神探夏洛克第三季第一集11(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第三季第一集_11

  Ha!
  哈
  Look at that.
  你瞧
  John...
  约翰
  Demolition charges.
  爆破装置
  It's empty. There's nothing.
  是空的 什么也没有
  Isn't there?
  真没有?
  This is the bomb.
  这就是炸弹
  What?
  什么?
  It's not carrying explosives, the whole compartment is the bomb.
  它不是载着爆破物 整节车厢就是炸弹
  We need bomb disposal.
  得赶快找拆弹兵
  There may not be time for that now.
  恐怕来不及了
  So what do we do?
  那怎么办?
  I have no idea.
  我无计可施了
  Well, think of something.
  快 想点办法
  Why do you think I know what to do?
  你怎么知道我有办法?
  Cos you're Sherlock Holmes, you're as clever as it gets.
  因为你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 天下第一聪明
  It doesn't mean I know how to diffuse a giant bomb!
  那我也不一定会拆弹啊
  What about you?!
  你呢?
  I wasn't in bomb disposal, I'm a bloody doctor!
  我怎么会拆弹 我是个医生
  And a soldier, as you keep reminding us all!
  也是军人 你一直在说
  Can't... Can't we rip the timer off, or something?
  能不能把记时器扯掉?
  That would set it off.
  那会引爆它
  You see, you know things!
  看 你明明就懂
  My God!
  上帝
  Why didn't you call the police?!
  你怎么就没报警?
  Can you just...?
  你能不能
  Why do you never call the police?!
  你怎么总不肯报警?
  Well, it's no use now.
  现在说这也晚了
  So you can't switch the bomb off?!
  就是说 你不会关炸弹?
  You can't switch the bomb off and you didn't call the police!
  你不会拆弹 还不叫警察
  Go, John. Go now!
  快逃 约翰 赶紧逃
  There's no point now, is there, because there's not enough time to get away
  来不及了 逃也逃不掉
  and if we don't do this, other people will die!
  而且我们不拆弹 别人就会死
  Mind palace!
  记忆宫殿
  Hmm?      Use your mind palace!
  嗯?         用你的思维宫殿
  How will that help?
  那有什么用?
  You've salted away every fact under the sun!
  天下的知识你都存着
  And you think I've just got
  你觉得其中
  "how to defuse a bomb" tucked away in there somewhere?!
  藏着什么万能拆弹法?
  Yes!
  对
  Maybe.
  可能吧
  Think!
  想想
  Think, please think.
  求你想想
  Think!
  想想
  I can't!
  想不到
  Oh, my God!
  上帝啊
  This is it.
  就这样了
  Oh, my God!
  上帝啊
  Turn that off. Oh, God!
  关掉它 上帝啊
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  What?
  怎么了?
  I can't, I can't do it, John.
  我做不到 约翰 我做不到
  I don't know how.
  我不会这个
  Forgive me.
  请原谅我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk3/325873.html