生活大爆炸第四季第八集_2(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第八集_2

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  -Penny: You know, Amy, when we say "girl talk", it doesn't just have to be about our lady parts.
  girl talk: 女生悄悄话 lady: 女性的 part: (人或动物的)机体或器官的部位
  那个 Amy 我们讲的"女孩儿间的悄悄话"不是指只讨论我们的女性器官
  -Amy: Shame. 'Cause I have a real zinger about my titled uterus.
  shame: 憾事 zinger: 不寻常的事物 title: 把…称为 uterus: [解剖]子宫
  真可惜还真有点关于我所谓子宫的不寻常事想说呢
  -Bernadette: Penny, your nails look great.
  nail: 指甲
  Penny 你的指甲好好看哦
  -Penny: Oh, thanks. I found this place in Alhambra. It's in a woman's basement.
  basement: 地下室
  哦谢谢我在阿罕不拉的一家店做的 在一个地下室里一个女的开的店
  I think it's a front for human trafficking, but they do a really good job.
  front: 正面 human: 人的 trafficking: 非法交易(尤指毒品买卖)
  那儿好像是人贩子的前门,但是的确做得不错
  -Amy: A colleague of mine did her graduate thesis on the fungus
  colleague: 同事 graduate: 毕业的 thesis: 论文 fungus: 真菌
  我一个同事的毕业论文就写的是
  that grows on improperly sterilized manicure implements.
  grow on: 加深影响 improperly: 不适当的 sterilize: 消毒 manicure: 修指甲 implement: 工具
  美甲时不恰当的消毒措施产生的真菌
  Well don't tell me that's not "girl talk"
  别告诉我说这又不是"女孩儿间的悄悄话"
  -Penny: So where should we go tonight?
  那我们今晚去哪儿啊?
  A bar? A club? A movie?
  bar: 酒吧 club: 夜总会
  酒吧?夜店?还是看电影?
  -Bernadette: Or we could just stay here.
  或者我们可以就待在这里
  -Amy: Yes, and continue to bond.
  continue: 继续 bond: 团结在一起
  是啊继续联络感情
  I have a feeling that after tonight, one of you will become my best friend forever.
  become: 成为
  我有预感今晚之后你们其中一个会成为我一辈子的好朋友
  Or "BFF", if you prefer.
  BFF: 永远最好的朋友(Best Friend Forever) prefer: 更喜欢
  或者"BFF" 如果你们喜欢这么叫
  which I don't.
  不过我不喜欢
  -Penny: All right, time to open bachelor number two.
  bachelor: 学士
  好吧该开第二瓶"学士酒"了
  -Bernadette: Gee, I don't know if I should drink more.
  gee: [俚语]哎呀(表示惊讶、惊奇、诧异、惊叹等)
  天我不知道该不该再喝了
  I have to drive home, and I've got enough trouble seeing over the dashboard as it is.
  trouble: 烦恼 dashboard: 汽车等的仪表板
  我得开车回家我本来就不怎么看得清仪表盘
  -Penny: That's okay. You can just sleep here.
  没关系啊你就睡这儿吧
  -Amy: Oh, good, a slumber party!
  slumber party: 睡衣晚会 slumber: 睡眠
  哦好啊睡衣晚会!
  We'll do makeovers, initiate phony phone calls, and have spirited pillow fights in our frilly nighties!
  Makeover: 化妆美容 initiate: 开始 phony: 欺骗的 spirited: 英勇的 pillow: 枕头 frilly: 多饰边的 nighty: 睡衣
  我们可以化妆打骚扰电话 然后穿着花边睡衣兴高采烈地打枕头大战!
  -Penny: Oh, gosh, Amy.
  gosh: 天啊
  哦天啊 Amy
  I don't know if I would call this an actual slumber party.
  我想可能我们不会有什么睡衣晚会
  -Amy: Well, that's disappointing.
  啊真是扫兴
  I've always wanted to be invited to a slumber party.
  invite: 邀请
  我一直想被邀请参加一个睡衣晚会
  -Bernadette: Oh, you never were?
  哦你从来没参加过吗?
  -Penny: Not even when you were a kid?
  kid: 小孩
  小的时候也没有吗?
  -Amy: Well, there was the time I had my tonsils out, and I shared a room with a little vietnamese girl.
  tonsils: 扁桃体 Vietnamese: 越南的
  曾经有一次我做扁桃体手术然后跟一个越南女孩儿住一个病房
  She didn't make it through the night, but up till then, it was kind of fun.
  make it: (病痛等)好转 up till: 直到
  她一晚上都没挺过就挂了但是在她死之前还是蛮好玩的
  -Penny: Okay. Well, I guess we're having a slumber party.
  哦好吧看来我们要开个睡衣派对了
  Oh!
  哦!
  -Penny: Pillow fight!
  枕头大战!
  -Leonard: Oh, I hope they let us in soon.
