍德的教育法案就进入投票
You leaked the education bill.
你泄露了教育法案的初稿
And then there was the Kern article.
还有科恩的社论
Those were two completely different stories.
那是完全不同的两件事
Wait. What was the guy?
等等,那人是谁
Uh, what was his name?
叫什么来着
He's the one who told that Kern wrote the article for the school paper.
爆料说科恩为校报写了那篇社论
Roy Kapeniak. You should go talk to him.
罗伊·科佩尼科,你该去找他
There's no link. Except you.
这没联系,你就是联系
Underwood's been using you, Zoe.
安德伍德在利用你,佐伊
Don't you want to know why?
你不想知道原因吗
Remy Danton's on line two.
雷米·丹顿在二号线
He says it's important.
他说有要事
Hello, Remy. Hey, Claire.
你好,雷米,你好,克莱尔
I got a call from the P.R. Team at Sancorp.
我刚接到桑科公关部门的电话
They said Gillian Cole isn't being cooperative.
说吉莉安·科尔不合作
Hasn't gotten back to them, you mean?
你是说她还没回复他们吗
No. Told them pointblank she doesn't want the film crew there.
不,她直接说她不想让摄制组去
I'm looking at an email. She wrote that
我在看她的邮件,她说
they would be disruptive to the project and local community.
他们会破坏项目和当地社区
Is that her, or is that coming from you?
那是她的还是你的意思
No. I made it very clear that I wanted her to work with them.
不,我明确说过,让她配合工作
Well, it seems like she's doing the opposite.
看来她完全违背了你的要求
I will speak to her,
我跟她谈谈
and then I'll sort things out with the P.R. Team personally.
之后亲自向公关部解释
Thank you, Claire. You bet.
谢谢,克莱尔,不客气
Is Gillian at lunch?
吉莉安去吃午饭了吗
She didn't come in yet today. She's not feeling well.
她今天没来,身体不舒服
Let me know when she gets here.
她来了告诉我
What time is your flight? 6:40.
你飞机几点的 6点40
We should get going. There's gonna be traffic.
那走吧,这会儿有点堵车
Almost ready.
快好了
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
The, uh, older man you were with.
你交往的那个老男人
Was it Underwood?
是安德伍德吗
So, what this is really about is covering your own ass.
那么你其实是想保住你自己
That is not true.
不对
You don't want anybody to know you were sleeping with him.
你不想让人知道你和他上床
Not exactly objective reporting, is it?
这可不是客观报道,对吧
Don't fucking lecture me on journalistic ethics.
不用你给我讲新闻伦理
How many of the stories you brought me
你在《先驱报》时有多少新闻
at the herald were because you were...
是你通过...
I'm not gonna have this conversation.
我不和你谈这个
Fine. Maybe you should take a cab to the airport.
好,那你自己打车去机场吧
Don't punish me for being honest.
别因为我坦诚而惩罚我
You haven't been honest. I had to ask.
你不坦诚,是我问出来的
And you still haven't given me a straight answer.
而且你还没给我一个直接的回答
Yes.
是
It was him.
是他
I... I don't know if I can do this, Zoe.
我不知道我能不能继续,佐伊
Do what? You fucked a Congressman to get ahead.
做什么,你为了上位和议员上床
I'm not the first person to ever do something like that, Lucas.
我不是第一个这么做的人,卢卡斯
But I'm not sleeping with those other people, am I?
可是我没和别的人上床,不是吗
What, so you just hate me now?
那你现在恨我了
No. I probably love you.
不,我可能是爱你
That's the fucking problem.
这才是问题
Let's go. I'm parked illegally.
走吧,我违章停车了
So I hear you went stomping through the woods today.
我听说你们今天去林子里走了走
We did, and then Raymond was kind enough
是的,然后雷蒙德还
to arrange a tour of the Fulton plant.
安排我去富顿电站参观
And I'm sure you were wondering,
我敢肯定你在想
"When is this old fool gonna get around to brass tacks?"
这个老东西什么时候才能说正事
I'm here to simply answer questions.
我来就是为了回答问题
I figured that you would make up your mind when you're ready.
我想等你准备好了,自会做决定
There are two minds here.
这里有两个人 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/321221.html |