赖世雄观光英语通67:购买胶卷和电池(在线收听

   赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。

  Purchasing Filmand Batteries
  购买胶卷和电池
  Evan finds a photography shop, goes in, and talks with the clerk.
  艾凡找到一家照相馆,走进去和店员讲话。
  C:Good morning, may I help you?
  店员:早安,有什么事我能为你效劳吗?
  E:Yes, please. I need to replace the batteries in this camera. (He places the camera on the counter.)
  艾凡:有,麻烦一下,我需要换掉这台相机的电池。(他把相机放在柜台上。)
  C:I see. Nice Minolta. I have just what you need. Would you like me to change them for you?
  店员:我知道了。很棒的美乐达相机。我正好有你需要的电池。要不要我帮忙换呢?
  E:If it's no trouble.
  艾凡:如果不会太麻烦的话。
  C:I'll give you a hand. It's early and there aren't many customers in here yet today.
  店员:我可以帮忙。现在还早而且也还没有许多客人上门。
  E:I appreciate that.
  艾凡:那就感谢你了。
  C:By the way, do you also need new batteries for your flash?
  店员:哦,对了,你的闪光灯也需要新电池吗?
  E:I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea. Yes, please.
  艾凡:我倒没想到这点。好的,麻烦你了。
  C:There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment with you?
  店员:喏!装好了。照相机里有新电池了。你有带闪光灯来吗?
  E:Yes, it's in my camera bag. Here it is.
  艾凡:有,在我装相机的袋子里面。在这儿。
  C:I'll replace those for you, too. Do you need film?
  店员:我也来把闪光灯的电池换掉。你需要胶卷吗?
  E:I'm running low, so, yes, please. Uh, Kodak Gold 200.
  艾凡:我的胶卷快照完了,那么,好的,麻烦拿几卷胶卷给我。呃,柯达金胶卷200。
  C:Twenty-four or 36 exposures?
  店员:二十四张的还是三十六张的呢?
  E:I might as well get three rolls of 36, please.
  艾凡:不妨给我三卷三十六张的胶卷,麻烦你了。
  C:No problem. Will that be all?
  店员:没问题。就这些吗?
  E:That's it. Thank you.
  艾凡:就这些,谢谢。
  单词短语精讲:
  1 .purchase 购买
  2. It is no trouble.一点也不麻烦。
  3 .give sb a hand 帮某人一个忙
  例:Dad was busv doing yat-dwot-k;I gave him。hand by cutting the grass.
  (老爸忙着整理庭院的工作,我帮他割草。)
  4. appreciate 感激;欣赏
  例:I appreciate your helping me emny those heavy boxes up the stains.
  (谢谢你帮我提那些笨重的箱子上楼。)
  After studying mehiteetune,Johann could a},y'eeiate the histonie buildings in his hometown.
  (约翰纳学厂建筑之后便能欣赏他家乡的那些占迹厂。)
  5 .flash attachment 闪光装置.闪光灯
  flash 闪光
  attachment 附属物
  6. be running low(on sth ) (某物)快用光了
  例:My laptop computer is nunninn low on power,so I'll have to nechmne it.
  (我的笔记木电脑的电池快用完厂,所以我必须再充电。)
  7. twenty-four exposures 24张的底片
  exposure .曝光(此指“一张”或“一格”底片)
  8. might as well+V 不妨……
  例:You minht as stay heYe fOY the n1蜘t. It' s t-aininn hand outside.
  (你不妨留下来过夜。外面山下得好大。)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lsxyyt/328982.html