  哦真希望他们能让我们赶快进去
  I'm tired of running to the gas station to use the bathroom.
  tire of: 厌倦 gas station: 加油站 gas: 汽油 bathroom: 厕所
  老是跑到加油站上厕所真是烦死了
  The guy makes me buy a gatorade every time. It's a vicious circle.
  vicious circle: [医] 恶性循环 vicious: 有错误的 circle: 循环,圆
  那人每次都要让我买一瓶佳得乐这是个恶性循环
  -Howard: Too bad you don't have a stadium pal like me.
  stadium: 体育场 pal: 朋友
  你真惨不像我有加油站朋友
  -Leonard: What's a stadium pal?
  什么是加油站朋友?
  -Howard: Let me put it this way:
  我换个说法:
  Takes care of the bathroom problem, and it keeps your calf warm.
  calf: 小腿
  既可以解决内急又可以让你的小腿保持温暖
  -Rajesh: Hey, guys, bad news. I just did a quick calculation.
  news: 消息 quick: 迅速的 calculation: 计算
  嘿伙计们有坏消息我刚粗略算了一下
  Given the size of the theater and the length of this line, We might not get seats.
  theater: 影院 length: 长度
  根据影院的大小和队伍的长度 我们可能坐不上座位了
  -Sheldon: What did he say?
  他刚才说什么?
  -Leonard: Nice going, Raj. Just got him down for his nap.
  get down: 下来 nap: 小睡
  干得好啊 Raj 就这么把他给惊醒了
  -Sheldon: We might not get seats?!
  我们可能没有座儿?!
  -Leonard: It's fine, it's fine. Go back to sleep.
  没事没事接着睡
  -Sheldon: Oh, I informed you thusly! I so informed you thusly.
  inform: 告诉 thusly: 因而
  噢我早就通知你们会如此了! 我早早就通知你们会如此了
  -Leonard: Howard, you talk to him.
  Howard 你跟他说
  Howard? You're peeing, aren't you?
  pee: 小便
  喂 Howard? 你在小便是不是?
  -Wil Wheaton: Hey, look who's here!
  嘿看看谁来了!
  Hey, buddies!
  buddy: 伙伴
  嘿伙计们!
  -Sheldon: Well, if it isn't Wil Wheaton, the Jar Jar Binks of the Star Trek Universe.
  universe: 宇宙
  哦如果他不是Wil Wheaton 那就是星际迷航里的加加宾克斯
  -Wil Wheaton: Mee-sa think that very funny!
  funny: 有趣的
  偶觉得这很有趣!
  -Sheldon: Well, you-sa can go think that at the back of the line.
  哦乃们排到队伍最后去慢慢觉得吧
  No cuts, no buts, no coconuts.
  cut: 抄近路 coconut: 椰子
  插队的小孩没有糖吃
  -Checkman: Wil Wheaton.
  哦 Wil Wheaton
  -Wil Wheaton: Yeah.
  是的
  -Checkman: I'm a big fan.
  fan: 迷,爱好者
  我是你的超级影迷
  -Sheldon: Of what? Poorly executed beards?
  poorly: 贫乏的 execute: 扮演的 beard: 胡须
  迷什么啊? 迷恋他那难看至极的胡子?
  -Wil Wheaton: Do you think you could get me and my friends into the movie?
  get into: 进入
  你能不能把我和我的朋友弄进去?
  We got here a little late.
  我们来的有点儿晚
  -Checkman: No problem. Come on, I'll hook you up.
  hook up: 搭上关系(尤指工作或社会关系)
  没问题来吧我会带你们进去的
  -Wil Wheaton: Awesome.
  awesome: [美国俚语]棒极的
  太好了
  We-sa gonna go into the movie now! Bye-bye!
  gonna: (美)将要(等于going to)
  偶们要进去看电影啦! 再见喽!
  -Sheldon: This is Indiana Jones, not Star Trek.
  这是夺宝奇兵又不是星际迷航
  There should be no value to his pseudo-celebrity here!
  value: 价值 pseudo: 表示伪 celebrity: 名人
  不该让他这种伪名人进去!
  And even at Star Trek conventions, they only let him in if he helps set up!
  convention: 大会 set up: 建立
  就算是在星际迷航集会 也只有他帮忙创立才会让他进!
  -Leonard: Calm down, Sheldon.
  calm down: 平静下来 calm: 平静的
  冷静点儿 Sheldon
  -Sheldon: I will not calm down.
  我不能冷静
  This affront to justice and decency cannot go unanswered.
  affront: 轻蔑 justice: 正义 decency: 礼仪 unanswered: 无反应的
  这是对正义和尊严的侮辱不能置之不理
  As Captain Jean-luc Picard once said, the line must be drawn here!
  captain: 队长 drawn: 划清(界限等)
  就像毕凯舰长(星际迷航中的人物)曾经说的界限必须设在这儿!
  this far, no farther!
  farther: 更远的
  就到这儿不能再远了!
