赖世雄观光英语通86:兑现旅行支票(在线收听

   赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。

  Cashing Traveler's Checks
  兑现旅行支票
  Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.
  凯西走进银行后到第一个有空的银行柜员前。
  T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?
  行员:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我为你效劳的?
  K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.
  凯西:我想把这些旅行支票兑换成现金,麻烦你了。
  T:Fine. Do you have any ID?
  行员:好的。你有任何身分证明吗?
  K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?
  凯西:有,我的护照在这儿。你需要任何其它的身分证明吗?
  T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?
  行员:不,这样就可以了,谢谢。我看看……共三百元美金,你想换成我们的瑞典币克朗吗?
  K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.
  凯西:是的,没错,谢谢。
  T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how would you like your money?
  行员:今天的汇率是0.75欧元对一美元。所以我应该给你两百廿五欧元。那么,你的钱要怎么个换法?
  K:Pardon?
  凯西:对不起,请再说一遍?
  T:In what denominations would you like your euros?
  行员:你要兑换什么面值的欧元?
  K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.
  凯西:哦。嗯,我要四张五十元纸币,两张二十元纸币,一张五元纸币,麻烦你了。
  T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.
  行员:好的。请你点收。非常谢谢。
  K:And thank you!
  凯西:也谢谢你了!
  单词短语精讲;
  1. teller 银行柜员
  2. ID 身份证明
  =identification
  3 .change A into B 把A换成B
  例:The boss sentthe accountant to the bank to channe Japanese pen into U. S. dollars.
  (老板叫会计到银行去把日兀换成美兀。)
  4. exchange rate 汇率
  5. How would you like your money?你的钱要怎么个换法?"
  6. Pardon?对不起,请再说一遍?
  7. denomination 币值单位;面值
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lsxyyt/329001.html