绿箭侠第一季 第100期:封口斯莫克(在线收听

   I hope you don't have plans tomorrow night,

  我希望你明晚没有其他安排
  Because I just got us a rez at that new restaurant,
  因为我刚在那家新餐馆预约了桌位
  Table salt, opening night.
  "精致食盐",开幕之夜
  Isn't that place ridiculously expensive?
  那地方不是贵得离谱吗
  Everywhere worth going is.
  任何值得一去的地方都很贵
  You have the cutest crinkle in your forehead when you're worried.
  当你担心时,额头上就会出现最可爱的小皱纹
  Tommy, stop. This is serious.
  汤米,别闹了,我是认真的
  I thought you were going to live more frugally.
  我以为你要过上一种更节俭的生活呢
  Yeah, I know. Everybody is grown up except for me.
  我知道,除了我,大家都长成成熟的大人了
  Even Oliver has a job.
  连奥利弗都开始工作了
  He's working on that new night club.
  他在那家新夜店供职了
  You have thinky face. Why do you have thinky face?
  你的表情说明你在思考,你在思考什么
  Have you ever thought about asking Oliver for a job?
  你有没有想过让奥利弗帮你找份工作
  Not even once.
  绝对没想过
  This isn't a quality that I love most about you,
  虽然我不怎么喜欢你这方面
  but you do know the club scene and how to have fun.
  但你确实对夜店很熟悉,也知道怎么制造乐子
  You make some very valid points.
  你说的十分有道理
  Look, I'll take care of it. I'll talk to Ollie later
  听着,我会处理好的,我晚点跟奥利谈谈
  And we'll see what he thinks.
  到时候看看他的想法
  He is gonna think it is a great idea.
  他会觉得这是个超棒的主意
  How was your trip to Australia?
  你的澳大利亚之行如何
  I've always wanted to go.
  我一直都想去的
  Down under. It's just--
  南半球的澳洲,就...
  I have this thing about kangaroos.
  我对袋鼠有种特别的情节
  More of a phobia. They wig me out.
  更确切说是种恐惧症,它们让我兴奋
  They look evil, and I'm sure their picture's up
  它们看着很邪恶,我确定它们的照片
  on like everything everywhere in that country.
  会出现在那国家的任何东西上面
  You had something important to tell me, Ms. Smoak?
  你不是有要事要跟我说吗,斯莫克小姐
  Yes, I did.
  是的
  It's about tempest. Your wife's mysterious LLC,
  是关于暴风雨公司的,你妻子的神秘有限公司
  the one she diverted company funds to.
  她曾把公司资金转向那个公司
  I appreciate your diligence on this, but, uh,
  我很感激你在此事上的辛勤查证,但是
  it was a simple misunderstanding between my wife and I.
  但那只是我和我妻子间小小的误解
  Everything's been resolved.
  一切都已经解决了
  No. See, it hasn't.
  不,并没有
  There was something about the money transfer that felt hinky to me.
  在汇款方面有些东西让我觉得十分可疑
  The money your wife withdrew from the company,
  你妻子从公司撤走的资金
  I wasn't the only one who tracked it.
  不是只有我一个人在追查
  She was being shadowed by another entity,
  她也在被别人跟踪追查
  And whoever it is, they're good.
  不管那人是谁,手段都很高超
  NSA good.
  国家安全局水平
  But, as you know,
  但是,如你所知
  I'm good, too.
  我也很棒
  So even though they left almost no trace
  所以尽管他们没有留下
  of their presence in our system,
  曾侵入我们系统的任何证据
  I did manage to find one thing.
  我确实找到了一样东西
  Well, one image.
  其实是一张图片
  Does that symbol mean something to you, sir?
  你知道那个标志代表什么吗,先生
  No.
  不知道
  What means something to me
  我在意的是
  is one of my employees
  我手下的一名员工
  prying into my wife's private business without authorization.
  未经授权就探查我妻子的私事
  And should it happen again,
  如果此事再有下次
  I'll have you suspended.
  我就将你停职
  Is that clear?
  清楚了吗
  Crystal.
  十分清楚
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/322964.html