打工姐妹花第一季 第50期:天生的推销员(在线收听) |
Let me see what you're drawing Johnny. 强尼 让我看看你在画什么
A rat with a civil war hat.
一只戴着内战帽子的老鼠
Is that your comment on how politicians view soldiers?
你这是在嘲讽政客是如何看待士兵的吗
No it's an actual rat I saw wearing a hat.
不 我真的看见一只戴着帽子的老鼠
See when you tend bar till 4:00 A.M.
在酒吧忙活到凌晨四点
you see a lot of weird stuff.
可以看到很多诡异的事情
And when you waitress till 2:00
当你在餐厅忙活到凌晨两点
you see a loser drawing a rat on a napkin.
你会看见一个窝囊废在餐巾上画老鼠
Now sign it please.
签个名吧
You realize my art won't be worth anything till I'm dead?
你知道我的作品在我死之前都会一文不值吧
Why do you think I keep inviting you here to eat week after week?
不然我老请你来吃饭是为了什么呢
Question...
提问
how does it feel to be the owner
作为餐巾画作的拥有者
of an original piece of napkin art worth roughly...
该如何看待画作比餐巾本身
less than the worth of the napkin?
还不值钱这件事
Well I got to get back to work.
我得回去干活了
Okay bye.
好的 再见
Pick up... table ten.
上菜 十号桌
I watch you over there.
你的所作所为我都看见了
Much sexual tension with deadbeat bartender.
跟游手好闲的酒保偷来暗去
He's not just a bartender. He's a street artist.
他不光是个酒吧 他是街头艺术家
And all I did was bite a piece of celery.
而且我不过是咬了一口他的芹菜
When I think of all the times I asked you to bite my celery...
我求你咬我那根"芹菜"多久了啊
And nothing.
你倒是咬呀
Okay my side work's done and my tables are all caught up.
好了 我的工作干完了 客人也都结账了
So tell me did you give Peach the card?
快告诉我 你把名片给了琵琪吗
No I didn't. Why?
没 我没给 为什么
It was like my mouth wouldn't let me do it.
我的嘴巴不让我这么做
That's crazy.
这太扯了吧
What's so hard about going up to Peach
跟琵琪开口提这事是有多难
and saying "good afternoon Peach."
就直接说"下午好 琵琪
"Exciting news... I started a cupcake business."
好消息 我开了家小蛋糕店
"Here's our card."
这是我们的名片
"Please pass them out to all your friends
劳烦跟你所有的朋友宣传宣传
and help us launch our exciting new business venture."
新店开张 就当帮我们站稳脚跟吧
"Thank you."
谢谢"
That sounds needy
听起来好"求人关注"
like when someone asks you to come to their one woman show.
就像被邀请去听别人的自我剖析
"Somebody date raped me
"我被人迷奸了
and I didn't think I'd live through it
我还以为我过不去这关
but I did and now I'm stronger
但我成功度过 内心也变得更强大了"
and uh still needy."
求人关注的心也没变
There is nothing needy about having a quality product
把优质的产品推荐给更多的人
and wanting it out there.
一点都不死皮赖脸
Look at Earl... he has a CD on display.
你看厄尔 他也在卖自己的CD啊
Yeah but he's cool about it.
是啊 但人家是姜太公钓鱼
He doesn't get all late night infomercial
不像那种深夜电视推销节目
and shove them down people's throats.
死命推销逼人购买
Earl?
厄尔
How many CDs have you sold at the diner?
你在这家餐厅卖出了多少张CD
Well in this current economy...
现在世道不好...
It's been pretty light.
销量微薄啊
May I? Mm hmm.
让我试试 请便
Hi.
你们好呀
You guys look like music lovers.
一看你们就是热爱音乐的人
This is the best saxophone CD you will ever hear...
这将会是你们听过最好听的萨克斯专辑哦
recorded by our cashier Earl Samson.
由我们的收银员卡尔·萨姆森倾情奉献
He's played with all the greats...
他跟很多名人合作过呢
Coltrane,Hancock, even Bacharach
考尔特兰尼、汉考、巴克拉克
His music career derailed due to a heroin addiction
虽然他因沉迷吸毒而断送了自己的事业
but now he's clean and sober
但他现在已经洗心革面
and at 83 still following his dream.
八十三的高龄 依旧努力追求自己的梦想
Only $9.95 a copy. Who'd like one?
一张只要九块九毛五 谁想来一张
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Earl four CDs.
厄尔 四张CD
Is any of that true?
她说的话有真的吗
Nope. She even made up my damn last name.
没 她连我的姓都是瞎掰的
That girl can sell.
这妞是天生的推销员呀 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/329875.html |