生活大爆炸第四季第二集_3(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第二集_3

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  -Leonard: I don't want to listen to music, Sheldon.
  我不想听音乐,Sheldon。
  -Sheldon: Very well.
  好吧。
  I don't understand why you're not enjoying this.
  我不明白为什么你就不能欣赏这种状况。
  Together, in this car, with my enhanced capabilities,
  together: 在一起 enhanced: 加强的,增大的 capability: 能力
  凭借我增强的能力
  we're like Knight Rider.
  我们在这车里就像是霹雳游侠。
  -Leonard: Except in Knight Rider, the car isn't a yammering sphincter.
  yammer: 哭诉,废话,抱怨 sphincter: 括约肌
  除了在霹雳游侠里面,那个机器不会总放屁。
  -Sheldon: You mock the sphincter,
  mock: 嘲笑
  你嘲笑括约肌。
  but the sphincter is a class of muscle
  sphincter: 括约肌
  但如果没有括约肌的存在,
  without which human beings couldn't survive.
  survive: 生存,幸存
  人类将无法生存。
  There are over 50 different sphincters
  人体有超过50种
  in the human body.
  不同类型的括约肌。
  How many can you name?
  你能说上来几个?
  -Leonard: I was wrong... this is exactly like Knight Rider.
  我错了... 这和霹雳游侠简直一模一样。
  -Sheldon: Perhaps you'd be interested in a different game.
  也许你会对另一种游戏感兴趣。
  -Leonard: No.
  不用。
  -Sheldon: This is a photograph of the 1911
  photograph: 照片
  这是1911年"索尔维会议"上
  Solvay Conference on the theory of radiation and quanta.
  Solvay: 索尔维 conference: 会议 theory: 理论,原理 radiation: 辐射 quanta: 量子
  讨论量子辐射理论的照片。
  Using Photoshop, I've introduced a few anachronisms.
  introduce: 介绍,引进 anachronism: 时代错误
  我用将一些不符合时代的东西PS了上去。
  See if you can spot all 24.
  来看看你能不能找出全部24处。
  I'll give you the first one.
  我告诉你第一处,
  Madame Curie should not be wearing a digital watch.
  digital watch: 数字显示式电子表
  居里夫人不应该带着电子表。
  And go.
  到你了。
  -Leonard: That's it. Bye-bye.
  够了,再见。
  -Sheldon: Bazinga.
  哇哈。
  -Leonard: Whoa!
  哇!
  -Sheldon: I have an override switch.
  override switch: 超控电门
  我有超控开关。
  -Leonard: I almost died!
  我差点就出事了!
  -Sheldon: And I'm safe and sound in bed.
  safe and sound: 安然无恙
  而我安全无恙地躺在床上。
  Who's crazy now?
  crazy: 疯狂的
  现在是谁比较疯狂呢?
  -Leonard: I'm still gonna go with you.
  我还是要说,是你。
  -Sheldon: Hello, Professor Hoskins.
  你好,Hoskins教授。
  Nice to see you, Mindy.
  很高兴见到你,Mindy。
  And konnichiwa, Dr. Nakamora.
  早上好(日语) 中村博士。
  Sorry the Swedes disproved your theory.
  Swede: 瑞典人 disprove: 反驳
  很遗憾那些瑞典人否决了你的研究。
  Leonard, my door.
  Leonard 到我门口了。
  -Leonard: What about it?
  那又怎样?
  -Sheldon: Be a lamb and open it for me.
  lamb: 羔羊吗,小羔羊【乖,好人】
  行行好,帮我开个门。
  -Leonard: Why? What's the problem?
  为什么? 有什么问题?
  -Sheldon: You think you have me stymied, don't you?
  stymie: 困难的境地,阻碍
  你以为你可以阻挠我,是不?
  -Leonard: No, I think a doorknob has you stymied.
  doorknob: 门把手
  不,我觉得是门把手妨碍了你。
  -Howard: Oh, look, it's Leonard and R2-D-Bag.
