纸牌屋第一季 第152期:继续发挥你的能力(在线收听) |
The V.P. slot is on the table because Russo tanked. 拉索要竞选州长,副总统也有了人选
Underwood wanted him to win.
安德伍德想让他赢
Unless he didn't.
除非他赢不了
Maybe he wanted Russo to self-destruct.
或许他就想让拉索自我毁灭
To force Matthews to run.
好逼迫马修去竞选
Exactly. And then next week, when Matthews wins...
正是,如果马修下周赢了竞选的话…
The President taps Underwood.
总统就会考虑安德伍德
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. Tusk.
塔斯克先生
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
不好意思,叫得你有点急
Have a seat, Frank.
请坐,弗兰克
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白一件事
Raymond and I have known each other for years.
雷蒙德和我是老相识了
We don't publicize it, but he's been a trusted advisor to me.
我们从来没公开过这个关系,但他的建议一直对我很重要
And I sent you to St. Louis so he could spend time with you,
我把你派去圣路易斯,好让你们相处一下
give me his two cents.
然后提出他的建议
On what, sir, if I may ask?
先生,我能问下是关于什么的吗
Offering you the vice presidency.
让你做副总统
I told the President that, uh, in my humble opinion,
我跟总统讲了自己的建议
both he and the country would be well served
如果有你这么一位经验丰富的,机智且忠诚的人来工作
by a man as experienced, intelligent, and loyal as you.
对于他和整个国家来说都是好事
So I'm officially asking, Frank.
所以现在我正式向你提出,弗兰克
Sir, I... I don't know what to say.
先生,我…我不知道该说什么
Say yes.
那就答应吧
Yes.
好
It would be a great honor, Mr. President.
荣幸至极,总统先生
Meechum.
米周
I take care of my own,
我处理我的事
and you've proved yourself to be very valuable.
你也证明了自己的能力
I would like you to be part of my security detail
上任之后,我想让你
once I get confirmed.
负责我的安全保障
That's the Secret Service, sir.
那是秘密服务,先生
I'm capitol police.
但我是首都警察
Then I'll put you on the Secret Service.
那我就把你调进秘密服务里
If you're interested.
如果你感兴趣的话
I'd be more than interested, sir.
我非常感兴趣,先生
Good.
很好
And I'm extremely grateful.
而且我非常感激
Keep being valuable.
继续发挥你的能力
That's the best way to show your gratitude.
就是你最大的回报
I will, Mr. Vice President.
我会的,副总统先生
Did the plumber finally come?
水管工来过了吗
No. I fixed it.
没有,我修好的
Francis.
弗朗西斯
So proud of you, Francis.
我真为你骄傲,弗郎西斯
I didn't do it alone.
这不是我一个人的功劳
I got here as quickly as I could.
我已经尽快赶过来了
Is something wrong?
发生了什么事
I need you to be completely honest with me, Christina.
克里斯汀娜,我要你诚实地告诉我
About what?
告诉你什么
The other day, when I said that you should tell me
那天我说,如果有任何媒体的人骚扰你
if anyone from the press started harassing you...
你要马上告诉我…
Zoe Barnes?
是佐伊·巴恩吧
You said you wanted to talk about something on the phone.
你电话里说有事情要告诉我
Oh, no. That can wait.
没事,那个待会再说
No. Come on. Tell me.
告诉我嘛
I, um... earlier today...
我… 今天上午…
The rowing machine, I saw, is broken.
划船机坏了,我看见了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/329497.html |