神探夏洛克第三季第一集08(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第三季第一集_08

  The journey between those stations usually takes five minutes
  两站间通常要五分钟
  and that one took ten.
  这一趟花了十分钟
  Ten minutes to get from Westminster to St James's Park.
  十分钟从西敏寺到圣詹姆斯公园
  I'm gonna need maps, lots of maps. Older maps, all the maps.
  我需要很多地图 老地图 各种地图
  Right.
  好
  Fancy some chips?      What?
  想吃薯条吗?           什么?
  I know a fantastic fish shop just off the Marylebone Road,
  我知道马里波恩路边上有家不错的炸鱼店
  the owner always gives me extra portions.
  老板总给我超大份
  Did you get him off a murder charge?
  你帮他摆脱过谋杀案?
  No, I helped him put up some shelves.
  没有 我帮他安过架子
  Sherlock?        Hmm?
  夏洛克?         嗯?
  What was today about?   Saying thank you.
  今天这是为什么?       为了谢你
  For what?
  谢什么?
  For everything you did for me.
  你帮我做的一切
  It's OK. It's my pleasure.
  没关系 我乐意
  No. I mean it.
  不 我是说真的
  I don't mean pleasure,
  我不是说我乐意
  I mean I didn't mind. I wanted to...
  我是说我不介意 我想...
  Moriarty slipped up, he made a mistake.
  莫里亚蒂疏忽了一点
  Because the one person he thought didn't matter at all to me
  他觉得对我无足轻重的那个人
  was the one person that mattered the most.
  其实至关重要
  You made it all possible.
  是你将这一切变为可能
  But you can't do this again, can you?
  但你再也不能这样了 对吗?
  I've had a lovely day.
  我过了很美好的一天
  I'd love to, I just, um...
  我很乐意 只是 嗯...
  Hmm, congratulations, by the way.
  顺便说 恭喜
  He's not from work.
  他不是同事
  We met through friends, old-fashioned way.
  我们是朋友介绍的 挺老派的
  He's nice, we've got a dog, we, we go to the pub on weekends
  他人很好 我们养了条狗 周末一起去酒吧
  and I've met his mum and dad and his friends and all his family.
  我已经见过他父母 朋友和家人了
  I've no idea why I'm telling you any of this...
  我不知道为什么跟你说这些...
  I hope you'll be very happy, Molly Hooper.
  我希望你非常幸福 茉莉·胡帕
  You deserve it.
  这是你应得的
  After all, not all the men you fall for can turn out to be sociopaths.
  说到底 你不会次次爱上反社会人格的
  No?          No.
  不会吗?      不会
  Maybe it's just my type.
  也许我就喜欢那型的
  Oh, Mrs Hudson, sorry, I...I think someone's got John.
  赫德森太太 抱歉 我想有人抓走了约翰
  John Watson?
  约翰·华生?
  Hang on, who are you?!
  等等 你是谁?
  Oh, I'm his fiancee.
  我是他未婚妻
  Oh.        Mary?
  哦      玛丽?
  What's wrong?
  出什么事了?
  Someone sent me this.
  有人发了这个给我
  At first I thought it was just a Bible thing,
  开始我以为是传教
  you know, spam, but it's not.
  是垃圾短信 但其实不是
  It's a skip code.
  是跳跃码
  First word, then every third.
  每隔两个词一读
  "Save John Watson."
  拯救 约翰 华生
  Now!
  走
  Where are we going?
  我们去哪?
  St James The Less, it's a church. 20 minutes by car.
  小圣雅各 是个教堂 开车20分钟
  Did you drive here?     Er, yes.
  你开车来的吧?        对
  It's too slow, it's too slow.
  那太慢了 太慢了
  Watch out! What are we waiting for?!
  小心 我们在等什么?
  This.
  这个
  What does it mean?
  这是什么意思?
  What are they going to do to him?
  他们要把他怎样?
  I don't know!
  我不知道!
  Damn!
  该死! 八分钟倒计时
  Hey! Hey! You can't go down there!
  喂! 喂! 你们不能进去!
  五分钟抵达 小圣雅各教堂
  God!
  上帝啊!
  No, it's not going to work, with that.
  加油啊 那边越来越热闹了 点不燃 光这个不行
  I'll get something to help it along. Yeah?
  我去找点助燃的 好吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk3/325868.html