  瞧,Leonard和R2-D-Bag(R2-D2是电影星球大战中的虚构机器人角色)。
  -Raj: That's my joke. I told it last night.
  是我编的笑话,我昨天晚上说的。
  You can't just use it.
  你不能就这样说出来。
  -Sheldon: Raj, be a lamb and open the door for me.
  Raj,行行好,帮我开个门。
  -Raj: Oh, sure.
  没问题。
  -Sheldon: He's a lamb.
  他是好人。
  You're not.
  你不是。
  -Raj: I'm a lamb.
  我是好人。
  -Sheldon: Isn't this nice?
  这样很棒吧?
  The pleasures of fellowship and camaraderie
  pleasure: 愉快,乐事 fellowship: 友谊 camaraderie: 友情
  享受着美好的友情
  without having to tolerate your germy breath on my skin.
  tolerate: 忍受 germy: 带有细菌的 breath: 呼吸 skin: 皮肤
  却不用忍受你带菌的呼气吐到我身上。
  -Howard: I say we just take him to Tatooine
  要我说,我们应该把他送到塔图因(星战中天行者家族的故乡行星)。
  and sell him to some Jawas.
  把他卖给加欧人(星战中的矮人族,以在各个星球间贩卖劣等商品为生)。
  -Raj: That's two, dude.
  dude: 伙计
  两个了,老兄。
  Write your own jokes.
  说说你自己编的笑话吧。
  -Penny: Oh, great.
  哦,好吧。
  Hi, I'm Penny, I'll be your waitress.
  waitress: 女服务员
  嗨,我是Penny 将为你们服务。
  -Leonard: Why are you introducing yourself?
  introduce: 介绍
  为什么还要做自我介绍呢?
  -Penny: I'd rather people not know
  我希望大家不知道我和你们
  I have any prior connection to you whatsoever.
  prior: 优先的 whatsoever: 无论什么
  中的任何一个人有任何关系。
  -Sheldon: Can you tell me the specials this evening?
  specials: 特殊的人或事【特色菜】
  你能不能告诉我今晚有什么特色菜?
  -Penny: Sheldon, I'm not waiting on you.
  wait on: 服侍
  Sheldon,我没有在服务你。
  -Sheldon: Obviously.
  obviously: 明显地
  很明显。
  I don't even have water yet.
  我连水都还没喝呢。
  -Penny: Because you're not here.
  因为你人不在这。
  -Sheldon: That's discrimination against the otherwise located.
  discrimination: 歧视 otherwise: 另外的
  你这是对不在场人士的歧视,
  I'm going to have to go over your head.
  我要投诉你。
  Manager... manager.
  manager: 经理
  经理... 经理。
  Oh, Lord, look who it is.
  哦,天哪,看那是谁。
  -Howard: Is that Steve Wozniak?
  那是Steve Wozniak吗?
  -Leonard: I think it is.
  我觉得是。
  -Sheldon: The Great and Powerful Woz.
  powerful: 强大的
  伟大的权威Woz。
  -Leonard: Penny, Steve Wozniak was
  Penny Steve Wozniak曾是
  one of the cofounders
  cofounder: 共同创办人
  苹果电脑公司的
  of Apple Computer.
  创始人之一。
  He and Steve Jobs started it...
  他和Steve Jobs开创了苹果公司...
  -Penny: Yeah,
  知道。
  I know who he is. I watch Dancing with the Stars.
  我知道他是谁,我有看"与星共舞"(Steve曾出演的真人秀节目)。
  -Sheldon: I must speak to him.
  我要和他说两句。
  -Leonard: Of course you must.
  那是肯定的。
  -Penny: You know, there's an Olive Garden down the street.
  olive: 橄榄的 garden: 花园
  那个,街尾有家橄榄园餐厅。
  You guys should try it sometime.
  你们该找时间去试试。
  -Sheldon: Excuse me, Mr. Wozniak?
