神探夏洛克第三季第一集03(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第三季第一集_03 completely identical.
女士 建议您看这份菜单 内容完全一样
Can I help you with anything, sir?
(法国口音)需要点单吗 先生?
Hi, yeah, I'm looking for a bottle of champagne. A good one.
你好 我想点瓶香槟 好点的
Hmm, well, these are all
我们家的都挺好
excellent vintages, sir.
上好的陈年佳酿 先生
Oh, it's not really my area, what do you suggest?
我不太懂酒 你建议哪瓶呢?
Well, you cannot possibly go wrong,
选哪个都不会错
but if you'd like my personal
但如果你想听我的
recommendation... Mm.
个人推荐... 好
This last one on the list is a favourite of mine.
最后一种是我的最爱
It is, you might in fact say, like a face from the past.
可以说 尝起来就像 故人重逢
Great. I'll have that one please.
很好 就要这个了
It is familiar, but with the quality of surprise!
熟悉的口味 但带有一点惊喜
Well, surprise me.
行 快给我上惊喜吧
I'm certainly endeavouring to, sir.
一定遵命 先生
Sorry that took so long.
抱歉我来晚了
You OK? Yeah, yeah. Me?
你还好吧? 嗯嗯 我?
Fine. I am fine.
好得不得了
Now then, what did you want to ask me?
好啦 你想问我什么?
More wine? No, I'm good with water, thanks.
再来点酒? 不用 我喝水就行 谢谢
Right.
好吧
So? Er, so...
什么事呀? 嗯...
Mary...
玛丽
Listen, um...
听我说
I know it hasn't been long,
我知道我们交往不久
and I know we haven't known each other for a long time...
我知道我俩认识的时间不长
Go on. Yes, I will.
接着说 好
As you know, these last couple of years haven't been easy for me.
你也知道 最近几年我过得挺痛苦
And meeting you...
遇见你
Yeah, meeting you has been the best thing
应该算是我这辈子
that could have possibly happened.
最幸运的事了
I agree. What?
我同意 什么?
I agree, I'm the best thing that could have happened to you.
我同意 遇见我是你这辈子最幸运的事
Sorry. Well, no, it's, um...
抱歉 不...就是 嗯...
So...
所以
..if you'll have me, Mary, could you see your way, um...
那我直说 玛丽 你觉得你能不能...
If you could see your way to...
你觉得你能不能...
Sir, you'll find this vintage exceptionally to your liking.
先生 这瓶陈年佳酿肯定特别合您的口味
It has all the qualities of the old, with the colour of the new.
饱含旧日情调 却又焕然一新
No, sorry, not now, please.
对不起 现在没空
Like a gaze from a crowd of strangers,
就像陌生人群中投来的目光
suddenly one is aware of staring into the face of an old friend.
突然你意识到 面前的人即是旧友
No, look, seriously, could you just...?
拜托你能不能...
Interesting thing, a tuxedo.
燕尾服真有意思
Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.
朋友穿彰显身份 服务生穿湮没无闻
John?
约翰?
John, what is it? What?
约翰 这是怎么回事?
Well, the short version...
长话短说呢 就是...
..not dead.
没死
Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.
我知道 这样冒出来有失礼节
Could have given you a heart attack, probably still will.
刚才可能把你吓出心脏病 现在还是有可能
But in my defence, it was very funny.
也别怪我 这多有趣啊
OK, it's not a great defence.
好吧 理由不是很有力
Oh, no, you're... Oh, yes.
哦不 你就是... 没错
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Not quite. You died, you jumped off a roof.
不是上帝 你不是跳楼自杀了吗
No. You're dead.
不 你死了
No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.
不 我查过 活得挺好的 抱歉用一下
Does...does yours rub off too?
你的小胡子也能擦掉吗?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪 我的天哪
Do you have any idea what you've done?!
你知道你都做了什么吗?
OK, John, I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you
好了 约翰 突然想到我大概
some sort of an apology...
还欠你句道歉
All right, just, John, just keep...
好了 约翰 请保持...
Two years.
两年
Two years! Hmm?
整整两年 啊?
I thought...
我以为...
I thought...
我以为...
..you were dead.
你死了
Now, you let me grieve. Hmm.
你竟眼睁睁看着我痛不欲生
How could you do that?
你怎么做得出来?
How?!
怎么可以!
Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,
等等 在你气急失手之前
one question, just let me ask one question.
我问你一句话 就一句
Are you really going to keep that?
你那胡子真要留着吗?
I calculated that there were 13 possibilities
我精心计算过 和莫里亚蒂上天台后
once I'd invited Moriarty onto the roof.
一共有13种可能性
'I wanted to avoid dying, if at all possible.
有可能的话 我想尽量别死
'The first scenario involved hurling myself
第一种要冲刺到
into a parked van filled with washing bags.
