打工姐妹花第一季 第46期:卡洛琳的梦想拼图板(在线收听

   Max come in sit down.

  麦克斯 进来坐下
  There's something we have to talk about.
  有件事我们要好好谈谈
  This can't be about my drinking.
  应该跟我的饮酒问题无关
  I don't have the money to be a real alcoholic.
  我穷得买不起酒当酒鬼
  Can you sit in that chair please?
  你能坐到那张椅子上吗
  I never sit in that chair.
  我从来不坐那张椅子
  Well today we're doing things differently...
  今天我们要与往常不同
  breaking our patterns. Hold up.
  要打破常规 等等
  Did you join Scientology?
  你加入山达基教了吗
  And I went to Starbucks and got you a coffee
  我还去星巴克给你买了杯咖啡
  and a vanilla bear claw.
  和一个香草味的熊爪面包
  A Bear Claw? Awesome! I'll sit anywhere you want.
  熊爪面包 太棒了 你要我坐哪都行
  My life is not where I want it to be.
  现在的人生不是我想要的
  That $1.47 tip was a wake up call reminding me
  那一块四毛七宛如警世钟 点醒我
  that life will always undervalue you
  人生会低估你的价值
  if you let it.
  如果你听之任之
  Yes I've been knocked down
  没错 我是被生活打击了
  but now it's time to fight back and grab life by the balls.
  但现在是时候还击了 我要掌握人生
  I don't know if life likes having its balls grabbed.
  我不知道生活是否喜欢被你"掌握蛋蛋"
  Some guys do but those are usually the ones
  有些男的喜欢 不过通常都是
  who want you to spoon them.
  也喜欢叫你抱抱他们的娘炮
  I'd like to explain my vision for our future by walking you through
  我想靠着这个来告诉你 我们未来的展望
  My vision board.
  梦想拼图板
  Oh no. It's a simple tool.
  不是吧 这个工具很简单
  You're a simple tool.
  你的头脑也很简单
  You start with a thin white board...
  首先找一块白色的平板
  Your thin, white, and I'm bored.
  你又白又平,我快无聊死了
  Keep going. I can do this all day.
  继续啊 这种话我能扯一天呢
  I have a bear claw in me.
  我有熊爪撑腰
  I've been making vision boards for years
  我从小就开始做梦想拼图板
  and I always achieve my goals.
  而且总能靠它实现自己的目标
  And you think it's that crazy little board
  你认为真的是靠这个愚蠢的小白板
  and not your father's billions?
  而不是你父亲的钞票吗
  Max it works.
  麦克斯 它真的管用
  You put up pictures and inspirational words
  把人生中想要实现的目标和图片贴上面
  of things you want in your life.
  再加一些鼓舞人心的话
  See? I have success a cupcake business
  瞧 我写了"成功" "小蛋糕店"
  and a picture of a beautiful new bed.
  而且还贴了张新床的美照
  Ah the ones at the asylum look different than that
  你进疯人病院后的床可不是长这样
  so don't get attached.
  别太指望有这床
  Sleeping on that couch is holding me back.
  睡在那个破沙发 让我的人生毫无冲劲
  I never get a restful night's sleep
  我从来没睡过一天安稳觉
  and I need a good nine hours.
  我真需要好好睡上九小时
  What you need is a good nine inches.
  你需要的是好好睡"上"九英寸吧
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/329871.html