公告牌榜单出炉 牙买加歌手凭借拉拉队长夺得冠军(在线收听

公告牌榜单出炉 牙买加歌手凭借拉拉队长夺得冠军

We have some fast-rising songs on the chart…but they just haven't arrived yet.

在本期的榜单中我们有一些快速蹿红的歌曲…但它们还没有进入。

So this week, we have the same five tracks as last week,in slightly different order.

因此本周我们的5首歌曲和上周一致,只是排名略有出入。

Let's open in fifth place, where Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth drop two slots with their former champion“See You Again.”

我们首先关注排名第5的歌曲, 维兹·卡利法和查理·普斯的前冠军单曲《See You Again》下降2个名次。

Charlie grew up in New Jersey but is now based in Los Angeles.

查理在新泽西长大但现在住在洛杉矶。

He says he misses the Jersey Shore…specifically the pizza.

他说自己想念泽西海岸…尤其是那里的披萨。

Charlie claims he hasn't had good pizza in nearly a year.

查理曾坦言称他已经快一年没有享受到美味的披萨。

Maybe Kendrick Lamar can point Charlie in the right direction.

也许肯德里克·拉马尔可以为查理指引正确的方向。

The Los Angeles rapper holds at number four with Taylor Swift and “Bad Blood.”

这位洛杉矶的说唱歌手同泰勒·斯威夫特及《Bad Blood》牢牢占据第4名的位置。

Taylor sure has her fans, and one may surprise you…

泰勒肯定有她的粉丝,而且这一个可能会让你大吃一惊…

Chuck D of Public Enemy says he likes Taylor Swift…for one specific reason.

公敌的Chuck D说他喜欢泰勒·斯威夫特…而且是因为一个特别的原因。

He tells the New York Post that Taylor leads the pack when it comes tounderstanding streaming services as they exist today.

他告诉《纽约邮报》,当流媒体服务来临时泰勒就已经占据主导地位。

Silento lives up to his song title, as “Watch Me” jumps two slots to third place.

Silento没有辜负他的歌曲取名,就像《Watch Me》一样,排名上升2位现在位居第三。

It's now a bona-fide sales hit.

现在真可谓红得发紫。

Not only is everybody dancing to the 17-year-old rapper's song…they're also buying it.

不仅是每个人都随着这位17岁说唱歌手的歌曲舞动摇摆…而且人们也竞相购买。

Last week, The Recording Industry Association of America certified it platinum, meaning “Watch Me” has now sold more than one million units.

上周,这首歌曲获得美国唱片工业协会白金认证,意味着《Watch Me》现在已经售出超过一百万。

It went to number one on the Billboard Streaming Songs subchart, and at this rate, it's headed for the Hot 100 title.

它在Billboard歌曲的subchart榜单中跃居第一位,以这种速度,很有可能跻身100首最热门单曲之列。

Not today, though…and The Weeknd didn't hit the bulls-eye, either.

但今天尽管The Weeknd没有位居第一。

He remains close, though, as “Can't Feel My Face” holds in the runner-up slot.

不过,他仍然已经距冠军非常接近,《Can't Feel My Face》位居第二名。

We're three weeks away from his next album Beauty Behind the Madness…

我们距他的下一张专辑《Beauty Behind the Madness》还有3个星期时间…

This week we got a look at the track list, and Lana Del Rey guests on one song, “Prisoner.”

这周我们看着榜单,而拉娜·德雷的一首歌《Prisoner》。

The album drops on August 28…two days later, The Weeknd performs at the MTV Video Music Awards.

这张专辑在8月28日出炉…两天后, The Weeknd 在MTV音乐录影带大奖中表演。

Up at number one for a third week we have OMI with “Cheerleader.”

而第三周我们的冠军单曲是OMI的《Cheerleader》。

This hit was eight years in the making…

这首歌曲8年前就已经开始酝酿…

The Jamaican singer tells Rolling Stone magazine that about eight years ago, he woke up with the melody running through his head. At the time he was completely unknown. “Cheerleader” first became a Jamaican hit, then broke worldwide after German remixer Felix Jaehn got his hands on it.

这位牙买加歌手告诉《滚石》杂志,大约8年前,他有一次醒来的时候,这首歌的旋律就在他的耳边萦绕。当时的他竟浑然不知。《Cheerleader》首先成为牙买加的冠军单曲,而凭借德国混音师福利克斯·约恩,这首歌曲成为全世界最热单曲。

 

Will The Weeknd grab the gold next week? Join me us seven days and find out!

The Weeknd会重新夺回冠军宝座吗? 下周让我们拭目以待!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/voastandard/2015/12/338198.html