一辆装满洗衣袋的车上
'Impossible, the angle was too steep.
不可能 角度太陡
Secondly, a system of Japanese wrestling...
第二种 我会点日本式摔跤
'You know, for a genius, you can be remarkably thick.'
作为天才 你迟钝到家了
What? I don't care
什么? 我才不管
how you faked it, Sherlock.
你是怎么假死的 夏洛克
I want to know why.
我只想知道 为什么
Why? Because Moriarty had to be stopped.
为什么? 为了阻止莫里亚蒂呀
Oh.
噢
Why, as in...?
你说那个啊...
I see. Yes. Why?
我知道了 好吧 为什么呢?
That's a little more difficult to explain.
那个说来话长
I've got all night.
我今晚就在这听了
Actually, um, that was mostly Mycroft's idea.
其实呢 主要是麦克罗夫特的主意
Oh, so it was your brother's plan?
哦 其实是你哥的计划?
Oh, but he would have needed a confidante.
可他还需要一个信得过的人
Mm-hm.
嗯
Sorry.
对不起
But he was the only one? The only one who knew?
就他知道? 就他一个人?
A couple of others. It was a very elaborate plan, it had to be.
还有其他几个 计划必须周密
The next of the 13 possibilities was...
13个可能的下一条是...
Who else? Who else knew?
还有谁? 还有谁知道?
Who?! Molly.
谁? 茉莉
Molly?! John...
茉莉? 约翰
Molly Hooper and some of my homeless network and that's all.
茉莉·胡珀 还有我流浪汉消息网的几个人
OK.
行
OK.
行啊
So just your brother, Molly Hooper and 100 tramps.
所以就是你哥 茉莉 还有100个流浪汉
Ha, no! 25 at most.
没啦 最多25个
Seriously, it's not a joke? You're really keeping this?
说真的 你不是搞笑? 真准备留着?
Er, yeah.
没错
Sure?
确定?
Mary likes it.
玛丽很喜欢
Hmm, no, she doesn't.
她才不喜欢
She does. She doesn't.
她喜欢 她不喜欢
Oh, don't.
别逼我说
Oh, brilliant(!) Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
好极了 对不起嘛
I didn't know how to tell you...
我不好意思直说
Right, no, no, this is charming. I've really missed this(!)
行吧 太好了 我真怀念这种情形
One word, Sherlock, that is all I would have needed!
一句话 夏洛克 就给我捎一句话
One word to let me know that you were alive!
告诉我你活着就行了
I've nearly been in contact so many times, but...
好多次我差点就联络你了
I worried that, you know, you might say something indiscreet.
我是担心 你会不小心说漏嘴
What? You know, let the cat out of the bag.
什么? 走漏了风声
So this is my fault! Oh, God!
还成我的错了? 天哪
Why am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?!
怎么就我一个人不能理解?
The only one reacting like a human being!
就我还有点正常反应
Over-reacting. Over-reacting!
过激反应吧 过激反应
John! Over-reacting!
约翰 过激反应
So you fake your own death and you waltz in here large shh.
你假死完 就这么大摇大摆 小点声
as bloody life! Shh.
活蹦乱跳地进来 小点声
But I'm not meant to have a problem with it, no,
我不能有一丁点意见
because Sherlock Holmes thinks it's a perfectly OK thing to do!
就因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯觉得 这完全正常
Shut up! I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive!
闭嘴 我不想全世界都知道我还活着
Oh, so it's still a secret, is it?!
原来还是秘密呀?
Yes, it's still a secret!
没错 是秘密
Promise you won't tell anyone?
保证不跟人说?
Swear to God!
保你个头啊
London is in danger, John.
伦敦有危险 约翰
There's an imminent terrorist attack and I need your help.
恐怖袭击迫在眉睫 我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助?
You have missed this, admit it.
你怀念这种感觉 别嘴硬
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins,
追捕的紧张刺激 血脉迸发的兴奋
just the two of us against the rest of the world.
我们俩对抗全世界
I don't understand, I said I'm sorry,
真搞不懂 我都道歉了呀
isn't that what you're supposed to do?
还有什么没做到的?
Gosh, you don't know anything about human nature, do you?
天 你真的完全不懂人类心性吧?
Hmm, nature? No.
心性? 不懂
Human?
人类?
No.
更不懂了
I'll talk him round.
我会劝他的
You will?
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
交给我吧
(字幕视线:独生女 兼职护士 多门外语 读卫报 阑尾炎 伤疤 浪漫 近视眼 秘密纹身 梦想破灭 自民党 爱猫 聪明 说谎 衣服12码 做烘焙 )
Mary.
玛丽
Can you believe his nerve?
他胆子真大啊?
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的
What?
什么?
I like him.
我挺喜欢他的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk3/325838.html |