神探夏洛克第三季第一集04(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第三季第一集_04

  Those things will kill you.
  烟抽多了会死人的
  Oh, you bastard!
  你这混蛋
  It's time to come back.
  是时候回来了
  You've been letting things slide, Graham.
  你可日渐发福啊 格兰姆
  Greg.          Greg.
  是格雷格      格雷格
  'Very common belief, with an anti terrorism bill...'
  民众普遍认为 随着反恐法案的提出
  'this...the Government feels duty-bound
  政府会感到压力
  'to push through the legislation with all due exped...'
  从而致力于推动立法进程
  'Now, stay exactly where you are.'
  站在原地别动
  Where are you?
  你在哪?
  'Don't move.
  别动
  'Keep your eyes fixed on me.
  眼睛盯着我
  'What? What's happening? What's going on?'
  什么 出了什么事 你在干什么?
  Please, will you do this for me? Please.
  求你了 能帮我做这件事吗? 求你
  Do what?
  做什么?
  This phone call...'
  这通电话...
  it's my note.
  是我的留言
  'That's what people do, don't they?'
  人们不是都这么做吗?
  Leave a note.
  留下留言
  'Leave a note when?'
  什么留言?
  Goodbye, John.       'No.'
  再见 约翰           不
  Sherlock!        Oh, ho!
  夏洛克          哦不
  What?! Are you out of your mind?!
  这啥啊 你有病啊?
  I don't see why not.
  我觉得很合理啊
  It's just as plausible as some of your theories.
  不比你其他理论差
  Look, if you're not going to take it seriously, Laura...
  劳拉 要是你不能严肃点...
  I do take it seriously.
  我可严肃了
  I don't think we should wear hats.
  我觉得没必要戴这帽子
  I founded 'The Empty Hearse' so like-minded people could meet,
  我创建"空灵柩"是为了聚集同好
  discuss theories!
  讨论各种理论
  Sherlock's still out there.
  夏洛克还活着
  I'm convinced of it.
  我深信不疑
  Oh, my God!
  天哪
  Oh...my...God!
  偶滴神啊
  #夏洛克活着 #夏洛克活着 #夏洛克没死
  "His movements were so silent,
  (华生医生博客) "他如此无声无息"
  "so furtive he reminded me
  "鬼鬼祟祟的 让我想起"
  "of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent."
  "嗅寻气味的训练有素的猎犬"
  You what?        "I couldn't help thinking
  什么?            "我不禁想"
  what an amazing criminal he'd make
  "若他将天赋用于违法犯罪"
  “if he turned his talents against the law."
  "将是多成功的罪犯啊"
  Don't read that.
  别读了
  Famous blog, finally.        Come on, that's...
  终于读到著名博客了       那都是...
  Ancient history, yes, I know,
  火星帖 我知道
  but it's not though, is it, because he's...
  但也不算 因为他...
  What are you doing?
  你在干嘛?
  Having a wash.
  洗脸
  You're shaving it off.
  你要刮胡子啦
  Well, you hate it.     Sherlock hates it.
  你不喜欢嘛         夏洛克不喜欢
  Apparently everyone hates it.      Oh!
  显然大家都不喜欢             装吧你!
  Are you going to see him again?
  你又要去找他了吧?
  No, I'm going to work.
  哪里 我去上班
  Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again?
  下班再去找他?
  No.
  才不去
  God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me
  唉 我跟一张毛嘴接吻了半年
  and then his nibs turns up...
  他才露了个脸就...
  I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.
  我不是为夏洛克·福尔摩斯刮胡子的
  You should put that on a T-shirt.
  这话你该印T恤上
  Shut up.     Or what?
  闭嘴        不然呢?
  Or I'll marry you.
  不然我娶了你
  London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds
  伦敦 就是个大污水坑
  of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.
  (出自"血字的研究") 罪犯 特务和游民懒汉都沉淀于此
  Sometimes it's not a question of who, it's a question of who knows?
  有时重点不在当事人 而在知情人
  If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.
  如果这男人停止订报 我需要知情
  If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels,
  这个女人离开伦敦前 没把狗送到宠物旅馆
  I need to know.
  我需要知情
  I have certain people, they are markers.
  有些人 是我的活标记
  If they start to move, I'll know something's up.
  如果他们开始行动 我就知道要出事了
  Like rats deserting a sinking ship.
  就像老鼠逃离沉船
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk3/325839.html