  打扰一下,Wozniak先生?
  -Steve: Oh, hey.
  哦,你好。
  Nice virtual presence device.
  你这虚拟感知器不错。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  多谢夸奖。
  I just want to say I'm a big fan.
  我只想说,我很崇拜你。
  You're my 15th favorite technological visionary.
  favorite: 最喜爱的 technological: 技术的 visionary: 空想家,有眼力的人
  你在我最喜欢的科技人工智能研究家中排名15。
  -Steve: Only 15th?
  才排第15?
  -Sheldon: It's still six spots above Steve Jobs.
  比Steve Jobs还高7个排名呢。
  I care neither for turtlenecks
  turtleneck: 圆翻领,高领毛衣
  我既不喜欢穿高领的人
  nor showmanship.
  showmanship: 表演技巧
  也不喜欢作秀的人。
  -Steve: Yeah, I never got that turtleneck thing.
  是啊,我可从来没穿过高领。
  -Sheldon: One of my proudest possessions is a vintage 1977 Apple Two.
  proud: 自豪的,骄傲的 possession: 财产 vintage: 古老的
  我最引以为豪的收藏之一是一台1997年版的老式苹果二代。
  Despite the file system limitations of Apple DOS 3.3,
  despite: 尽管,不管 file system: 文件系统 limitation: 局限性
  虽然文件系统受苹果DOS3.3的限制,
  it was a pretty nifty little achievement.
  pretty: 相当 nifty: 俏皮话 achievement: 成就
  但总体还是个不错的小成就。
  -Steve: Thanks, we were shooting for "nifty."
  多谢夸奖,我们的目标就是"不错"。
  You know, if you had it here,
  要是你有把它带来,
  I'd autograph it for you.
  autograph: 亲笔签名
  我会给你签名的。
  -Sheldon: Don't move for 15 to 30 minutes,
  请不要离开,我最快15分钟
  depending on how the buses are running.
  最慢30分钟后到,这要看公车的速度。
  -Steve: Nerds.
  nerd: 书呆子
  呆子。
  -Sheldon: I'm coming, Woz, I'm coming.
  我来了,Woz,我来了。
  Ow!
  噢!
  Oh!
  嗷!
  Penny... Penny... Penny.
  Penny啊... Penny啊... Penny啊
  -Penny: What up, Shel-Bot?
  什么事,谢大机器人?
  -Sheldon: I can't get out of bed.
  我下不了床。
  I hurt my ankle.
  hurt: 使受伤,损害 ankle: 踝关节
  脚踝扭伤了。
  -Penny: What do you want me to do?
  你想要我干嘛?
  -Sheldon: Sing me "Soft Kitty."
  唱"Soft Kitty"给我听。
  -Penny: Really, you want me to sing "Soft Kitty"
  不会吧,你想让我对着电脑屏幕
  to a computer monitor?
  computer monitor: 电脑显示器
  唱"Soft Kitty"?
  -Sheldon: Would you rather come over and sing it to me in person?
  come over: 过来 in person: 亲自
  难道你想过来当面唱给我听?
  -Penny: * Soft kitty, warm kitty *
  * 软猫猫、暖猫猫 *
  * Little ball of fur... *
  fur: 皮
  * 小毛球... *
  -Sheldon: Closer to the microphone.
  microphone: 扩音器,麦克风
  靠麦克风近一点。
  -Penny: * Happy kitty, sleepy... *
  * 乐猫猫、困猫猫... *
  -Sheldon: No.
  不对。
  You have to start over.
  start over: 重新开始
  你得从头唱起。
  -Penny: * Soft kitty, warm kitty *
  * 软猫猫、暖猫猫 *
  * Little ball of fur *
  * 小毛球 *
  * Happy kitty, sleepy kitty *
  * 乐猫猫、困猫猫 *
  * Purr, purr, purr. *
  purr: 咕噜咕噜声
  * 喵,喵,喵 *
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326757.html