  -Leonard: Had to wake him up from his nap, didn't you?
  wake up: 醒来 nap: 小睡
  你就非得把他弄醒是吧?
  -Bernadette: You know what I really love about Howard?
  你们知道我最喜欢Howard什么吗?
  His chest hair.
  chest: 胸部
  他的胸毛
  -Penny: Howard has a hairy chest?
  Howard有胸毛?
  -Bernadette: No, just the one. But it's really long.
  不是只有一根但它真的很长
  -Penny: Okay, there you go... Sultry sunrise red.
  sultry: 热烈的,淫荡的 sunrise: 日出
  好了看看吧... 性感的日出红
  What do you think?
  你觉得怎么样?
  -Amy: My nails have never looked so pretty before.
  nail: 指甲
  我的指甲从没这么好看过
  Get it off.
  get off: 弄干净
  把它给我擦掉
  -Rajesh: Oh, oh, uh, looks like they're getting ready to let people in.
  噢哦呃看起来他们准备开始放人进去了
  -Sheldon: Listen to what Mr. Wil Wheaton is tweeting.
  tweet: 吱吱的叫
  来听听Wil Wheaton先生在twitter上发了什么
  "Best seats in house for Raiders screening. Suck on that, Sheldon Cooper."
  screen: 放映 suck: [加拿大俚语]没用的人
  我坐在放映厅里看夺宝奇兵最好的座位上"吃瘪吧 Sheldon Cooper."
  -Leonard: Why do you read his twitter feed?
  twitter: 微博客 feed: 传送
  你干嘛看他的twitter记录?
  You know it's only going to upset you.
  upset: 心烦的
  你知道这只会让你郁闷
  -Sheldon: I believe in knowing my enemy, Leonard.
  enemy: 敌人
  我的信条是"要了解你的敌人" Leonard
  Had twitter existed at the time, would not General Custer have followed the tweets of Sitting Bull?
  exist: 存在 General: 将军 tweet: 啾啾声 Sitting Bull:坐着的公牛(北美印第安人部落首领)
  如果那时候有twitter的话 卡斯特将军(美军将领)难道不会跟踪西丁布尔(印第安部落首领)的twitter记录?
  Would not Lee have followed Grant? Would not spy have followed spy?
  grant: 允许 spy: 间谍
  李将军难道不会看格兰特的记录(南北战争双方将领)?间谍之间就不会互看记录?
  I have more examples, but excuse me.
  我还有更多例子请稍等
  Hello.
  你好
  Well, this seems like an odd time to test my cell phone quality, but go on.
  seem: 好像 odd: 古怪的 test: 测试 quality: 质量
  呃在这个时间测试我手机通话质量好像有点奇怪但请继续吧
  Test phrases? All right.
  phrases: 短语
  测试短语? 好吧
  Imatote. Ulba. Twad.
  卧室 哥白 吃
  All together? I'm a total buttwad.
  buttwad:【白痴】[An individual who is a complete moron-from urban dictionary]
  一起念? 我是个白痴
  Why are you laughing? Hello?
  laughing: 笑的
  你在笑什么?喂?
  -Penny: And that, girls, is how you make a phony phone call.
  phony: 欺骗的
  姑娘们恶作剧电话就该这么打
  -Amy: I'm not sure I grasp the full entertainment value, but all right.
  grasp: 理解 entertainment: 娱乐 value: 价值
  我看不出来这有什么好玩的但没关系
  Next on Wikipedia's list of slumber party activities:
  wikipedia: 维基百科 slumber party: 睡衣晚会 slumber: 睡眠 activity: 活动
  维基百科上列出的睡衣派对活动清单里下一项是:
  Truth or dare.
  truth or dare: 【真心话大冒险】[the game where you can lick a spit ball, and French kiss the guy you like with out any questions asked afterwards-from urban dictionary]
  真心话大冒险
  -Penny: Okay, it's your game. You go first.
  好的你选的游戏你先开始
  -Amy: Hang on. I' m familiarizing myself with the rules.
  hang on: 稍等片刻 familiarize: 使熟悉 rule: 规则
  等等我先熟悉一下游戏规则
  Seems fairly straightforward. Bernadette, truth or dare?
  fairly: 相当的 straightforward: 简单的 dare: 挑战
  貌似很简单嘛 Bernadette 真心话还是大冒险?
  -Bernadette: Truth.
  真心话
  -Amy: All right.
  好的
  To what temperature must you heat beef in order to kill the prion
  Temperature: 温度 heat: 加热 in order to: 为了 prion: 朊病毒
  烧牛肉的时候你要升温至多少
  that causes bovine spongiform encephalopathy?
  bovine spongiform encephalopathy: 疯牛病 bovine: 牛的 spongiform: 海绵状组织的 encephalopathy: [内科] 脑病
  才能杀死引起疯牛病的朊病毒?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326774.html